high five [L2J]Lineage2Tales

AchYlek

It was irony but your iq is too low to understand it!ofc i am not mad idiot ,i just dont like your kind!got it?

so what, why u still write there? gtfo and your problem fixed

Yes i am mad cause i dont like retarded ppl like u and stalonka,u got me brainiac! suck stalonka more

I also dont like stalonka but relax me friend, no reason to be mad lol jajajaj

But i love achulek

Today on L2Tales, Premium Accounts Giveaway at 1900!

All new players will receive 7 days Premium Accounts and the existing players will get 3 days Premium Accounts!

premium%20accounts_zpsaplweiqw.jpg

100% of the recent posts here agree that this server is shit yet admins continue to act like idiots.

btw reporting me for advertising on your topic was your lamest move, specially when its in response to you advertising in my forum ;)

But yeah so far i'm allowed to tell my opinion about you and your server, and like the past 5 or more pages here tell by more than 10 different users, in 1 word, you're shit.

Edited by L2 OvC

100% of the recent posts here agree that this server is shit yet admins continue to act like idiots.

btw reporting me for advertising on your topic was your lamest move, specially when its in response to you advertising in my forum ;)

But yeah so far i'm allowed to tell my opinion about you and your server, and like the past 5 or more pages here tell, in 1 word, you're shit.

u mad bro? 

L2OvC :) Please note My skype: L2Mythras.EU

I want to propose you an alliance against Tales, not because they have a server, but is not OK that they are scamming over and over again the palyers, making 2 months servers.

All they know to do is scams/cheats/flood and to use a very "fairplay" way to attack the competition.

I have visited L2OvC server and is a true GREAT JOB, we can beat this kids not with words but making best servers for our players.

I think, that it would be a great ideea just to have a little chat about this!

:) 

I want to propose you an alliance against Tales, not because they have a server, but is not OK that they are scamming over and over again the palyers, making 2 months servers.

All they know to do is scams/cheats/flood and to use a very "fairplay" way to attack the competition.

I have visited L2OvC server and is a true GREAT JOB, we can beat this kids not with words but making best servers for our players.

:D :D :D :D :D  ok 

you more stupid than i thought stalonka is da best  you cant defeat him

play in tales and be happy that you can play there :D

+++ tales team is one best at world 

I have nothing with Stalone i don't know him, and i respect him. 

I will never allow, none of my friends to promote the server in the way in which this 2 guys are doing.

We will not flood/insult somebody else's work/cheat or smth. Providing quality and don't stopp, maybe will be the best answer. 

GL all

I have nothing with Stalone i don't know him, and i respect him. 

I will never allow, none of my friends to promote the server in the way in which this 2 guys are doing.

We will not flood/insult somebody else's work/cheat or smth. Providing quality and don't stopp, maybe will be the best answer. 

GL all

Are you scared ?  ?   :(

Edited by AchYlek

Who want alliance with 50 players server? xDDDDD

All know tales is 1 month server so if they donate is not u problem lol

Edited by Anitah