Interface Programming

access or not you was worked with them and since I buy that interface sh1t it never work and I never had support and it was before 1-2 years when I bought and then you appear and say that interfaceAI is updated

so you are part of them since you continue work on it you should give support to old interface and the ppl who got scammed..

There was 2 people who were working on it, i helped long ago, and never was in first place, and i hadn't got any access to website too see who did bought the soft, all the earnings from selling were given to Respect .

If i get the list of buyers and would be able to contact them, i'll look what i can do, but im not respect, im not interested in fast income, the project itself would be developed in different angle soon, but it can't be developed for free, as part of respect politics where he offer free updates for 0 price, thats the reason he abandoned it.

There was 2 people who were working on it, i helped long ago, and never was in first place, and i hadn't got any access to website too see who did bought the soft, all the earnings from selling were given to Respect .

If i get the list of buyers and would be able to contact them, i'll look what i can do, but im not respect, im not interested in fast income, the project itself would be developed in different angle soon, but it can't be developed for free, as part of respect politics where he offer free updates for 0 price, thats the reason he abandoned it.

He just scam ppl that's all...

That paid interface never worked smartguard and the cracked one was working

Edited by Jyabura

Guys!

I create this topic for get info about download this program.

I use interface 1 year (totally free), i change my PC and i lost the program.

Only i want again the program not more guys...!

I talk with some players in l2damage, (vulcano, rnd, ata, elrius, paranormal, nasiferus etc) and there ppl say me its free program (version 2.5.6)

I want the program only for kill this ppl haha, he mean are pros in the first olympiad time when all ppl don't have augments because don't have the program :/ failureeees.

Thanks in advanced.

Guys!

I create this topic for get info about download this program.

I use interface 1 year (totally free), i change my PC and i lost the program.

Only i want again the program not more guys...!

I talk with some players in l2damage, (vulcano, rnd, ata, elrius, paranormal, nasiferus etc) and there ppl say me its free program (version 2.5.6)

I want the program only for kill this ppl haha, he mean are pros in the first olympiad time when all ppl don't have augments because don't have the program :/ failureeees.

Thanks in advanced.

even if it's free nobody will give it to you :)

rnd & vulcano got the program from my friend SugarRayLeonard

thats why they dont share it with you.

even if it's free nobody will give it to you :)

rnd & vulcano got the program from my friend SugarRayLeonard

thats why they dont share it with you.

answer skype, or got newone skype?

Celestine love new players so he will help u for sure

<3 <3

i help only people which worth to be helped not people like Lightness lol he is a liar he never had programming on his hands

also he lie to me that he is skyloard friend and he is a part of team on l2mid so i can believe him and send him the prog just...  :roflmao:

i help only people which worth to be helped not people like Lightness lol he is a liar he never had programming on his hands

also he lie to me that he is skyloard friend and he is a part of team on l2mid so i can believe him and send him the prog just... :roflmao:

Rofl :D :D

wtf with this ppl :D

also he lie to me that he is skyloard friend and he is a part of team on l2mid so i can believe him and send him the prog just...  :roflmao:

and when im friend of skylord, u will give me it for free? :(