high five [L2J]Lineage2Tales

AchYlek

Try to change hwid on smartguard achylek except using another pc I am 100% possitive you can't change it :p by the way how many accounts you said you scammed so far ? atleast 58/60? because I saw you accesed only 28 accounts in total and only 14 worked for you and 7 of them had items :o

Try to change hwid on smartguard achylek except using another pc I am 100% possitive you can't change it :P by the way how many accounts you said you scammed so far ? atleast 58/60? because I saw you accesed only 28 accounts in total and only 14 worked for you and 7 of them had items :o

for sure it was more, just when i saw there is bad equip, i didnt even log it

anyway this still work for me (since im not still banned hwid at mythras, u dont even know how it work ;D )

Edited by AchYlek

ofc there are 5670890k ppl, so stop cry 

say me any server, where are not wipe after 3 months lol 

l2classic club online for 10 months with +- same online as when it started. L2Dawn is up for ages, too. If you want mid rate then RPG is a way to go, even though they open new servers fairly frequently, they have a great server merging policy (even GF -> HF)

TODAY 19:00 CEST

1vs1 BATTLE TOURNAMENT on http://www.lineage2tales.com

Vorpal-Vesper-Moirai and Weapons Prizes! 
                                                                         Find out More at  http://forum.lineage2tales.com/index.php?topic=16691

1%20vs%201%20Tournament%20unlimitied_zps

Registrations opened at http://www.forum.lineage2tales.com

We invite everyone to join the best High Five x15 server 
                                        with most unique features and most completed java server arround!
Edited by zein

l2classic club online for 10 months with +- same online as when it started. L2Dawn is up for ages, too. If you want mid rate then RPG is a way to go, even though they open new servers fairly frequently, they have a great server merging policy (even GF -> HF)

since l2classic is something new, what u want? :D wipe after 1 month? , ppl will be bored soon and serber will be dead,

lets talk about h5 server, not another chronicle, gosh tard 

Edited by AchYlek

Well as I already said, look at RPG club: after several months, when the online drops below certain level and donations become non-existent - at the point where Stalonski would normally just close the server - admins on RPG club simply merge 2 server into 1, creating one with decent population which they keep up even when it's not too profitable. I remember there was a merge of Ruby and Cartel but IIRC it stayed up for a blink of an eye because it turned out it didn't start pouring enough cash into Stalonski' pocket.