classic [L2J] Averia

Averia.ws

Lol the flame toward averia. 
Stop flame and go play your shitty servers you play.
Or you don't have anything better to do then flame toward somebody?
So what, everybody knows they pay big clans to join, other server owners are too fucking greedy to give to somebody some money (even they whould get donations from that clan more then they give to clan leader).
You sad u have 50 near npc in gludin whole day (ofc not the same people, while some farm , somebody craft and in circle)

2k17 people believe that they can increase their population with a nude logo.

Cant decide which thing is more stupid:paying for the logo or joinning the server coz of the logo.

Edited by bravetobe

Grand opening of х50 server thundered a little less than two weeks ago. High online and rates have surpassed all our expectations. But our team does not want to stop there, and therefore we continue to attract players to our servers. Today we made several mailings, so an influx of new players is expected in the near future. And in order for the start for the beginners to be more pleasant, we have prepared excellent bonuses that will help them to develop faster in the game in order to catch up with the rest.

Today, June 6, after the morning restart at 05:00, all characters that was created on the x50 server will receives new set of starting items.

- br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00_0.png Rune Experience 50%. 10 Hours.

- br_cash_rune_of_sp_i00.pngRune SP 50%. 10 Hours.

- etc_pi_gift_box_i02_0.pngEquipment set for warriors (D-grade)

- etc_pi_gift_box_i00_0.pngEquipment set for wizards (D-grade)

- br_vitality_potion_i01.png3 vitality potions

- etc_spiritshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngNo Grade Spiritshots for beginers (500 Pieces.)

- etc_soulshot_none_for_rookie_i00.pngNo Grade Soulshots for beginers (1000 Pieces.)

In addition, at 61st level, characters will receive the x4 etc_exchange_ticket_i04_0.png Novice Coupon, which can be exchanged in a special section of the Store in the Alt + B shop.

dd979991ba.png

Received Novice Coupons can be exchanged for:

armor_t76_ul_i00.pngA-Grade equipment pack of your choice

weapon_dark_legions_edge_i01.pngA-Grade weapon on your choice

accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.pngA-Grade jewelry pack

etc_spirit_bullet_silver_i00.pngA-Grade Soulshot/Spiritshot pack of your choice

We also hasten to announce that on the x50 server we launched Referral System!
All info about this system can be found here http://forum.averia.ws/threads/referral-system-invite-your-friend-and-receive-a-bonus.162038/
Invite your friends and take part with promotions together to get more bonuses! We will be happy to see every new player on our servers!

Edited by Averia.ws

at 50x rate u giving free A grade, wtf ?

u should give S atleast for new players 

its high rate or what? if you give only fucking A grade for new players ;DDD 

x50 

and need 1 fucking hour to make char 70lvl (with recs)

x50 and u can't do anything without CP

2week server and ru already top weapons +10++ xD

[3cbaeec51979415ab31a453fbf510d00.png

Edited by lckyfcky153

Nunu its like they sayd ^pvp^ server :D

We wanted to reward everyone who is creating video content from our server, therefore we decided to create an event that will reward every video posted and specially reward the one we vote as best video!

Rewards:
- Each approved video will be rewarded with 200 up to 500 Aver!
- You wont need to wait until end of event to receive basic reward, we will be giving them out every 7 days
- On 15th July we will announce winner and best video which will receive 1000 Aver as reward!
- You will also have opportunity for your video to be shared on our community pages and get more views to your youtube channel and much more!
 video_10.jpg
More details an information on original topic http://forum.averia.ws/threads/submit-your-video-win-free-aver.167629/

Good luck everyone !

We wanted to reward everyone who is creating video content from our server, therefore we decided to create an event that will reward every video posted and specially reward the one we vote as best video!

Rewards:

- Each approved video will be rewarded with 200 up to 500 Aver!

- You wont need to wait until end of event to receive basic reward, we will be giving them out every 7 days

- On 15th July we will announce winner and best video which will receive 1000 Aver as reward!

- You will also have opportunity for your video to be shared on our community pages and get more views to your youtube channel and much more!

video_10.jpg

More details an information on original topic http://forum.averia.ws/threads/submit-your-video-win-free-aver.167629/

Good luck everyone !

The photos are incomplete

where's the guy with the gun pointing the girls?