Mobs And Arrows

GLO

6caac21a75.jpg

help i legit dont know why this happens on some mobs and how do you fix it (known problem for a while i think..) 

DO IT FOR OPAL SNOW AND L2 SUBLIMITY

Yes...so, no one to know any fix for this?

As i tested, it happens in retail too.

I suggest you to leave it untouched...I think that trying to fix smth like this might be impossible or take you 1 year of searching...

It's the original NPC from client or downgraded from higher chronicles?

downgrade

but this npc (sidereal_archer_lv03) has the same problem on salvation korea client but the problem still applies to some other mobs

LineageEffect.p_u002_a 0 50.00000000 50.00000000 70.00000000

this was the only part i think is related to that effect (pu002a is that spark)

but changing 50.00000000 50.00000000 70.00000000 to 350.00000000 350.00000000 370.00000000 doesnt make a difference

So far I remember, for time to time I got the same issue on GF and Hi5 clients - on L2J projects. Sometimes I got this while using Super Haste, so like the animation didn't really begin, but it happens on normal characters as well.
For me, so far I can think of, its the latency issue, and You won't be able to fix it. As You already know - it happens on L2J and retail server.

So far I remember, for time to time I got the same issue on GF and Hi5 clients - on L2J projects. Sometimes I got this while using Super Haste, so like the animation didn't really begin, but it happens on normal characters as well.

For me, so far I can think of, its the latency issue, and You won't be able to fix it. As You already know - it happens on L2J and retail server.

not using super haste also i dont get what you mean outside of you cant fix it. the problem is where the arrow is attaching to the mob

41efa993ee.jpg

this one (genesis_warrior) has no problem on retail but it does on interlude

Do you know something about bones and others elements from 3D models? You need ask Client Developers (TRUE developers) what happens with arrows and why they fly to the ground, not in center of NPC model.

i would assume it attaches to bip01 spine/spine 1 but in the case of genesis warrior that AND a model that works (genesis_striker) both have same bones however for another mob which has the arrow problem leader_anakazel_high its bip02 spine instead and leader_anakazel_low is bip01