Jump to content
  • 0

Full Server Files + Website


Question

Posted

Hello Cheaters. In few months I want to open global server, C4 or Interlude fully classic.

 

My money budget is limited to 600-1000$

 

And I need any suggest of what exactly I must buy. Please give information what is the best choice.

 

1. Which pack is worth to buy?

 

Is there any l2off c4 packs? I have never worked on l2off files but the "investor" who want to open server want l2off as he says l2off files are more protected, more players can play on it.

 

Is that true? 

 

Or what it best choice to buy interlude java pack? Best will be if pack is sold with sources.My plan was to open server with aCis but the "investor" says it has 3-4 very important things missing(zaken,frintezza and autospawnmanager). So I was going to buy Lucera but it sold without sources. So I don't know what to tell him. 

 

2. Which dedicated server?

 

Which company is worth to take for vds hosting? what minimum requirements to we need for 2000-3000 online players?

 

3. Lineage2 CMS(web server)

 

Is there any working Lineag2 CMS-s? I googled and found Stress Web but I'm not sure they still work on it.

 

4. Anti-DDos Protection

 

I saw several anti ddos protection and can't choose which is the best. What is your suggestion?

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

I mean it has some problem with spawn manager, you can check it on their forum.

the spawnlist need update ( for cata [ add spawn and delete spawn ])

spawn manager dont have problem or i dont see the problem ... i will check it

  • 0
Posted (edited)

If you have no knowledge about l2off, you are / will be screwed, since each move you would like to make you will be like "how to do that". So, if you want to go with l2off, find someone experienced / familiar with off files, so he can be your 'dev'.

 

it has 3-4 very important things missing(zaken,frintezza and autospawnmanager).

I laugh on this one, seriously :D I'm not 'protecting' aCis or something like, obviously. Zaken - customer section. Frintezza - customer section, even if the code is a lil bit crappy, you have it working as it should. Else, you could buy better, more retail like version for like.. 5 euros, top 10?

 

You mean Spawn Manager. Not an issue, at all. Pirama explained above. It's about cata/necro mobs, which use like 2 or 3 spawnlist, regarding currect 7signs state. So, mobs which are supposed to drop seal stones, are missing / not spawned. Mobs with 'empty' droplist are spawned atm. You can use old spawnlist to "fix" it.

Edited by SweeTs
  • 0
Posted

If you have no knowledge about l2off, you are / will be screwed, since each move you would like to make you will be like "how to do that". So, if you want to go with l2off, find someone experienced / familiar with off files, so he can be your 'dev'.

 

I laugh on this one, seriously :D I'm not 'protecting' aCis or something like, obviously. Zaken - customer section. Frintezza - customer section, even if the code is a lil bit crappy, you have it working as it should. Else, you could buy better, more retail like version for like.. 5 euros, top 10?

 

You mean Spawn Manager. Not an issue, at all. Pirama explained above. It's about cata/necro mobs, which use like 2 or 3 spawnlist, regarding currect 7signs state. So, mobs which are supposed to drop seal stones, are missing / not spawned. Mobs with 'empty' droplist are spawned atm. You can use old spawnlist to "fix" it.

lel i made a frintezza script remember? i can give it lol.

  • 0
Posted (edited)

lel i made a frintezza script remember? i can give it lol.

I know. I'm just saying. If he cares about code quality, he can pay for it.

Edited by SweeTs
  • 0
Posted

If you have no knowledge about l2off, you are / will be screwed, since each move you would like to make you will be like "how to do that". So, if you want to go with l2off, find someone experienced / familiar with off files, so he can be your 'dev'.

 

I laugh on this one, seriously :D I'm not 'protecting' aCis or something like, obviously. Zaken - customer section. Frintezza - customer section, even if the code is a lil bit crappy, you have it working as it should. Else, you could buy better, more retail like version for like.. 5 euros, top 10?

 

You mean Spawn Manager. Not an issue, at all. Pirama explained above. It's about cata/necro mobs, which use like 2 or 3 spawnlist, regarding currect 7signs state. So, mobs which are supposed to drop seal stones, are missing / not spawned. Mobs with 'empty' droplist are spawned atm. You can use old spawnlist to "fix" it.

Don't  know if it shared in customer section but I saw Tryskell's post yesterday

 

 

 

The 3 leftover RBs (Ice fairy, Zaken, Frintezza) will be done after SpawnManager. That will be the focus of that cycle.

I clearly haven't enough infos for Van Halter. About quests, well... I must end it too :'(.

 

But for now, Benom.

 

I have to wait something like one week for computer.

  • 0
Posted (edited)

What more to say. Go with StressWeb, no problem at all. About dedi, for l2j 8/12/16GB is enough. For L2Off 16 or 32.

 

Go directly dedi with protection. Don't go dedi here, protection there. That sux. HyperFilter or some russian crap, I dont remember name.

Edited by SweeTs
  • 0
Posted

What more to say. Go with StressWeb, no problem at all. About dedi, for l2j 8/12/16GB is enough. For L2Off 16 or 32.

 

Go directly dedi with protection. Don't go dedi here, protection there. That sux. HyperFilter or some russian crap, I dont remember name.

About dedicated server I was expecting which company you suggest?

with better conditions and less price.

  • 0
Posted

Take a look in this topic http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/203107-server-protection-anti-ddos-help/

 

HyperFilter / StormWall / Pro Manager / Online.net

One more question. Lucera(russian pack) uses Proxy Slider as ddos protection. I spoke to his owner yesterday and he said If I buy pack it doesn't need any other protection because Proxy Slider is enough. Is it true?

  • 0
Posted

One more question. Lucera(russian pack) uses Proxy Slider as ddos protection. I spoke to his owner yesterday and he said If I buy pack it doesn't need any other protection because Proxy Slider is enough. Is it true?

dont buy pack with out sources. also lucera is not easy pack .and the owner will not help you enough.

 

as i know from a friend la2code.ru have better pack from lucera.and have low price/month.

 

also i can show you a pack(infinite odyssey)

better than some others project here..send me pm for more informations

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • L2 WARFRONT - INTERLUDE FACTION PvP GRAND OPENING: 30 OCTOBER 2026 | 18:00 UTC    ANGELS VS DEMONS. TWO FACTIONS. ONE WAR. Tired of joining another Interlude server just to spend weeks farming before you can enjoy real PvP? L2 WARFRONT is a heavily customised Lineage 2 Interlude C6 Good vs Evil (GvE) server, built around continuous faction warfare, meaningful objectives and character progression through PvP. Our goal is simple: bring back the excitement of classic Interlude PvP while offering something different from the usual private server experience. CLOSED BETA COMPLETED - 110 PLAYERS PARTICIPATED! Our Closed Beta launched on 3 October, with 110 players. Players experienced real faction battles, tested class balance and helped us identify improvements before Grand Opening. We've listened to the feedback and are continuing to polish the experience for 30 October. Watch actual WARFRONT Closed Beta gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 No cinematic trailers pretending to be gameplay. See the real fights for yourself! SERVER FEATURES FACTION WARFARE Angels vs Demons - two opposing factions Level 80 start with free starter equipment Approximately 25-minute rotating faction battles Moving frontline with capturable outposts Capture the Main Outpost and assault the enemy HQ Strategic respawn locations and battlefield objectives PvP-based rewards and progression MINI AND GRAND EVENTS 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 battles Team vs Team Capture the Flag King of the Hill Chaos and Deathmatch Daily Dion Faction Siege Weekly Giran Clan Siege Grand Boss faction battles Ranked 1v1 Olympiad CUSTOM PROGRESSION Character Mastery Gear Battle XP and equipment progression Battle Pass Custom class and faction balancing PvP rewards and achievements Clan recruitment system   BRING YOUR CLAN! Clan preregistration is already available through our Discord. Eligible preregistered clans can benefit from our special level 8 clan-start promotion. Whether you're coming with an organized clan, a few old friends or completely solo, there will be a place for you in the war. GRAND OPENING FRIDAY, 30 OCTOBER 2026 18:00 UTC / 21:00 MOSCOW Website: https://l2warfront.com Account Registration: https://l2warfront.com/register.html Discord: https://discord.gg/BGt5bfkrTw Closed Beta Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 Classic Interlude combat, completely reimagined around faction warfare. See you on the battlefield!
    • ⛔ 🔥 YOUR ISSUE DATE IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE 🎂 On most US DLs the expiry lands on the holder's birthday. Not "around the same time" – exactly on the DOB. Month-day format, not day-month. 03/07 means March 7, not July 3. Mix up the order and you've birthed a date that never existed. Every template revision has a fixed revision date. On a 2012 California DL it's identical on all of them. Your own date – flag. Dates must chain: ISS plus term equals EXP. Break one link and the whole timeline is false. The machine checks arithmetic before it reads the name. 🐎 We verify dates against the state's official documentation before delivery. ✉️ US DL failing on flat ground? Send it – we'll audit the entire timeline. › TG: @mustang_service_ms ( https:// t.me/ mustang_service_ms ) › Channel: Mustang Service ( https:// t.me/ +JPpJCETg-xM1NjNl ) #drawing #kyc #photoshop #DL #dates
    • 🔥⚔️ LINEAGE 2 REBORN SIGNATURE – CHARACTERS & ADENA FOR SALE! ⚔️🔥 💎 CHARACTERS FOR SALE ✨ Eva’s Saint – Level 78 👑 Noblesse ⚔️ Subclass: Titan 💰 Price: €500 🔥 Archmage 👑 Noblesse ⚔️ Subclass: Destroyer (Destro) – Level 75 💰 Price: €400 💰 ADENA FOR SALE 🪙 1 Billion Adena = €250 📌 Server: L2Reborn Signature 📩 WTS – Want to Sell! Interested in any of these offers? Don't hesitate to contact me! 📬 DM me for more detailed information, screenshots, and serious inquiries. ⚔️ Choose your character, boost your gameplay, and make your next move on L2Reborn Signature! 🔥 #Lineage2 #L2Reborn #L2RebornSignature #EvaSaint #Archmage #Titan #Destro #AdenaForSale #WTS
    • can u release  clean  system folder for Samurai Crow??
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..