Why I Am Better Than You

GLO

so have i  :kappa:

going to aprefrica in summer

haters mad because that watch can buy a house in greece

but i think if you add the worth of all my accessories and clothes etc you can get yourself a big mansion in a 3rd-2nd world country 8)

In Greece, real estate is much more expensive than in US genius, get your facts straight.

In Greece, real estate is much more expensive than in US genius, get your facts straight.

Right

http://prntscr.com/e43yxl

A normal apartment in L.A costs double than a big house (not apartment) in Greece. Anyway, there's no terms of comparison. 

Right

http://prntscr.com/e43yxl

A normal apartment in L.A costs double than a big house (not apartment) in Greece. Anyway, there's no terms of comparison. 

You really have no clue what you're talking about, stop embarrassing yourself

Why iam better than you:

Im working for my family and i dont say at least 6 last years father give me money to go out..

With our parents in our back we have big dreams without?what can be happens.. :D

Should I say that I have visited almost every continent in the world, except Africa?  :troll:

U'll see some big things in africa brother, there will be the continent you will love to live.

Why iam better than you:

Im working for my family and i dont say at least 6 last years father give me money to go out..

With our parents in our back we have big dreams without?what can be happens.. :D

If i would rip off all those who PM me and offer me money to help them on client stuff, i would still have more than most from here.

Moreover, me pro boost NA :) pretty girls get free boost. 

If i would rip off all those who PM me and offer me money to help them on client stuff, i would still have more than most from here.

Moreover, me pro boost NA :) pretty girls get free boost. 

Pretty girls get free boost but fuck with niggas

Pretty girls get free boost but fuck with niggas

Something like that.

Bitches everywhere right? =))) lel

This is why we need Trump..., niggaz era ended.