L2J Classic [Interlude Project]

Crappy

Ok thanks for the info

thanks you.

wtf is this client private interlude international? 

tell me what client i need i want check your server

contact skype: l2developer (kamex)

check ur skype!

This project is most likely the one Matim worked on like 5 years ago lol. Same description as they had plus same community board(exactly the same) and olympiad images.

Edit: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/104524-wts-advanced-community-board-plenty-of-features-interlude-h5/

lmao

Edited by An4rchy

This project is most likely the one Matim worked on like 5 years ago lol. Same description as they had plus same community board(exactly the same) and olympiad images.

Edit: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/104524-wts-advanced-community-board-plenty-of-features-interlude-h5/

lmao

Yes, but it is not the same, If you want you can see the files and make a comparison .. :forever alone like a boss:

If you are not going to comment something good, Save your comments, Do not be stupid ..

F you. Accept criticism or out of this forum.

F you. Accept criticism or out of this forum.

But man, you have any problem with my project? wtf stop spam here... i just show my project and want to sell my work.. <_<

If you do not like it, just ignore it.

Edited by Crappy

Crappy add me on skype i want to check it later..maybe i can be a member of your project customers..is there support too?

Crappy add me on skype i want to check it later..maybe i can be a member of your project customers..is there support too?

Ready, check u skype.

yes, i can support with some things..