Lineage 2 Krobelus

GastOne Dont care us if the admins are kids or from Greece,,,The most think is to dont have Corrupt in server and try keep the server open and stable...All we bored failed copy pride packs because someone  find it and shared with damaged source!!! have fun :)

Edited by ZeusTeam

GastOne Dont care us if the admins are kids or from Greece,,,The most think is to dont have Corrupt in server and try keep the server open and stable...All we bored failed copy pride packs because someone  find it and shared with damaged source!!! have fun :)

Well the rumor about the "damaged source" is kinda funny though.

But i agree with your first line , i believe there will be no corrupt in this one.

It just smells good.

All we bored failed copy pride packs because someone  find it and shared with damaged source!!! have fun :) Well the rumor about the "damaged source" is kinda funny though.    That going for the first and second person who posted in here that pack...Lot Source files ar damaged and java archives missing ....check it

All we bored failed copy pride packs because someone  find it and shared with damaged source!!! have fun :) Well the rumor about the "damaged source" is kinda funny though.    That going for the first and second person who posted in here that pack...Lot Source files ar damaged and java archives missing ....check it

There is a normal version there is a damaged version.

It's not something special.

Even the normal one has 2-3 probs but still is KINDA workable.

Waiting for this , seems promising . Let's see if it will attract people

Thank you,ThaNaTeh!

We're waiting for you!

If you want,check our forum and participate to our unique events!

I don't see why so much hate. The owner is a kid who just downloaded a pack

put his friends (gms) to comment in topic as everyone and thats all..

He will open it, nobody is going to join and he will close it.

I don't see why people need to flame about the fonts it's already proved that he is immature.

Also about people who comment here:

Ex. ZeusTeam -> http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/210248-looking-for-l2-pride-pack-gracia-final-the-original/?do=findComment&comment=2602714

BdZCnnr.png

i think this is enough.. 

Edited by AccessDenied

No bro i am not friend with no one..My Real Name is Alex and my Ingame name is MrFlogaS and My [GM] name from L2HUMILITY is [GM]Ultra or [GM]Zeus...I just ask for pack because i want work on it for my self..I have 3 Deferent Packs from Pride and i dont Wanna OPEN SERVER Because i cant Promise something what i cant to Do...I am ONE NORMAL PLAYER AND I STILL PLAYER!!!HATER!

I am ONE NORMAL PLAYER AND I STILL PLAYER!!!HATER!

You just gained my respect.

Going from a player to a GM.

Is not just the accesslevel, it has to do with your will to be a good gm or a gm who wanna make his player good.

I was just one In game GM with Full Access in game..I dont care for the moneys when i was GM thats why i dont make Alt char to play and i dont give any item or i sell items..Now and all that time i am One normal Player and i wait for one good server and that server Krobelus  have nice plan and project as i see