Interface Programming

i will inform all server owners who using smartguard @ sguard and other guard protections so that free ones wont work anymore and lets see those ppl what gonna say after that :)

all know how this work and is only 10-20 line's code for block it ... They simply leave it ...

all know how this work and is only 10-20 line's code for block it ... They simply leave it ...

well, most of servers blocked it already i understand now l2autotools i will agree one time with him those ppl just getting something free and trying to sell it to others so free or not should be blocked.

Nice.

Look please:

Celestine can give me the new program? please man, u are very op!

Celestine best player of l2, and best in the forum maxcheaters!

What important! Nice!

I want be you Celestineee...!

Nice.

Look please:

What important! Nice!

I want be you Celestineee...!

just waiting someone to ban you from this community that what i have to say

you get a life dude u are crying on pms to give u something and when i tell you i wont give u anything u saying lies that you are SkyLord friend and a gm on l2mid those lies to get something crappy?  every owner if block it wont work so u will cry again also you are so outdated programming works on 40-50% of servers that means from 90% it was  it decreased to 40-50% every owner just protecting his files i got a new version now and works on every svr so dont pm me i wont share anything again with no one go pay and get one thats all :)

e5dec40314284d159e7734a0e8b9eaae.png

dat faken logo :D 

Nice.

Look please:

lier, that's me!

Edited by Anitah

just waiting someone to ban you from this community that what i have to say

You can do it (ban me). But u will remain the same, with bad life. Look how you talk haha.

I leave this forum now but... i have questions for you Celestine.

- What do you do during the day? Forum and forums, lineage 2, programs? :D

- You do sports?

- Have friends?

- Have study? or work?

- How much do you weigh?

U have big problem bro. Stay 24/7 at forum and l2. 

You don't do anything in the real life.

I pity you, really..

Good bye, I hope you change.

You can do it (ban me). But u will remain the same, with bad life. Look how you talk haha.

- You do sports?

- Have friends?

- Have study? or work?

- How much do you weigh?

I pity you, really..

this is not attitude from a person like you if you got problems it's not my problem also..

- You do sports?

- Have friends?

- Have study? or work?

- How much do you weigh?

I pity you, really..

gtfo