Question To Admins Who Use Antibot

I would like to ask those who buy SmartGuard or any other antibot (Most servers are java -> The most famous antibot is SmartGuard):

Why do u want to pay that much for antibot,when actually everyone uses bot and they pay 10$ only?

Force people to make parties and farm as groups instead or pay developers and make events.

Its laughable anymore,and u look like the stupid ones.U give money to them for protection but with just 10$ the protection is gone.

If u actually make a server which is depended on party-farm /events ,everyone wins.

• Upvote 1

I would like to ask those who buy SmartGuard or any other antibot (Most servers are java -> The most famous antibot is SmartGuard):

Why do u want to pay that much for antibot,when actually everyone uses bot and they pay 10$ only?

Force people to make parties and farm as groups instead or pay developers and make events.

Its laughable anymore,and u look like the stupid ones.U give money to them for protection but with just 10$ the protection is gone.

If u actually make a server which is depended on party-farm /events ,everyone wins.

party-farm = server dead, np

who will wait for party at 2k16 since ppl prefer more real life than play dead game

better make deal with adr dev like l2destiny did,

they give free adenka to adr dev and he selling it for real money (they ban all ppl who try sell something for real) and after adr was not working for 2 weeks

party-farm = server dead, np

who will wait for party at 2k16 since ppl prefer more real life than play dead game

better make deal with adr dev like l2destiny did,

they give free adenka to adr dev and he selling it for real money (they ban all ppl who try sell something for real) and after adr was not working for 2 weeks

U are so wrong from so many prespectives here.

Simple as that,people still play x10-20 servers. Also every similar game has dungeons and its party-focused and coop.(In our case,it can be clan).

Also,adr made deal with l2destiny: I can give my bucks to szakalaka and get a key.Easy bypass stupid ru SmartGuard. (Tested already)

Whats the point here?Who cares if they made deals anyway?I will free bot anyway and they can keep pay for their useless antibot.For me its 10,for them its 300

Edited by bravetobe

U are so wrong from so many prespectives here.

Simple as that,people still play x10-20 servers. Also every similar game has dungeons and its party-focused and coop.(In our case,it can be clan).

Also,adr made deal with l2destiny: I can give my bucks to szakalaka and get a key.Easy bypass stupid ru SmartGuard. (Tested already)

Whats the point here?Who cares if they made deals anyway?I will free bot anyway and they can keep pay for their useless antibot.For me its 10,for them its 300

szakalaka bot is simple "target use skill / potions"  no big profit for adena sellers ( at pvp useless), since they need sit there every 1-2h for rebuff / check if char is still alive,

ya but u can make clan party, but who will farm wth u every day with party?

ppl prefer mid rate bcs they will log, kill some mobs and after they can log off, not wait for party

Edited by AchYlek

szakalaka bot is simple "target use skill / potions"  no big profit for adena sellers ( at pvp useless), since they need sit there every 1-2h for rebuff / check if char is still alive,

ya but u can make clan party, but who will farm wth u every day with party?

ppl prefer mid rate bcs they will log, kill some mobs and after they can log off, not wait for party

ur clan.Its hard to believe that there are people who actually play without company/clan/friends

szaka bot is simple and fits in mid/high rate +pvp servers.most of the servers want u to kill those sh1tty mobs.It doesnt fit for low rate/limited buffs but for the rest is good enough + always on/non blocked.

people prefer mid rate servers but most of them are crappy w/o decent events and they buy smartguard + shared files (+) with 1-2 shared events only

If server is based into pvp/events and way less from farm,the boting itself is useless.The server will last x2 if its setup properly.They can use that money from SmartGuard into implementing/adding events

Its laughable to see people with shared files to pay so much money for antibot.Thats the question of the topic btw :)

Edited by bravetobe

ur clan.Its hard to believe that there are people who actually play without company/clan/friends

szaka bot is simple and fits in mid/high rate +pvp servers.most of the servers want u to kill those sh1tty mobs.It doesnt fit for low rate/limited buffs but for the rest is good enough + always on/non blocked.

people prefer mid rate servers but most of them are crappy w/o decent events and they buy smartguard + shared files (+) with 1-2 shared events only

If server is based into pvp/events and way less from farm,the boting itself is useless.The server will last x2 if its setup properly.They can use that money from SmartGuard into implementing/adding events

Its laughable to see people with shared files to pay so much money for antibot.Thats the question of the topic btw :)

actually i was that playa who play alone w/o clan / company,  but true i had lot of friends so when i wanted instance / pvp i found every time party

idk its no point talk about that, since its bot game (nothing can stop it) , and soon will finally die

since servers started use smartguard, l2 started die faster than before

i think this is reason why block better adr.

Edited by AchYlek

few reasons off the top of my head

- every single guy would spawn 500 chars with l2net oop

- beside botting they also have chat spam protection which affect playerbase even more than some random bots on DV

- strong HWID binding, so they can effectively remove abusers and limit clients count

- you pay 200usd and dont have to bother with that topic anymore, just push 3rd side to make updates faster :D

Cause server owners make $$$ from allowing whoever pays to use bot. I am pretty sure some of these server owners (if not all) have made deals with bot developers etc.

This l2 private server community is toxic AF. If you still play this game and expect everything to be legit im sorry but theres something wrong with you. Better go play on retail server. At least there they rip you off in your face.

few reasons off the top of my head

- every single guy would spawn 500 chars with l2net oop

- beside botting they also have chat spam protection which affect playerbase even more than some random bots on DV

- strong HWID binding, so they can effectively remove abusers and limit clients count

- you pay 200usd and dont have to bother with that topic anymore, just push 3rd side to make updates faster :D

So,thats what u say is that SmartGuard is the only way to limit the chatspam /limited boxes per PC /protection generally ?

Why someone should care about botting when he can actually have fun and he can make items faster with pvp/events?

So,u gonna pay 200-300 per month or w/e for those things? :D

Cause server owners make $$$ from allowing whoever pays to use bot. I am pretty sure some of these server owners (if not all) have made deals with bot developers etc.

This l2 private server community is toxic AF. If you still play this game and expect everything to be legit im sorry but theres something wrong with you. Better go play on retail server. At least there they rip you off in your face.

In the first statement about deals etc,its obvious anymore and i agree with that.

About the red-colored sentence: Its not about playing legit the game or not.Well,personally i prefer servers ~ x100 with both farm/pvp.

Well,as i said above,its laughable how people spend so much money into antibot,when they can actually step up,forget the farm part and focus into pvp/events more than it (farm).

I m not talking about servers with pvp= adena ,but i guess u get the point.Both community and admins lose money into that bs.

If u can actually make that kind of server,u can spend that money into creating stuff instead.

So,thats what u say is that SmartGuard is the only way to limit the chatspam /limited boxes per PC /protection generally ?

Why someone should care about botting when he can actually have fun and he can make items faster with pvp/events?

So,u gonna pay 200-300 per month or w/e for those things? :D

it's not the only, but working and actively developed - constant support cost more than ready solution without any support,

and i suggest to check prices, costs 120usd-200usd, it's one time price with some small fee each X month, similar with l2jscripts.

Developing own antibot blocking most of available crap and clickers take time and effort, in the end it's not worth to bother when server gonna be online for 1-2months. Not to mention you can't predict every case on the paper and a lot of problems will appear after deploying it for live server... crying and leaving players is last thing admin want to see, so 200usd is more than reasonable price to have shit done without bothering.

There is bot prot - people cry, there is no bot prot - people still cry.

From my pov, bot prot is not really important and it's indeed kinda waste of money. I personally, will not use any bot protection for my server*. ^_^

* - spoiler, work in progress

it's not the only, but working and actively developed - constant support cost more than ready solution without any support,

and i suggest to check prices, costs 120usd-200usd, it's one time price with some small fee each X month, similar with l2jscripts.

Developing own antibot blocking most of available crap and clickers take time and effort, in the end it's not worth to bother when server gonna be online for 1-2months. Not to mention you can't predict every case on the paper and a lot of problems will appear after deploying it for live server... crying and leaving players is last thing admin want to see, so 200usd is more than reasonable price to have shit done without bothering.

Well ,i can agree with the first part of ur post but again,u missed my point.Ur server will focus on pvp/events and less to farming.People can bot,but compared with the events/pvp or even party farm it will be way too less.Thats why people will avoid farming with bot.

I see u tho,u are ready to type that someone can let it afk farm all day while he is doing the rest of the things with main char.

Well,god gave u eyes.I think that with specific areas and someone to look into it + PvP mode on w/o flag-PK will be hard to bot,since everyone will be able to kill ur *** bot.

120-200 * 2/3 months = 360-600 e.If u gave those to a dev to create a juicy event or gud files instead of those crappy /shared files which most of the people have,it would be great.

Thats a discussion and i wanted to read some thoughts.The ideal would be the adr RIP ,Akumu pleb mode and devs who code events and stuff -> $$$ but it will be enough if admins stop use donations for that stupid antibot and stop using shared files instead.

Edited by bravetobe

your price calculation are still wrong, you didn't even bother to make proper research yet made topic about prices.

discussing bot usefulness is pointless, would have to be delusional to claim it's not useful :D not to mention all RMT part of botting, your point would be valid for some servers, but personally i have never touched custom l2j craps and in all other cases botting is gamebraking for legits.

your price calculation are still wrong, you didn't even bother to make proper research yet made topic about prices.

discussing bot usefulness is pointless, would have to be delusional to claim it's not useful :D not to mention all RMT part of botting, your point would be valid for some servers, but personally i have never touched custom l2j craps and in all other cases botting is gamebraking for legits.

Someone states that someone else is wrong,and in the rest of his post has no arguments how... :troll:

Well,i didnt write the calculations full detailed.How many times people reopened the server?The 360/600 is the like the average which a stupid admin gave for his server.

I never said its not useful.I said that its way better to invest money into better file etc instead of getting SG and having shared files.I think that i have already mentioned .. anyway.Well,obviously i m talking about an "ideal" situation which is hard or even impossible to achieve but i dont like the current situation and neither of us i guess.

There are actually people who spend hours and effort into projects which end up being 1 week servers.

The thread itself is a different approach from a pvp server which might has bigger duration than the current average one.

Edited by bravetobe