L2J Acis Custom Pack

The members who gives reputation on the first post will get full access for every release, and they don't need to wait for every 15 updates, I will make a private repository for them as well, I will give them my full support for any adoption, if for example they have acisVersion>acisFreeVersion exclusively, there is no problem at all !

Next update will be CTF Event

Edited by joker90

Start cleaning configs better :D

SPAWN_CHAR = Boolean.parseBoolean(custom.getProperty("CustomSpawn", "false"));

SPAWN_X = Integer.parseInt(custom.getProperty("SpawnX", ""));

SPAWN_Y = Integer.parseInt(custom.getProperty("SpawnY", ""));

SPAWN_Z = Integer.parseInt(custom.getProperty("SpawnZ", ""));

You dont need integer.parseint or boolean.parseboolean

SPAWN_CHAR = custom.getProperty("CustomSpawn",False);

SPAWN_X = custom.getProperty("SpawnX", 1234);

SPAWN_Y = custom.getProperty("SpawnY", 1234);

SPAWN_Z = custom.getProperty("SpawnZ",1234 );

SPAWN_CHAR = Boolean.parseBoolean(custom.getProperty("CustomSpawn", "false"));

SPAWN_X = Integer.parseInt(custom.getProperty("SpawnX", ""));

SPAWN_Y = Integer.parseInt(custom.getProperty("SpawnY", ""));

SPAWN_Z = Integer.parseInt(custom.getProperty("SpawnZ", ""));

You dont need integer.parseint or boolean.parseboolean

Thanks for mention it 

Edited by joker90

spawnX,spawnY,spawnZ seems like 2009. :P

He really need to clean everything..

Using old, random shares.. What do you expect.

Funny is he states to be a software developer experienced in java, oh.. Anyway, he can do whatever he wants :D

Sweet this pack will be the the most popular custom aCis pack ever made ... remember my words, come here in 6 months from now. The first time I saw aCis was the date I created this topic and currently I Understand more from this pack than the 90% of the developers of maxcheaters, but you instead are working with aCis since 2010, so yes keep laughing to a 7 days old L2J Developer :)

PS: in a couple of months they will prefer this pack more than the official one ;)  and they don't need to pay for anything (if they want pvp server)

Edited by joker90

Sweet this pack will be the the most popular custom aCis pack ever made ... remember my words, come here in 6 months from now. The first time I saw aCis was the date I created this topic and currently I Understand more from this pack than the 90% of the developers of maxcheaters, but you instead are working with aCis since 2010, so yes keep laughing to a 7 days old L2J Developer :)

PS: in a couple of months they will prefer this pack more than the official one ;)  and they don't need to pay for anything (if they want pvp server)

Anyway.. The important thing is that you will be bored after 1-2 months.. There is always things like bugs, Isn't only about custom mods.

I hope you will realize that before it's too late. I really want a good-active project based on aCis or whatever you want to use, for people without knowledge. But remember that, they will destroy the game more and more with 1-2 week/s servers.

Frozen or acis, you need to move your ass to make something good if you want to succes with your server. 

For me, I don't care if you use shared or not codes. It is something free. But:

• Do not give promises that you can not keep.
  • Do not try to make yourself something that it's not.

The only reason for my replies, it's just because I like the guys who want to help the newbies, but I hate them when they try to make themselves fake. I'm not better than you, like no one better than anyone.

hell no please dont said it again..im working with acis at least 2.5 years and 1 year i got my l2centos using just one source of acis..the work i have done there you will never come at least close with these shared codes..xxdem have his own l2aepvp developed some years so you got Couple of Months to Success But lets bet that will not happened..

Hello. thanks for share your work :D please put all updates in the main topic

PaRaNoiC done !!

1. My first post of this topic includes all the changes and updates together

2. My second post of this topic includes all the updates in detailed form

Also it will be a TEST Server for you to test any update you like !! 

Edited by joker90

• 2 weeks later...

Studying psychologist | never seen a person acting like this. 

Let's analyze a bit your character. 

A person who face difficulties, will use the reverse needs as weapon to hide any incoming view on his field. In other word "reverse psychology" is an old school fashion.

Pretending you work in a high-standar company as microsoft, that you learn fast, that greeks pay and are stupid, that you know pretty much 20 programming languages while super smart people can barely catch few,

is insane. 

But aside your character that would take me days to fix, which company require a guy to know 20 P.languages? I mean who would hire someone who know 20 languages? You can focus in few and still

after years you learn and improve your self, imagine if you had to get along with 20.. you had to jump from 1 languge to another, have seperated fields on your head. I doubt if your Cerebral cortex can handle max 3 languages.

People you refer to and speak to are not 15 years old who leech frozen codes anymore, they are experienced and they seemed that in the end they make fun of you.

You know what the smartest person does? Silence... What you do is quite the opposite.. 

I wouldn't write anything but you provoked me since you speak for other's who pay depth while you enjoy the 1.500. 

Edited by Solid State Drive

Apopsi mou,den 8a eprepe na uparxoun etoima packs sto forum giati o ka8e blakas to pairnei kai anoigei server.

Oi misoi server exoun katanthsei na anoigoun kai to monadiko announcement na einai ta donate lists.0 allages / 0 active gms.

Les oti douleueis sthn Microsoft Hellas kai eisai software engineer.

Afou epitrepetai to share pack:Egw 8a eniw8a ntroph ean to pack pou 8a ekana share eixe alla share mesa.Parto apo to 0 kai ftiaxtw xwris douleia allwn* 'h kane share ta dika sou kommatia kwdika.

*To na kaneis share ena pack,to opoio to exoun ftiaxei alloi,einai hdh xazo alla entaxei as to parei to potami.

P.S 1456 eurw Software Engineer sthn Microsoft?Ti fash dexi pagouri eisai?