Myext64 - My New Opensource Gracia Final/epilogue Extender

I get the message Creating library .. \ Server \ MyExt64.lib and object .. \ Server \ MyExt64.exp.

and a lot of .obj files ... how to set up a project to get a .dll file?) 

*figured out) it was necessary to specify the output directory in the project settings) I'm noob)

-----

i'm wondering if i use some part of Osie code https://github.com/MMOCOM/OSIE-GF(Interlude Extender, based on Gracia Final) (names for scripts (items, mobs) change? Will it be possible to use ready scripts from interlude? Or the names left by Gracia, and all scripts need to be edited manually?

----

I get a server crash when creating any of the characters with an active Kamael off function..

+    WriteMemoryBYTES(0x925288, "\x76\x7F", 2);
+    WriteMemoryBYTES(0x925297, "\x76\x7F", 2);

Unfortunately it did not work ... please, what other options are there?)

----

Disable penalty works great thank you from the bottom of my heart..

---

Is it possible to make the experience not diminish at death from mobs at the maximum level (80, and 85)? or so that the level is not reset back?

Edited by Hitcher

6 hours ago, Hitcher said:

Will it be possible to use ready scripts from interlude?

You would need to convert all scripts to GF syntax (added vars, changed vars, ...) plus decompile AI and compile it again for GF

Sure, I just need to have enough time to test it instead of blind editing the code :D

Is it possible to make the experience not diminish at death from mobs at the maximum level (80, and 85)? or so that the level is not reset back?

Just from mobs? How about guards? How about other players? PvP/PK, ... ? :)

15 hours ago, eressea said:

Just from mobs? How about guards? How about other players? PvP/PK, ... ? :)

It would be great if in any case of death, from mobs, guards, pvp, pc,% exp decreased, but the maximum level would never be dropped ... =) or that% exp also does not decrease ..)

----

although by and large I can remove items and their pieces only from the drop, spoil, quests, boxes, and then no one except the GM can get this item? right? =)

Edited by Hitcher

8 hours ago, Hitcher said:

It would be great if in any case of death, from mobs, guards, pvp, pc,% exp decreased, but the maximum level would never be dropped ... =) or that% exp also does not decrease ..)

I'll see what I can do

8 hours ago, Hitcher said:

although by and large I can remove items and their pieces only from the drop, spoil, quests, boxes, and then no one except the GM can get this item? right? =)

Should be right. Don't forget to remove recipes and key items.

On 7/7/2019 at 3:49 PM, Hitcher said:

I get a server crash when creating any of the characters with an active Kamael off function..

+    WriteMemoryBYTES(0x925288, "\x76\x7F", 2);
+    WriteMemoryBYTES(0x925297, "\x76\x7F", 2);

Hopefully fixed, try it now please (git pull --rebase)

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Katzolt said:

Hi ! I get the message Creating library \ Server \ MyExt64.lib and object .. \ Server \ MyExt64.exp.

and a lot of .obj files ... how to set up a project to get a .dll file?

despues los ves levantando servers, robando donaciones y ensima haciendose los importantes y no saben ni compilar una dll con vs... asco....

16 hours ago, Katzolt said:

get a .dll file?

use the search by project folders or look in the “Server” folder ... if you set the Release mode, dll is created, there is simply no information in the log in which directory the dll is created.)

Edited by Hitcher

16 hours ago, guytis said:

despues los ves levantando servers, robando donaciones y ensima haciendose los importantes y no saben ni compilar una dll con vs... asco....

Porque un comentario con tanta mala leche? o acaso vos naciste sabiendo ? salame resentido de la vida.

10 hours ago, Hitcher said:

use the search by project folders or look in the “Server” folder ... if you set the Release mode, dll is created, there is simply no information in the log in which directory the dll is created.)

Ok, thanks ! I'll check again

18 hours ago, Katzolt said:

Porque un comentario con tanta mala leche? o acaso vos naciste sabiendo ? salame resentido de la vida.

no nací sabiendo, pero lo que se lo hice aprendiendo solo, jamas publique una pregunta en un foro. es de burro hacer eso ;) 

On 7/14/2019 at 1:30 AM, guytis said:

Justo vos comentas eso pelotudo? que abris un servidor peor que el otro con powerclass, power-remake, power-main ...

Llevas como 15 servidores vacíos y se la pasan tirandole mierda a los demas servidores. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, rteshima said:

Justo vos comentas eso pelotudo? que abris un servidor peor que el otro con powerclass, power-remake, power-main ...

Llevas como 15 servidores vacíos y se la pasan tirandole mierda a los demas servidores. 

jaja no me hagas reir, sos de esos pibitos que viven levantando server para ganar dos mangos.. jamas van a hacer la plata que hicimos nosotros, estan a años luz y sabes porque? porque no sabes absolutamente nada. lo unico que sabes hacer es descargar archivos dar dobleclick y creertela de que levantaste un server jajaja. y asi son todos aca. 

yo me rio hace muchos años de ustedes que van de aca para alla llevando y trayendo gente ... y yo que? yo no hago absolutamente nada. sigo viviendo de esto sin ni siquiera loguear a los server. en cambio ustedes sigen levantando y tirando server todos los viernes a ver si tienen suerte jajaja

chau taradito. segui practicando