[Pvp] Interlude Server Files

I love how people talk for shared packs and shit while you're shit also. I won't even mention names from people who sell shared client work and people

who please me on skype for 1 code yet 1 day later they sell services and pack. 

I won't be fake because 2k17 so shut up all of you cause i'll start post skype conversations one by one and you don't really want.

About saruman, dude you asked me for pack for 15 euro and i guess someone sold you a frozen pack (shared for sure) and now you re-sell it because it failed.

You want your money back? You can't have them, you can't buy a shitty shared project and re-sell it just because its shitty so someone else buy it. 

This is a FROZEN project. Nothing changed. Also if you not scammer prove it by posting some images. You don't post? Then you sell shared armors and no changed source.

Also read the damn rules http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/54023-read-before-posting-how-to-sticky/

where it says you must provide a test server 24h

i dont remember to sell anything that u made for me sad :D

i know you so i never had any problems against you or any hate against you

but 1 thing that made me sad my promo video :D i still wait for it since i won the event :)

tbh some people from here should stay banned the fact they sell crappy files makes me to flame them but i can't because against the rules

i dont remember to sell anything that u made for me sad :D

but 1 thing that made me sad my promo video :D i still wait for it since i won the event :)

tbh some people from here should stay banned the fact they sell crappy files makes me to flame them but i can't because against the rules

[Offtopic] This true i really didn't gave you your promo video and i have even forget about it cause i got fucked up over a period with many graphic client who actual paid so they are in priority even till now

but you are the f*cking bitch cause you didn't remind me. You got my skype so send me message these 10-15 days i have few clients no many. [/Offtopic]

Banned? If i become moderator be sure the whole forum will turn into black. My first skype has 8.500 contact (maxc but most of youtube due to tutorials)

I have most of maxc in my skype and they use exact their name as in forum. When i see people saying "Access Plz help me via teamviewer for this error" and 1 month later i see in marketplace "WTS SERVICES AND PACK"

i want rip my eyes make soup and eat it.

Ps. thats why i'm here, i flame stupid kids and maxtor & Justice know it  :-[  :-[

14QnOl4.gif

Edited by AccessDenied

[Offtopic] This true i really didn't gave you your promo video and i have even forget about it cause i got fucked up over a period with many graphic client who actual paid so they are in priority even till now

but you are the f*cking bitch cause you didn't remind me. You got my skype so send me message these 10-15 days i have few clients no many. [/Offtopic]

Banned? If i become moderator be sure the whole forum will turn into black. My first skype has 8.500 contact (some of maxc most of youtube due to tutorials)

I have all maxc in my skype and they use exact their name as in forum. When i see people saying "Access Plz help me via teamviewer for this error" and 1 month later i see in marketplace "WTS SERVICES AND PACK"

i want rip my eyes make soup and eat it.

14QnOl4.gif

chill i was kidding you you didnt respond to your skype since you are not online?? mine skype is celestine.mxc if u shall add me i will be happy :)

sorry for the offtopic also

Edit: well it's your fault that you give them your help since you know that they will sell your job so the names with blacklist should be reported/banned for re-selling your own work thats my opinion you can do it so do it do not waste your time with replies because they will never give a simple fu*ck

Anyway, have a nice day and happy new year!

chill i was kidding you you didnt respond to your skype since you are not online?? mine skype is celestine.mxc if u shall add me i will be happy :)

sorry for the offtopic also

Edit: well it's your fault that you give them your help since you know that they will sell your job so the names with blacklist should be reported/banned for re-selling your own work thats my opinion you can do it so do it do not waste your time with replies because they will never give a simple fu*ck

Anyway, have a nice day and happy new year!

I'm chill you stupid bitch  :-[  :-[  *kiss me* also the skype you have is old, i gave you my newbut you ignored it, the old skype i left it becaue so many people added me that skype load time boosted up to 5 minutes.

So i made a new one but now i use again new cause microsoft.

Also my fault that i help them in 1 error? You mean because i help them with few error i give them the chance to sell frozen packs or shared russian and br packs? LUL nop.

Maxtor need to wake up and set a moderator in private server section and marketplace who approve files else instant ban. I don't care if forum population go down to 35%, at least we won't see

everyday 1000 servers in topzone that are frozen and people get scammed and lose their trust.

Edited by AccessDenied

I'm chill you stupid bitch  :-[  :-[  *kiss me* also the skype you have is old, i gave you my newbut you ignored it, the old skype i left it becaue so many people added me that skype load time boosted up to 5 minutes.

So i made a new one but now i use again new cause microsoft.

Also my fault that i help them in 1 error? You mean because i help them with few error i give them the chance to sell frozen packs or shared russian and br packs? LUL nop.

Maxtor need to wake up and set a moderator in private server section and marketplace who approve files else instant ban. I don't care if forum population go down to 35%, at least we won't see

everyday 1000 servers in topzone that are frozen and people get scammed and lose their trust.

the 10% on the marketplace are trusted sellers java devs / client devs / soft devs / Others are totally scammers 

the 10% on the marketplace are trusted sellers java devs / client devs / soft devs / Others are totally scammers 

I'm scammer  :-[  WTS frozen pack ! 100% fixed, 100% unique, add me on skype to buy it. Now!

I can't sin my self tho or can i ?

RESELLING SOMEONE ELSE WORK OR SELLING SOMETHING SHARED IS NOT ALLOWED, PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Also this pack you are selling is shared, you contacted me too many times for buy server files form me and we never had any deal because you ware crying about "big price" 

So you are not a developer.

So stop selling packs yourself dude,like you sell anything valuable or like you are a developer... loled hard good 2017

So stop selling packs yourself dude,like you sell anything valuable or like you are a developer... loled hard good 2017

i sell packs because they are proffessional build and working perfect

[OFFTOPIC]

I remember the first time who I used de-karma against your server topic because was on Rus language and not English.. Without reason I judged you..

It's not about racism.. really.. I'm humanist..

That day I was angry for something.. Nothing to do with maxcheaters..

I just apologize for that day. :P

Spokoynoy nochi..

up

You can't up your topic by posting.

Use BUMP Button buddy.

Bumping Rules

• You're allowed to BUMP(Bring Up My Post) once every 24 hours. In order to do that, you must use the button. - Look at the picture below.
  • Members can bump 1 topic per day, while VIPs & Donators can bump 3.

zRuqx0Y.png