Question To Admins Who Use Antibot

Someone states that someone else is wrong,and in the rest of his post has no arguments how... :troll:

assumed you are capable of checking it yourself,

http://smart-guard.eu/

120usd once

then - each 3 month (if your server will survive that long) 25usd

change of IP - 40usd

scriptsguard

200usd/12month

change of IP - 50usd

where do you see 360-600 euro you mentioned few times?

prices are more than fine for what they offer, unless you have no cash at all and plan to pay servers and ddos protection with air, then i could understand being jewish over 150usd when starting own server xD

kinda said all i wanted on that topic

assumed you are capable of checking it yourself,

http://smart-guard.eu/

120usd once

then - each 3 month (if your server will survive that long) 25usd

change of IP - 40usd

scriptsguard

200usd/12month

change of IP - 50usd

where do you see 360-600 euro you mentioned few times?

prices are more than fine for what they offer, unless you have no cash at all and plan to pay servers and ddos protection with air, then i could understand being jewish over 150usd when starting own server xD

kinda said all i wanted on that topic

like every admin in maxcheaters is a virgin one ... LOOOOLLL.

Just think about how many times l2mid reopened and stuff. LOOOL

Do the maths again now

Edited by bravetobe

do the brain work again and ask yourself why i have added IP change on the listing above, maybe because you don't have to pay full price at reopening under other name? failfish.jpg

do the brain work again and ask yourself why i have added IP change on the listing above, maybe because you don't have to pay full price at reopening under other name? failfish.jpg

Except from the fact that they close open servers and they can just change IP,they open/close servers for years and not just l2mid which i mentioned.

I m talking about antibots and if u can use ur upper head for once,u can do the maths FailFish 

So,based in ur maths,doing that for 3-4 years as admin (2012-2016),its not 360 +?Damn son,u are too stupid

U are worse than Access said lol

Edited by bravetobe

As an experienced Developer i have met those who loved to bot and those who hated them

Overall you can not simply block all Botters as its a constant battle (Botters vs Server's Protection), what you can do is simply allowing botters but restricting their usage or automatically jail them away with something in game

For instance:

L2 Warpgate will use an exclusive "Select the apropriate Items for these names" anti bot measurement

If they fail to select the ones corresponding to the items respective images they will be jailed as considered a botter.

There is no available Bot (not even Adrenaline) who can bypass it as you can not scan the images

Even if there will be any bypass in 2020 or above we will find a better way

Don't waste time in buying those russian protections as many times they contain some keyloggers or any other goodies you might not expect aswell some operative system's issues...

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Except from the fact that they close open servers and they can just change IP,they open/close servers for years and not just l2mid which i mentioned.

I m talking about antibots and if u can use ur upper head for once,u can do the maths FailFish 

So,based in ur maths,doing that for 3-4 years as admin (2012-2016),its not 360 +?Damn son,u are too stupid

U are worse than Access said lol

so what, l2mid was using like 2y cliext.dll, after when they made so much money, who care about 120usd lol 

so what, l2mid was using like 2y cliext.dll, after when they made so much money, who care about 120usd lol 

"120 usd" 

"they made so much money" --> Last time ,iirc he was like "1k euro in the winner of the first siege".The server was 1 week...

When someone is talking about l2mid,trumb and achylek always answer xd.

TRIGGERED + sad storka

Edited by bravetobe

"120 usd" 

"they made so much money" --> Last time ,iirc he was like "1k euro in the winner of the first siege".The server was 1 week...

When someone is talking about l2mid,trumb and achylek always answer xd.

TRIGGERED + sad storka

interlude in 2k16,  2 days equip    5 days pvp / fun, gg lf new server bcs its bored already 

its every serber, but they giving "1k euro" ingame for items 

There is no available Bot (not even Adrenaline) who can bypass it as you can not scan the images

Even if there will be any bypass in 2020 or above we will find a better way

:you serious?: you have clearly never used adrenalin, cuz script to solve all kind of image captchas are available for years.

@up

Ahyleg skip it, discussing with brainDenied alt account is pointless, 150usd for 4 years is just plain too much, they are used to get stuff for free :troll:

:you serious?: you have clearly never used adrenalin, cuz script to solve all kind of image captchas are available for years.

You missunderstood our exclusive feature...

They are not captcha images at all with all those fancy numbers and letters, it's a retail icon image where you must select the proper image based on the item's name request to the player.

Example:

Select the 3 most used currencies from the following images:

etc_potion_red_i00.png   etc_adena_i00.png   etc_scroll_white_i00.png

etc_ancient_adena_i00.png   etc_coin_of_fair_i00.png   etc_nutrients_of_cupid_i00.png

etc_nutrients_of_cupid_i00.png   etc_reagent_green_i00.png   etc_potion_gold_i00.png

Adrenaline can not track this captcha down, neither scripts as text information will always become random, not to mention you wont be able to create an alarm for it  ;)

Edited by DEV|Supreme

@up

Ahyleg skip it, discussing with brainDenied alt account is pointless, 150usd for 4 years is just plain too much, they are used to get stuff for free :troll:

Loool... Proved already that u are Lucy Cat aka perma banned,and there is already report for u.

I didnt expect something from L2mid brainwashed fanboyz who cant do even maths  :troll:

150 e for 4 years when its 120 e the start pack for 3 months and w/o changed IP  after that purchase  :you serious?:  .

dat maths of a murican  :happyforever:

Edited by bravetobe

Loool... Proved already that u are Lucy Cat aka perma banned,and there is already report for u.

sadly for you and rest of braindead monkeys, I have static IP used for 1,5 year straight, that's before your garbage alt account was created :not bad:

I didnt expect something from L2mid brainwashed fanboyz who cant do even maths  :troll:

150 e for 4 years when its 120 e the start pack for 3 months and w/o changed IP  after that purchase  :you serious?:  .

dat maths of a murican  :happyforever:

wtf we talking about usd, not euro 

huge difference when they are 1,1->1 loool.

in czech  24czk = 1usd > 27czk = 1e so its is ;D

Edited by AchYlek