Need A L2J Developer,to Make An Request Or Work I Ask.

Hello,so as i said,i'am looking for an skilled Developer,L2J,to make an request i want(will work on acis source)

i need you to be able to make any code i ask you too.

you will make the first request for free as (Test of your skills).

project budget 1000euro

Hello,so as i said,i'am looking for an skilled Developer,L2J,to make an request i want(will work on acis source)

i need you to be able to make any code i ask you too.

you will make the first request for free as (Test of your skills).

project budget 1000euro

Lol none will give you a code for free..what if you need just this one code or you come with 10 developers and each made for you 1 code..project is finished you have scammed them..

Edit:tell us here the first request you need

Edited by Reborn12

Lol none will give you a code for free..what if you need just this one code or you come with 10 developers and each made for you 1 code..project is finished you have scammed them..

Edit:tell us here the first request you need

+1

p.s better write your feature list.

He can do that, all depends of the code he request. If it's something small, not rly time consuming then yea, why not. Otherwise, hell no. Anyway, he will not 'scam' like that serious guy, just a wannabe.

i've asked for an Developer,who would be able to do anything i ask,not for couple of people have an code ready to just paste it inside.

worked with Katara before,and he wrote anything i wanted.

i'l ask for a bunch of diferent think's,and those 1000euro would go to the developer that will write the codes i want.

edit:

i have like 1-2 idea's at this moment,which i want to apply,but the project will be ready to start as far i have the ideas,and features which i want you to code ready.

so you will chose one of my ideas,to code it make it done,so you can go further.

also it can be done with a previous project or work you have done,what do i mean its if you have a past work,you can show me,you're previous work,or with who you've worked before.

Edited by Back3back

What would the first request be then ?

i've asked for an Developer,who would be able to do anything i ask,not for couple of people have an code ready to just paste it inside.

worked with Katara before,and he wrote anything i wanted.

i'l ask for a bunch of diferent think's,and those 1000euro would go to the developer that will write the codes i want.

edit:

i have like 1-2 idea's at this moment,which i want to apply,but the project will be ready to start as far i have the ideas,and features which i want you to code ready.

so you will chose one of my ideas,to code it make it done,so you can go further.

also it can be done with a previous project or work you have done,what do i mean its if you have a past work,you can show me,you're previous work,or with who you've worked before.

please let me your contact on pm,will contact you as soon,i've got the server features and starting ideas.

let me your skype information or just an simple pm.

thank you

does not work

before you got lured into paying for shared stuff,

read this topic for own good: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/203766-report-2-scammers-trying-to-put-me-to-work-without-sending-money/?hl=dan7e2 :D