[L2J] Lineage 2 Destruction

xoiten

I think we will do a poll about it because it's kinda unfair for the players who still play but then again it's not that many xD

do it fast and make last for like three days.after poll close and wipe decided start advert and go from start.it would ve been the best choise

Wipe items and fame only

whats the point of a part-wipe and no full? full wipe and new advert campaign will bring better results,i think it's timefor @xoiten to release that vote in serber and forum so we can finally vote and who knows,we may see a new epic destruction come back since all these new updates adapted correctly and still players enjoy.many think of a new start on a serber like this so it's gonna be really fun pvp and amazing with more newcomers and players on start and on a daily basis.

whats the point of a part-wipe and no full? full wipe and new advert campaign will bring better results,i think it's timefor @xoiten to release that vote in serber and forum so we can finally vote and who knows,we may see a new epic destruction come back since all these new updates adapted correctly and still players enjoy.many think of a new start on a serber like this so it's gonna be really fun pvp and amazing with more newcomers and players on start and on a daily basis.

FOR THE LOVE OF JEZUS CHRIST AND HIS HOLY MOTHER.

ITS SERVER NOT SERBER.

PLEASE SER-V-ER!

it may be good server but it will never get population deal with it

if @xoiten decide to go for a new start and a new serber with all updates adapted and proper advert you ll have another opinion.its just factz great management and great communication skillz by staff and updates.gonn be more than good to play trust this

Duo all our changes, we will do a 100% wipe. Since items are easier now people do not lose any time.

We changed so much and even im enjoying it as a player atm :P

lol @admin playing with normal char confirmed  :D 

Btw go for that poll in serber forum it's time move on buddy,make poll let us vote and go for wipe summer season

lol @admin playing with normal char confirmed  :D

Btw go for that poll in serber forum it's time move on buddy,make poll let us vote and go for wipe summer season

Haha, yeah we need to test it bro, and i havnt enjoyed lineage 2 for a long time, but this actually takes me back to when i used to play.

I hate farming, but things are so damn easy that its enjoyable, lol.

Haha, yeah we need to test it bro, and i havnt enjoyed lineage 2 for a long time, but this actually takes me back to when i used to play.

I hate farming, but things are so damn easy that its enjoyable, lol.

//gmshop eaziest farm for @xoiten :D. Me kidding my friend,i hope you can finally make that great new start for serber you want and worth to,there is nothing good around and especially on gf client wich is intresting,just make it a summer season near end may/june,just this,gonna be perfect ;)