[L2J] Lineage 2 Destruction

xoiten

I remember when Dav was deciding to pick either l2jserver or l2jfree to start with mate.

Kisha, Ultra, Zeza, Lied, Liath and a couple of more guys didn't really care back then so he kept changing between them to see which he found easiest to work with. This was before pride was made.

Let me ask you this, did you code everything from scratch yourself or did you also had your source from somewhere and then worked from that point, xdem ? Because if you actually coded everything from 0 to whatever you have now, then I don't see the reason why you would spend time on a private server when you could have made your own game then

Edited by xoiten

yes,but its based on smth else,its not unique..i dont say ots bad server,its that its not what you told before not like other prides while its based on it..

Its based on pride style but most things have changed

the server is a decent one with some cool new features,you should try it,if the population grows it will be really nice,if you like the pride pack you should definitely check it out

I remember when Dav was deciding to pick either l2jserver or l2jfree to start with mate.

Kisha, Ultra, Zeza, Lied, Liath and a couple of more guys didn't really care back then so he kept changing between them to see which he found easiest to work with. This was before pride was made.

Let me ask you this, did you code everything from scratch yourself or did you also had your source from somewhere and then worked from that point, xdem ? Because if you actually coded everything from 0 to whatever you have now, then I don't see the reason why you would spend time on a private server when you could have made your own game then

My server is based on pre-alpha aCis, everything is coded from scratch except basic L2 emulation

And respect for that xdem.

But what are you aiming for ? I mean now a days there are so many new servers with all kind of random stuff. I know your opening aepvp and I hope it will succeed for you.

But what kind of players are you aiming for ? What kind of style are you aiming for. All that is what makes your server unique and you should know.

My server is not unique in its coding because it's pride, but my server is unique the way you play. I know what mistakes I made but I also know and work hard on fixing them.

For me, if you don't have an idea of how your server will be, coding will be useless. If you don't put your heart in changing stuff then it wouldn't be something special and it would just be another "lineage 2 Private server"

server is good,but not unique,unique means smth special etc.Its a good server for fun and pvp experience(needs.more.online tho) however as it is base its original idea on pride isnt uniqu.its a reworked that provide some fun and its good.

@Xdem i never saw anyone but yourself speaking about you and judging you as a Dev.

@Xoiten , you should be reading more carefully mate.
Primes were created for the first time in L2 Wargate , i think something like 7 years ago.
L2 World was way before that, i didn't even know my 2 first clan mates Tsetos and Smarty back then and i certainly wasn't leading any Clans.
So it's pretty impossible for you to be in a clan at a point of time when the clan did not exist.

I'll tell you what i think about Pride copies and this community.
Personally most people are not very smart or mature like dev and xdem said so many times.
But who the fuck cares?

All i've seen you guys do (admins) is this.

#1 Open an ULTRA HARD server that it will take AGES to farm the first Tier.
#2 Realise that and make everything WAY easier which results in some players who know how to farm and nolife to get tier 3 in 1 week.
#3 Random nerfs/boosts because retards cry.

#4 Some random party mobs / raids (that were non existant before) appear but they pretty much have no use at all.

#8 You do nothing to further develop the server.
#9 Players GET BORED. We can't farm anything , we can't find pvp cuz most players want to farm and catch up , while the ones who are already ahead have nothing to do.

#10 Server dies.

Now try to avoid this in the future and let me know if you do better.

I work on my server everyday, trying to find solutions for every single thing.

Everyone's mind is set different from their aspect of the game, and you have to find the balance in that.

We did make things ultra hard because we wanted players to just play around but that didn't work out because everyone only aims for the top tier instead of enjoying it. So yeah I work on fixing on how I can do stuff better and improve.

Everyone's mind is set different from their aspect of the game, and you have to find the balance in that.

We did make things ultra hard because we wanted players to just play around but that didn't work out because everyone only aims for the top tier instead of enjoying it. So yeah I work on fixing on how I can do stuff better and improve.

yourr thinking of players is truth everyone needs top gear to stay n play and noone likes to loose thats why they dont enjoy the game anymore.they want not to compete and easy thats why they are boring and its good you know this and you try to improve yet server need more people to be enjoyable i like your work ethic and is a smart move

I 'm sure you do.

And yes you 're right everyone has his own opinion.

You need only 4 things in order to keep players busy.

Raids 

Pt Farm

Solo Farm

PvP

If you have these , no1 will complain. You don't need to let people farm Tier 5 in 2 weeks otherwise after 2 months no1 will be able to further develop his char.

Just a friendly tip.

the problem is that when u got hard farm style every one complain about it..reason ? the community that still playing pride copies are the same guys that used to play before 7-8 years..that means we are not kids anymore and we are  boring so easy cuz we dont have the same amount of free time we used to have..back then we had only school 7 hours in morning and 10-12 hours free time to farm/pvp/flame..after so many years everything changed on our lifes and we want to play a few hours for fun thats why "we" complain about the hard farm and asking for easy one.. anyway im not sayin that i dont like the hard style cuz i really like it even if i dont farm but thats the way u keep ur players active to do do something as Primezero said . i never saw a pride copy survive more than 5 months with high community

Pride copies nowdays are only for money

the problem is that when u got hard farm style every one complain about it..reason ? the community that still playing pride copies are the same guys that used to play before 7-8 years..that means we are not kids anymore and we are  boring so easy cuz we dont have the same amount of free time we used to have..back then we had only school 7 hours in morning and 10-12 hours free time to farm/pvp/flame..after so many years everything changed on our lifes and we want to play a few hours for fun thats why "we" complain about the hard farm and asking for easy one.. anyway im not sayin that i dont like the hard style cuz i really like it even if i dont farm but thats the way u keep ur players active to do do something as Primezero said . i never saw a pride copy survive more than 5 months with high community

^

More or less.

Even with less time to play people would go farm if they could lol.

But it's almos impossible to farm at the beggining and later on it's way too easy :D

the problem is that when u got hard farm style every one complain about it.

Not everyone but losers just like you and if pride copies are only for money you are only for donating that money :D :D accept that you don't know what you truly want from a game you change servers just like primes do but you are in worst position because you donate to them your money while primes never donate to a server that's their policy no matter if it's good or bad.

So you are the true loser because you are so frustrated inside you like the most of pride community actually. Never grow up never learn never try to understand the differences between a pride pack a pride copy a pride style and a pride mimic. Just hilarious..

I remember back then you gave me 50 € to dress up your char cuz you were boring even to farm tier 1. Wtf you talking about you lazy scum ? Then quit the server after 4 days for joining aepvp and repeated the same.

You are a trash and in my pov even if xdem was a competitor he is fucking right to like 80% of his sayings.