Need Little Help With A Code

GoldenNightmare

Question

hello how i can make this code for only monster with 22587 id only and not all monsters its for cancel cast:

if ((target.isRaid() && target.isMonster()) || target.isInvul() || (init <= 0))
{
return false; // No attack break
}

hello how i can make this code for only monster with 22587 id only and not all monsters its for cancel cast:

if ((target.isRaid() && target.isMonster()) || target.isInvul() || (init <= 0))
{
}

i didnt understand what you want to do but to add id so you must start your code

if (getNpcId() == 22587

i didnt understand what you want to do but to add id so you must start your code

if (getNpcId() == 22587

Ok though i am not really confidend i think i get the base idea so i will try giving you some tips:

So from my understanding you want this code to function not for all Monsters but only for 22587 but 22587 is defined as a Monster or isn't it?

So  you will have to create a definition for this just like Reborn said if(getNpcId) == blabla.

So i will tell it to you in pseudoce:

If target isMonster then getNpcId blabla

return

this will make the code work for a monster with the specific NpcId or atleast i believe it to be so if i am mistaken please correct :P

i want to add the id of mob inside this code and remove isMonster because i want it for one monster only this code is inside Formulas.java

I gave you the answer change israid with ismonster and add first if((getnpcid() == id && target.israid())

ty guys for the tips but when i add getNpcId  it says method is undefined for formulas

Lets give this a shot go to your gameserver.model.actor  and create this

public int getNpcId()
{
return getTemplate().getNpcId();
}

save and try it again this will create a public intiger for the getNpcId... i am really not the best guy to ask here but you could give it a shot i mean nothing to lose :P

if ((target.isRaid() || target.isInvul() || (init <= 0))
      if (target instanceof L2Npc)
      {
           L2Npc mob = (L2Npc) target;

if (mob.getNpcId() == 323232)
      }

I don't know in which file this code exist, or what project is but try it.

Edited by AccessDenied

You don't need to edit the check with isRaid and isInvul (Unless you want them completely removed)

All you have to do is add a new check like this:

if (target instanceof L2Npc && ((L2Npc)target).getId() == 22587)
{          
} 

Additionally do not forget to add this import at the very beginning of the class:

import com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.L2Npc; 

That should work (At least it does for me and I think I use a similar project to yours).

Edited by Meydex

i want to add the id of mob inside this code and remove isMonster because i want it for one monster only this code is inside Formulas.java

wut..

Dunno...,since u want it for 1 monster and its && ,there is no reason to worry for it.It will work.U just need to add && getId() == theidyouwant.(It will check if its monster and if its 1 and if the id is the specific it,1 and 1 = 1.

The check will return 0 if its not the chosen mob,so it will work only for that mob.

Edited by bravetobe