Lineage 2 Krobelus

• 4 weeks later...

JOIN THIS! FOR REAL! BOT-FREE AND CONSTANTLY ONLINE STAFF ! Supporting ASAP! Really i haven't enjoyed so quick responding management lately.

Bot free nice

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2KROBELUS in LESS THAN 2 MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0

1. Owner confirm that he is refering to blind audience by adding a bigger welcome text font than Snoop's Dog effort to no smoke weed before a rap. (+1)

2. Also, 9300x experience rate? Cause the +300 rate, makes huge difference in farm. (+1)

3. Grand Opening date along with hour, is still hanging there even after server is finally opened. I won't call this lazy, more like the owner is blinded by his own font. (+1)

4. "I'm here today guys to show you a hardly made server", said every owner just because his hand became sweaty for install the database on a frozen pack. On the other hand that big anticipation for a poor designed and low quality preview server confirm that the owner didn't even install the database on his own. (+2)

5. You just said you're here to show us how a hardly server is made yet in the next sentence you please audience to read on his own. So how you're here to show us. What kind of 3D interaction is this? (+1)

6. Promo video is irrelevant with the content of the server and generally irrelevant with the game. Also Promo stands for promotion which mean projection of the project. Yet in the server we see repeatedly the owner making a reference to his hard work. I'm starting to believe that Jurassic Park had easier time in making the Animatronix T-Rex than this admin his server. (+4)

7. On the youtube below promo video, there are people who comment positively but the weird fact is that one of them, subscribed in 20 channels in 1 day and he has no content. Every no-double account ever. (+1)

8. Owner obsession with red font proves that he is on period. (+1)

9. "Lineage 2 Krobelus is a server based on pride." Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. (+100)

10. Gracia Final, hmmm. Pride like server, hmmm, i swear i was about to say that the admin downloaded the free gracia final pride server found on community, but the sun outside no allow me to say such a bad word. (+1)

11. "To provide the best gameplay" `cliche. (+1)

12. "If you loved playing Pride", i also loved my ex but imagine if you stayed with your ex after she blo*wjob your friend. Same thing happen with pride, he cheat on you yet 7 years later you still play on this thing. Move on dude. (+1)

13. I would stay in this red sentence cause it has many keys "L2Krobelus is a gracia final server, based on L2Pride. It has been reworked and updated to provide the best game play ever with continuous development. If you loved playing on L2Pride,you will love L2Krobelus even more!". We can speak for the Pride, or the reworked and updated or continuous development, but i'm sure if i start analyze this sentence, skynet will be over us by then. (+1)

14. "The Wondrous Cubic", ahh.. f*ck my life. (+5)

15. The moment that your eyes tremble and you mark the text with your mouse to be able to read it cause the owner is immature and j*erk enough to put the 2nd most annoying font color for a big text to read. Thank you owner, thank you Microsoft. You both earned a bigger hater. (+1)

16. "Most famous people on the server" shown up on the community board yet we see the default bbsmanager html along with some ugly voice command. (+1)

17. The fact that owner didn't even work on the community is more obvious than the fact that One Direction broke up just to trigger teens. (+1)

18. Skill name is "PvP Music", yet the description of the skill has nothing to do with the skill's name. Cause accurate description is accurate. (+1)

19. Yayy i'm cursed to re-read the pride's shared feature once again. What kind of life is this? God curse us though Pride thats obvious. (+1)

20. Custom Armors? B*itch please those armors are seen in so many servers that we consider them NCsoft armors. Its everywhere i tell you, EVERYWHERE!(+1)

21. Also downloaded Armors prove the hardly made server. (+2)

22. Marvel cloaks inside Lineage 2, cause after HighFive star wars servers, made marvel also participate in. (+1)

23. Website has this annoying pop up facebook window that once you click the X it auto-like his site. Cause f*ck you.(+1)

24. Website annoying trance music to complete the annoying feeling i had until now. Also no way to turn this off. The owner is basically p*e on our faces. (+1)

25. "Who we are", `cliche. (+4)

26. "Intel Core i7-3770 8 Cores x 3.4 GHz", hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. (+1)

27. 5 GM in staff with names such as [GM]Addicted, [GM]Nightwalker e.t.c. I wonder if they are friends who gonna play with over-enchanted chars to kill other people and make fun with gm speed. Nah.. (+1)

28. Website show continuously a 3D model rotating that has nothing to do with Lineage 2. (+1)

29. Website's preview photos are leeched by other server. Cause whats more conviencing image than a server that opened yesterday and show photos with 2.000 people + playing PvP.  (+1)

30. Website is missing keys. (+1)

31. The only "information" come up when you hit the "Info" button on the website, is the Donate, Staff and Like us on facebook. Cause when you search to read server's info all you care is about the Donation menu. (+1)

Bonus: Sins are multiplied by 100 cause f*ck you owner you haven't work at all.

A TOTAL OF 14,200 SINS

PHRASE: Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it.

ICG0Tbj.png

Edited by AccessDenied

Just to clear few things which are funny.

First of all,i dont see the point of commenting most of those things. I mean,im kinda new on maxcheaters,is there any reward for spammers ? or maybe for people who are trying to be clever by commenting all those random things?

Another funny fact is that you commented about the pvp music skill and its decription,wow mate,is it really neccesary the name to be same as the description or something like that ?

Not even comment about the "downloaded" armors,send me a shared link with them,ill pay you my man.

Custom armors are reffering to custom stats/skills,not only the external appearence.

Something last just for the comments,how did we even "steal" the photos ? you can see the names of our staff,also you can spend 1 minute just by entering and see those players :)

P.S. img4.png

Are those 2k+ people ? come on my man,waste your time commenting retarded owners,not me.

Thank you for your attention :)

First of all,i dont see the point of commenting most of those things. I mean,im kinda new on maxcheaters,is there any reward for spammers ? or maybe for people who are trying to be clever by commenting all those random things?

Another funny fact is that you commented about the pvp music skill and its decription,wow mate,is it really neccesary the name to be same as the description or something like that ?

Not even comment about the "downloaded" armors,send me a shared link with them,ill pay you my man.

Custom armors are reffering to custom stats/skills,not only the external appearence.

Something last just for the comments,how did we even "steal" the photos ? you can see the names of our staff,also you can spend 1 minute just by entering and see those players :)

P.S. img4.png

Are those 2k+ people ? come on my man,waste your time commenting retarded owners,not me.

True

Something last just for the comments,how did we even "steal" the photos ? you can see the names of our staff,also you can spend 1 minute just by entering and see those players 

As i mentionted before Sins is an objective commentation. Maybe the 2k Sin is invalid but really can you reject the others? The funny fact when you're new on maxcheaters and ask if there is a reward for spammers.

Do you even know what spammer is? Did you even google the meaning of it? 

Before you say anything and instead of reject the commentation try take advantage of it and fix. Since you read it what you did - change from the stuff i said? Your topic is still a poor thing made in 2006 with blue and red

text. You made a server, learn to be professional and accept critism and if you think my commentation is bad imagine what happen when people will start say "shit server', something that i didn't and i won't say.

Ps. i don't care if you're new or old in maxcheaters, you made a server, i pointed out the mistakes you did. If the fact that your website does not have a feature list but just donation and staff is not Sin or bad for you then im sorry i say this but maybe you need work and open server again in 1-2 years.

Edited by AccessDenied

So lets discuss about it again my man.

You are saying that naming the AIO item "wondrous cubic" is a mistake.Do i even have to reject that?

I and most of maxcheater members takes you as a spammer,you just go to server's which are working really good and post pointless comments,you probably just type without thinking what you are typing.

Point out my mistakes and take advantage of what ? rename the pvp music skill? or maybe rename the woundrous cubic.

But something that i forgot to talk about on my last comment,""' 5 GM in staff with names such as [GM]Addicted, [GM]Nightwalker e.t.c. I wonder if they are friends who gonna play with over-enchanted chars to kill other people and make fun with gm speed. Nah.. (+1)""". Most funny sh*t you said bruh.

I also dont see the objective commentation,please explain where it is.

Last but not least,there is no place to write all those features on our website,however,if you have 15 seconds,you can just open our forum and read them,but obviously you did not do that since it would have hide the "mistake".

P.S Please,any modarator who can answer on my question about spammers.

Thank you for bumping my post sir.

No problem, if you think that bumping on MXC will make your lol-server last more than 1 month you're retarded and that's enough for your server to fail fast

Are you the well know xdem who's banned from here ? i dont see why maxtor let banned members make a new acoount,anyway,thank you once again for your bump.

P.S. watch my server grow my man :)