interlude [L2J] L2Eola - Valzeroth

Lineage 2 Eola

server is nice and is really attractive but i got dissapointed

admin was advertising it as an hardcore-long life server, how that server can survive if in 24 hours there are people that almost reach the max enchant?

i was hoping for a server where people was struggling for items +10 and even after 1 month people around wasn't high as f1ck instead there are alredy items +16 or more.

If in 1 day you reach almost the max enchant in 2 days you will be full

well nice server but i was hoping for something more "Hardcore farming"

The farming is very difficult if you compare the server with other pvp servers and in fact, I have not seen a +18 weapon yet.

Join now! Over 2000 players online:

15znl09.jpg

Edited by An4rchy

The farming is very difficult if you compare the server with other pvp servers and in fact, I have not seen a +18 weapon yet.

Join now! Over 2000 players online:

15znl09.jpg

im already with +18 bow what u say :D

Some would say that those people are almost perfectly spread out, so perfectly that they are most likely bots :D

Not to throw any shade but people don't just afk like this without any npcs next to them in a fresh server. They run around buying things and farming.

On the other hand who am i to judge :D

Bots? No, the server's community is worldwide (usa, latin america, europe, china), so for some players it would be daytime but for others night, that's why there are afkers in Giran. Also, we have a vote reward system so players stay afk for the reward.

This is a picture btw, they are not all standing still.

Plus do you think if I added bots to the server I would just have them stand still? lol

Edited by An4rchy

China VS Europe. Who's gonna win?

2vulevn.jpg

Join now Lineage II Eola, over 2000 players online!

since when brasilians became china?

since when brasilians became china?

Clan The China (yellow crest) is chinese, I don't know if they recruited people from Brasil, but if you need further proof they're chinese i can provide.

Edited by An4rchy

Clan The China (yellow crest) is chinese, I don't know if they recruited people from Brasil, but if you need further proof they're chinese i can provide.

i guess even shao leen are on their cp kek

btw i dont have anything against you or someone else but it's strange

i was on their teamspeak today everyone speak English also their tag was "Loyalty"

something is wrong here.

i guess even shao leen are on their cp kek

btw i dont have anything against you or someone else but it's strange

i was on their teamspeak today everyone speak English also their tag was "Loyalty"

something is wrong here.

Again, I don't know if they recruited people from Brasil, but if you want I can show you proof (ips, messages) that they are chinese.

Again, I don't know if they recruited people from Brasil, but if you want I can show you proof (ips, messages) that they are chinese.

it's okay mucho competition at least plus bring back the weekend zone solo players will have more chance to farm something..

also fix pt farm mobs people stuck em near the walls and killing em w/o bishops.. thats all for now anything else i will find i will report it shortly