He just wants files + site 10-50 euros pretty funny

Funny that you say cause this mean you pm'ed him to sell him files.

Since when you know how to code?

There isn't any L2J Project who deserve more than 10 Euro.

Bullshit, you just got used to see stupid frozen pack. Pm me on skype if u want to show you real work on L2J files that worth more than 500. 

Event engine with +40 events e.t.c e.t.c

My dev knows how to code and i paid him to fix my pack more than 200 euros and i told him only 50 and i am not newbie. The point is that i told him i sell pack for 50 euros nothing else and he said no.

Funny that you say cause this mean you pm'ed him to sell him files.

Since when you know how to code?

Bullshit, you just got used to see stupid frozen pack. Pm me on skype if u want to show you real work on L2J files that worth more than 500. 

Event engine with +40 events e.t.c e.t.c

Only xdem can sell mods for L2J more than 500E.

In any case, 500E for L2J Project only the files, it's bad choice...

Btw buy my starting system and make it 520. Hahaha

Only xdem can sell mods for L2J more than 500E.

In any case, 500E for L2J Project only the files, it's bad choice...

Btw buy my starting system and make it 520. Hahaha

Kinda huge bullshit to be said. Only xdem can sell mods for L2J? You fall in trap

We are not all kids who flame everywhere our 10 line codes for no reason. 

You can't know the effort and the work and the years someone might spend. Also for L2J? Damn it, the worst files you can get

is L2Off. If someone come and tell me "free L2Off files" i'll say f*ck you they are for recycle bin. Java is far better from Off if you work on it. 

I don't refer to kids who dl packs and open servers neither for crappy wannabe devs who pm in marketplace "add me on skype".

There are somewhere people who work since 2009 making mobs and nice beautiful systems that worth easily 300$. 

Ps. if someone here really agree that L2Off is better than L2j then he is visual basic programmer. 2 different languages, both need work, in the 1st one devs got paid

in the 2nd nop. 2k17 kids don't know this rofl. Even your "idol" xdem i'm sure he would agree deeply inside him that MUCH work on l2j files can rape off easily.

Ask him why he worked on shitty first rev aCis instead of go get off files. Please..

Edited by AccessDenied

Kinda huge bullshit to be said. Only xdem can sell mods for L2J? You fall in trap

We are not all kids who flame everywhere our 10 line codes for no reason. 

You can't know the effort and the work and the years someone might spend. Also for L2J? Damn it, the worst files you can get

is L2Off. If someone come and tell me "free L2Off files" i'll say f*ck you they are for recycle bin. Java is far better from Off if you work on it. 

I don't refer to kids who dl packs and open servers neither for crappy wannabe devs who pm in marketplace "add me on skype".

There are somewhere people who work since 2009 making mobs and nice beautiful systems that worth easily 300$. 

Ps. if someone here really agree that L2Off is better than L2j then he is visual basic programmer. 2 different languages, both need work, in the 1st one devs got paid

in the 2nd nop. 2k17 kids don't know this rofl. Even your "idol" xdem i'm sure he would agree deeply inside him that MUCH work on l2j files can rape off easily.

Ask him why he worked on shitty first rev aCis instead of go get off files. Please..

First time in my life im gonna totally agree with what you said, i wish i could give 1+ for posts but nah.. really im no trolling.