Jump to content
Coolness

WTS Web Design Studio Coolness.su

Recommended Posts

Hi maxcheaters users!

I suggest to your attention the following services:

 

Developing unique designs:

- eCommerce shop - from 175$

- Corporate website - from 150$

- Game design - from 100$

*Lead time up to 7 days

 

Conditions:

- 50% advance payment, or full payment via time-protected transfer from 1 day.

- If you find any loose ends for my part, we will eliminate them within the shortest possible time. (Unfortunately, it is human to err, and I'm no exception)

 

Guarantees:

- Great number of satisfied customers. 

- Personal WebMoney attestat, BL - 245.

 

Payment options:

- Qiwi

- PayPal

- WebMoney

- Visa/MasterCard

 

Contact details:

- ICQ: 810385

- MAIL: coolnessweb@gmail.com

- SKYPE: coolness.su ( coolness web studio ) 

 


  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work but theres alot of detail in every website that i saw, this could be nice but also put stress on the eye too, you cant decide where to look first because everything is to catchy :) nice templates but for my opinion too much design.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work but theres alot of detail in every website that i saw, this could be nice but also put stress on the eye too, you cant decide where to look first because everything is to catchy :) nice templates but for my opinion too much design.

 

That's exactly what I admire of their work! Keep up Coolness Studio :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although the designs are really amazing, I have to put a big -1 on the service in general.

First of all on the website it says that the delivery for the website is 5-7 days - It took him 5 weeks to design 1 page.

I am not sure if it was the language barrier or lack of motivation, but 5 weeks for 1 page is really too much.

Also the original deal was to get the website coded as well, but at the end all I've got was 1 psd file without even html structure or anything else. Now I have to spend my time looking for coders and to waste even more money.

 

BIG -1

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The guy is a scammer, use at your own risk.

Promised a design to be ready within 5 days, including daily updates, he didn't send me anything until the very last day where I threatened with a paypal dispute, he finally sent me something he did in like 2 hours just so he could say "he did his part of the job".

 

Its a shame to even show what he sent me here, 10 year old work at best.

Funniest part is that he told me to cancel the dispute and then he will send me my money back - if this isn't an obvious scam attempt, I don't know what is.

Edited by L2 OvC
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2018 at 9:47 PM, Sahar said:

The guy is a scammer, use at your own risk.

Promised a design to be ready within 5 days, including daily updates, he didn't send me anything until the very last day where I threatened with a paypal dispute, he finally sent me something he did in like 2 hours just so he could say "he did his part of the job".

 

Its a shame to even show what he sent me here, 10 year old work at best.

Funniest part is that he told me to cancel the dispute and then he will send me my money back - if this isn't an obvious scam attempt, I don't know what is.

This guy is child. I did not break the terms of the deal. I was have 2 days from 5 to finish work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Coolness said:

This guy is child. I did not break the terms of the deal. I was have 2 days from 5 to finish work

Don't push me to make a scam report about you idiot, because I can easly get you banned from this forum.

Until now you didn't even send me anything besides of a screenshot, what part of the deal did you keep exactly?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2018 at 8:13 PM, Sahar said:

Don't push me to make a scam report about you idiot, because I can easly get you banned from this forum.

Until now you didn't even send me anything besides of a screenshot, what part of the deal did you keep exactly?

he got money back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×