Strix-Guard Protection

Enmity

2 minutes ago, xdem said:

There is only 1 type of antibot, that one that can be bypassed by adrenaline easily.

Try AC,adrenaline can’t bypass it bro 😎

Just now, InTheEndॐ said:

Try AC,adrenaline can’t bypass it bro 😎

it does adr works 1 window

1 minute ago, InTheEndॐ said:

AC blocks most of adr functions,it’s barely working 1 window

1 window is enough to do everything lets say x9 members on the clan each member 1 adr key you just farmed everything

7 minutes ago, Celestine said:

1 window is enough to do everything lets say x9 members on the clan each member 1 adr key you just farmed everything

ya but that window need be active, if you change to windows it stop boting 

Edited by AchYlek

19 hours ago, InTheEndॐ said:

Это защита хлам, не плохо? Давай, владелец этой «попытки» - клоун, поддержка ужасная, это пустая трата денег, используйте smartguard, если хотите дешевый, если хотите лучший, используйте ac. Если хочешь купить Strix Guard, лучше пожертвуй деньги ЮНИСЕФ.

I confirm that there is practically no technical support, there are problems with launching the client with this protection and there is no solution to the problem, free adrenaline also works, the players personally showed how they bypass it, so it was decided to change the protection to another.

16 minutes ago, Forch said:

I confirm that there is practically no technical support, there are problems with launching the client with this protection and there is no solution to the problem, free adrenaline also works, the players personally showed how they bypass it, so it was decided to change the protection to another.

any proof for that? :D

• 1 year later...
On 13.02.2021 at 03:26, Celestine said:

какие-либо доказательства для этого? 😄

I can throw off personal correspondence with the developer and this will be enough, but although you can take this protection, there will be fewer normal competitors)

4 hours ago, Forch said:

I can throw off personal correspondence with the developer and this will be enough, but although you can take this protection, there will be fewer normal competitors)

this protection is crap and their support is usseles

73PLJ.gif

[RU] только бог поймет что это за дерьмо)) и их поддержка никогда не отвечает 150$ за эту хрень даже не стоит

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2022 at 5:02 PM, Celestine said:

this protection is crap and their support is usseles

73PLJ.gif

[RU] только бог поймет что это за дерьмо)) и их поддержка никогда не отвечает 150$ за эту хрень даже не стоит

I wrote to them about this bug and about many others, but nothing has been done for 2 years)

5 minutes ago, Forch said:

I wrote to them about this bug and about many others, but nothing has been done for 2 years)

if theres any bypass for this guard i would like to know so i can play normally in strixguard servers 

• 2 weeks later...