Party Xp: x2
Party Sp: x2
Adena: 1000x
Drop: 10x

Server Enchant Info:

Safe Enchant: +6 
Normal Scroll Enchant Chance: 70% Limit +18
Blessed Scroll Enchant Chance: 90% Limit +18
Divine Scroll Enchant Chance: 100% Limit +18 - (1 click = instant +18)
Ancient Scroll Enchant Chance: 50% Limit +20
L2Global Scroll Enchant Chance: 100% Limit +22
Attribute max level 7 100% - (1 click instant level 7 )

Server Machine:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770, 3,40GHZ.
RAM: 32 GB DDR3.
2 x SSD fast speed.
TRAFFIC: 10TB.
UPLINK: 250 Mbps Upload Speed.
NETWORK AVAILABILITY: 99%.
Auto Backups every 24 hours.

Server General Info:

Antibot/Anticheat/Anti ddos etc.

Service Manager that provides all type of needs to every player
GMShop, warehouse, Augmenting, VIP Augmenting, Symbol maker, Removal of Attribute, Subclass change, Noble manager, Donations, Certifications, PvP items creation/removal, Gender change.

Farm zones:

Unique farm area with variety of maps. Drops such as Divine scrolls, Giant Codex Mastery.
Unique safe farm area with drops such as Wind/Fire/Water Mantra. Useful for purchasing TOPS84 Items & epic jewels.
Unique Raid Boss area where people can summon raidbosses and farm variety of drops such as ANCIENT SCROLLS (S/A/B) (and many more)!
Instances such as Zaken, Frintezza,Freya, Queen ant. Drops such as ANCIENT SCROLLS (S/A/B) and many more!
Epic zones that are including the following :
Grand Bosses such as Valakas, Baium, Antharas. Ancient Scroll (S/A/B)  drops, Winged cloak drops, Festival Adena drops and many more!
--
Grand Bosses drop rate for Ancient scrolls (S/A/B) is 100% with quantity of 4-5 scrolls.
Custom raids & Instances drop rate for Ancient scrolls(S/A/B) is 100% for S grades between 1 to 2 scrolls drop. 100 % for A/B grades with quantity of 2!

PvP zone:

Balanced PvP's at :
Unique TvTzone area where Blue team fights Red team. Auto respawn. No buff loss upon death. Supportive skills such as healing restricted between enemy and teammates.
Unique Solo zone for newcomers. Restriction 300 PvP. People higher than 300 PvP can not enter. No buff loss upon death.
Unique classic PvP zone with variety of maps. No buff loss upon death.
Support Classes in pvp have the chance to win the same reward as pvp kills, if is in party, flagged and around the party member killer you get reward.

Subclasses limit 10 
Subclasses max level 85
Certifications allowed in subclasses 
All classes can sub to whatever class they like. (example : Dwarf can sub to Dominator subclass).

Scheme buffer, enchanted +30/+15 buffs, 4 hours duration
All buffs available (except Kamael and class specific)
32+4 buff slots, 16 dances
You're able to create up to 10 schemes!

Olympiad system (6 hours long | enchant limit to +6)
HWId protection
Heroes selected every Sunday

Territory Wars every week (Saturday 20 : 00 server time)
Wards limit : 3 
Castle Siege every week (Sunday 16:00 / 20 : 00 server time)
use command /time ingame to stay informed about server time.

Others:

*FREE* unique dressme system with amazing skins including GoD textures, Dragon skins. School uniforms, Assassins, formal wears & Many more and its all for free! *FREE*
Absolutely unique protection system to pervent scamms from your account.
Vote reward system with rewards such as Vote Coins. Usefull for purchasing Vote bracelets and many more!
VIP Augmenting system. (STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIT/MEN + the actual augment). VIP augments are reworked to pervent disbalance between classes.
Augmented/{PvP} items are enchantable, mailable & tradeable.
Unique automatic PvP event hosted every hour at PvP zones. Upon player kill rewards are Glittering medals & Festival Adena.
PvP coloured system for your nickname. Title colour can be changed if you have a clan that owns a Castle. Inside every castle there's a npc Named John. There you can change your title colour.
Offline shops enabled.
augment skills have the same duration use/reuse 4min.
Instant Clan lvl 11 full skills.

Custom:

Custom Time Limited Talismans 3 days (STR, DEX, CON, INT, WIT, MEN, ALL STAT.). WARNING : Only 2 talismans are allowed to equip.
Class cloaks / Hero cloaks / Exalted cloak / Winged cloaks (Radiant Cloak & Cold cloak of darkness) - each gives different stats. The most p.def are giving the Winged cloaks.
Cancel and Steal Divinity return buffs
Automatic use of HP MP CP potions
Olf T-Shirt.
wings of destiny circlet and The Lord's Crown Give +2CON.

Staff :

ultra active admin working everyday to keep the balance and get rid of buggs. All you need is to report what bothers you using our forum.
Game master custom events in-game such as : Hide & Seek. Deathmatch etc.

And many more!

Server Site: http://www.L2Global.com/

Edited by b0rto

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bullshit server 9999 changelogs disbalanced almost all classes

Hello the fact that they find many change logs does not mean that it is a bad server, but on the contrary, it means that there is someone behind working every day so that our server is more playable and fun for all, but if you like to play with dualists hitting 8-10k and magicians healers as healers this is not your server, maybe you could try on a Brazilian server there you will probably have what you are looking for, regards.

edit: btw what you speak about balance don't have sense since our players just speak about how the good its our balance, so probably you are another no idea player reporting shits to unbalance every server where he go, good luck.

Edited by b0rto

edit: btw what you speak about balance don't have sense since our players just speak about how the good its our balance, so probably you are another no idea player reporting shits to unbalance every server where he go, good luck.

many balance changelogs:

1)changing the meta to keep the pvp interesting

or 2) having no idea

i played there for 2 months and i would say they belong to the 2nd category

ofc players like the balance and thats why they play there... before talking shit get your facts straight

Hello the fact that they find many change logs does not mean that it is a bad server, but on the contrary, it means that there is someone behind working every day so that our server is more playable and fun for all, but if you like to play with dualists hitting 8-10k and magicians healers as healers this is not your server, maybe you could try on a Brazilian server there you will probably have what you are looking for, regards.

Best balance is how ncsoft made h5 chronicle if you change smth meas you disbalance server not balance it

• 2 weeks later...

Best balance is how ncsoft made h5 chronicle if you change smth meas you disbalance server not balance it

probably for x1 server with basic buffs and basic enchant, not for pvp server, cheers.

• 1 month later...

Hello,everybody,i joined server,on 3rd day i took hero cardinal,know why? because the dmgs are overpowered there and no healer class can make a lot,EE and SE took hero with 5 points.
The server is totally unbalanced.I joined oly,i was hitted from SwS for 3k per hit/same as BD.Outside on clan pvp,with full gear (no bers buffs) hero valor and hero ud,i couldnt handle 2 daggers(cert crit resist).I had played many servers as bp,even clan's main party that get macroed from half enemy ally,still never received those tons of dmg from a daggers or bersekers or titans.
(Edit: ) There are also talismans and donate talismans that gives uber stats,and some of them are corrupted.
I dont know if people come and QQ on what i wrote,but if they do,just saying that:"You play and defend the servers that you can do sh1ts,only those you can play" hf.

/bad server

Edited by ArcticCombat

Hello,everybody,i joined server,on 3rd day i took hero cardinal,know why? because the dmgs are overpowered there and no healer class can make a lot,EE and SE took hero with 5 points.

The server is totally unbalanced.I joined oly,i was hitted from SwS for 3k per hit/same as BD.Outside on clan pvp,with full gear (no bers buffs) hero valor and hero ud,i couldnt handle 2 daggers(cert crit resist).I had played many servers as bp,even clan's main party that get macroed from half enemy ally,still never received those tons of dmg from a daggers or bersekers or titans.

(Edit: ) There are also talismans and donate talismans that gives uber stats,and some of them are corrupted.

I dont know if people come and QQ on what i wrote,but if they do,just saying that:"You play and defend the servers that you can do sh1ts,only those you can play" hf.

/bad server

hello sorry but all those "donated" talismans you can obtain by farming pvp's etc even the power talisman, the server is not pay to win so no say bullshits ,  if you see something unbalanced you are welcome to report it in our forum to solve any problem if exist thing that i doubt , here is not the best way, btw you can ask some good healers ingame to ask them how to play a bishop because as i see you have no idea about it, people with 20-30k of pvps maybe can teach you, and ofc /bad server is just your opinion, others dont think like you, regards.

Edited by b0rto