Little known fact. Antibots should be non invasive and they shouldn't have to involve the actual player's input whatsoever.

Better than 0 protection...reduce bot more than 80% for sure

Captcha is invasive too & lots server work with it

Edited by WhiteDev

Is better to use a captcha than this one always there are methods to bypass all this "antibots" and we are going again to this 0 protection

10% newbie ppl maybe, but true boter no care about this protection 

Just buy smartguard if you are serious about your project

or give free adenka to adr dev,  he will sell it for real $$$ and adr wont work at serber 

like they did at l2destiny.ws 

or give free adenka to adr dev,  he will sell it for real $$$ and adr wont work at serber 

like they did at l2destiny.ws 

you still need smartguard to block all other bots :D

you still need smartguard to block all other bots :D

lameguard is enought if there is not szaka bypass ;D

Edited by AchYlek

• 4 months later...

so thats an antibot? u spawn monsters with the title antibot and if someone kill them they are dead? ive never seen such a bad idea

easy to bypass i can put a script on the bot to ignore those "antibot" titled monsters

that code doesnt worth more than 5e, it has one random title generated

if(rnd.get(10)==1)

{settitle("antibot");}

and the check

if(target instanceof L2MonsterInstance target.gettitle()=="antibot")

{player.logout();}

and u call that an antibot?

oh and the dmg ignore

if(target instanceof L2MonsterInstance && target.getTItle()=="antibot")

{damage = 0;}

or

{return;}

done! we have an antibot engine.

Edited by BruT

so thats an antibot? u spawn monsters with the title antibot and if someone kill them they are dead? ive never seen such a bad idea

easy to bypass i can put a script on the bot to ignore those "antibot" titled monsters

that code doesnt worth more than 5e, it has one random title generated

if(rnd.get(10)==1)

{settitle("antibot");}

and the check

if(target instanceof L2MonsterInstance target.gettitle()=="antibot")

{player.logout();}

and u call that an antibot?

oh and the dmg ignore

if(target instanceof L2MonsterInstance && target.getTItle()=="antibot")

{damage = 0;}

or

{return;}

done! we have an antibot engine.

Ok you did my antibot on 2 lines GJ  :poker face: 

Why I read always same answer? Because my antibot work?  :happyforever: 

Dat hate bc I had a nice idea.  :-beep- yeah:

It's because this thing can be done in almost notime and it's a shame you are trying to sell such a thing, in addition you are calling it 'antibot' :D But anyway, no one is stopping you :D

It's because this thing can be done in almost notime and it's a shame you are trying to sell such a thing, in addition you are calling it 'antibot' :D But anyway, no one is stopping you :D

Choose one: bot detector, bot killer, trap yours botters, evade adrenaline players, not more pikachu

your antibot doesnt work for sure, even l2walker has an option to ignore some specific monsters even monsters with title "antibot", so what works on it? works against who ? again retarded boters?

oh how genious you and your ideas are, WOW noone ever though about something similar. crappy ideas and crappy believers thinking that this is practical In live servers.

p.s. noone hates you for the crappy idea, if it was a good idea i would say DAMN you your idea is genious, you are just trying to sell something useless, download a bot program and check it. there is an option to ignore monster with specific titles.

Edited by BruT

your antibot doesnt work for sure, even l2walker has an option to ignore some specific monsters even monsters with title "antibot", so what works on it? works against who ? again retarded boters?

oh how genious you and your ideas are, WOW noone ever though about something similar. crappy ideas and crappy believers thinking that this is practical In live servers.

p.s. noone hates you for the crappy idea, if it was a good idea i would say DAMN you your idea is genious, you are just trying to sell something useless, download a bot program and check it. there is an option to ignore monster with specific titles.

gtfo kid. Go check your topic where all your 2 euro clients complain about your shitty attitude

One thing you know best and this one you still fail Rofl. You're like asian products. Fail but cheap. 

Edited by AccessDenied