Myext64 - My New Opensource Gracia Final/epilogue Extender

Files should be in separate directories. You don't need itemdata.txt.l2enc, just itemdata.txt. Download this, it will answer all your questions https://yadi.sk/d/JYEBBUcMPvy3o :)

8 hours ago, Gansallo said:

itemdata.txt.l2enc is required to run cached.

secure.ini:

[Setting]
ScriptSecureEnabled=false

Edited by eressea

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, sandeagle said:

@eressea

your pack still use CT2.3 scrtip?or use leaked freya script?

There's no real pack (I'm developing only the extender) but you can use CT2.3 scripts (l2server_l2off_gracia_final_83) or "CT2.4" scripts (like https://l2-info.ru/pts/sborki-pts/12-l2-pts-epilogue.html)

On 2/14/2019 at 2:01 PM, eressea said:

There's no real pack (I'm developing only the extender) but you can use CT2.3 scripts (l2server_l2off_gracia_final_83) or "CT2.4" scripts (like https://l2-info.ru/pts/sborki-pts/12-l2-pts-epilogue.html)

thanks eressea.i will try it.

On 1/16/2019 at 6:37 PM, Gansallo said:

When compiling, I get the following problem. I do not have programming skills in C.

Error    1    error C2664: 'FnPtr' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'double (__cdecl *)(CCreature *,CObject *,const CSkillInfo *,const double,const int,const int,const bool)' to 'double (__cdecl *)(CCreature *,CObject *,const CSkillInfo *,double,int,int,bool)'    c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\extender-public\MyExt64\Server\L2SkillFunc.cpp    13    
Error    2    error C2664: 'FnPtr' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'double (__cdecl *)(CCreature *,CObject *,const CSkillInfo *,const double,const int,const int,const bool)' to 'double (__cdecl *)(CCreature *,CObject *,const CSkillInfo *,double,int,int,bool)'    c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\extender-public\MyExt64\Server\L2SkillFunc.cpp    14    
Error    3    error C2664: 'FnPtr' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'double (__cdecl *)(CCreature *,CObject *,const CSkillInfo *,const double,const int,const int,const bool)' to 'double (__cdecl *)(CCreature *,CObject *,const CSkillInfo *,double,int,int,bool)'    c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\extender-public\MyExt64\Server\L2SkillFunc.cpp    15    
Error    4    error C2664: 'FnPtr' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'void (__cdecl *)(CYieldLock *,const wchar_t *,const int)' to 'void (__cdecl *)(CYieldLock *,const wchar_t *,int)'    c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\extender-public\MyExt64\Server\GraciaEpilogueBuySell.cpp    119    
Error    5    error C2664: 'FnPtr' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'CSkillOperateCondition_op_check_abnormal *(__cdecl *)(const size_t)' to 'CSkillOperateCondition_op_check_abnormal *(__cdecl *)(size_t)'    c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\extender-public\MyExt64\Server\CSkillOperateCondition_op_check_abnormal.cpp    10    
Error    6    error C2664: 'FnPtr' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'CSkillEffect_t_hp *(__cdecl *)(const size_t)' to 'CSkillEffect_t_hp *(__cdecl *)(size_t)'    c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\extender-public\MyExt64\Server\CSkillEffect_t_hp.cpp    11    

UPD: I found a solution. Need to use SP1. I had a clean 2005

i have same problom,and i had use SP1,still cant works.

On 2/18/2019 at 11:50 AM, sandeagle said:

i have same problom,and i had use SP1,still cant works.

Are you building release build?

• 1 month later...

Could you implement the "Item Delivery" option. Would appreciate it. She is present at Vanganrh.Could you implement the "ItemDelivery" option. Would appreciate it. She is present at Vanganrh.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

First of all, congratulations for this great project and make it open!

Well, i would like to ask some things about the project:

01-Is there any classmaster?

02-Is there npc buffer?

03-Is there custom events like TVT or DM?

04-Is there option for autoloot ONLY adena?

If no, can i hire you or someone here to make this?

Thank you!

Edited by Volgan

On 4/6/2019 at 10:22 PM, Volgan said:

Hello!

First of all, congratulations for this great project and make it open!

Well, i would like to ask some things about the project:

01-Is there any classmaster?

02-Is there npc buffer?

03-Is there custom events like TVT or DM?

04-Is there option for autoloot ONLY adena?

If no, can i hire you or someone here to make this?

Thank you!

01.- Yes, you can use this NPC ID:31756. This NPC have been use for OB server, but if you edit the AI or copy part of it, you can make you own Classmater and add extra function. (I'm assuming you know how to work and code on NASC).

Or search in this forum, I saw a couple people shared some classmaster for C4 I believe, but its not too hard to add Kamael race on that code.

02.- No, but you can search here or on other forums that have people shared some NPC Buffer for C4., I don't know if it can work on GF AI, but you can test it and see what happen.

03.- No, you might research a lot here or on other forums to find some scripts shared. I haven't seen here anything like that here but I saw some of them long time ago on other forums, I doubt the links still activate but just google it a lot.

04.- Apparently it works keeping everything, as far I know:

this is from MyExt64.ini:

; Enables/disables .looton/.lootoff (autoloot)
Autoloot = true

But if you are looking more features for a PTS server, I recommend use AdvExt64 GF extender, they have done pretty much everything you need and that pack its ready to go "Plug and Play", or hire someone else to do all those requirement you need but I bet it wont be cheaper.

Good Luck.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Your invention is fantastic, a masterpiece, thank you very much! Health, happiness, creative success and all the best to you. I want to ask: is it possible to set up this wonder extender for admission to a classic client? I just like the maps and the way the textures are reworked in the new client, Epilogue has even more functionality than the Classic chronicles, but the client is a bit behind in graphics capabilities ... I suppose it is possible to replace the textures in the Epilogue client itself, but what if can i change server protocol ?? Thank ..

just awesome, to have such an excellent opportunity to create your own rules in such an amazing world as Lineage 2. Just 10 years ago, I fell in love with the music of Bill Brown, who wrote almost all the songs, including the legendary theme of Dion, and the quality of this music can be immediately said that the developers have invested the strongest forces from around the world, and the quality of all the content at the highest level, which the world has not yet seen, in any other MMO-RPG. Thus, users who say that L2 is dead defile the greatest creation, show their disrespect for the creators and probably only think about the financial advantages of this game. True connoisseurs, thank God, see this as the greatest opportunity. For 10 years I have not even been able to fully explore many aspects of this world.and I can’t even imagine how much energy, imagination and time are needed to create at least something like that ... Thanks to the kind people who made the official server free, and those who continue to share, learn all the programming and extension features .. such legends as Eressea, Verbrannt... - act on the call of the soul and heart, which means that their actions are priceless. The world is full of free things from nature and great people.

maybe someone knows why the trade dialogue opens the second time?:

[. \ NpcSocket.cpp] [****] not a cached buy-sell list...

Edited by Hitcher

On 5/31/2019 at 5:47 PM, Hitcher said:

is it possible to set up this wonder extender for admission to a classic client?

Probably it is possible but there would be lot of problems with features present in GF/GE and not present in Classic... and it would be LOT of work (rewrite all packets, ...)

On 5/31/2019 at 5:47 PM, Hitcher said:

maybe someone knows why the trade dialogue opens the second time?:

[. \ NpcSocket.cpp] [****] not a cached buy-sell list...

You're not the only one who was asking about this bug in last few days, seems I'll have to try to investigate what causes it (unfortunately I don't know how to trigger this bug with my setup; I'd appreciate any info)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics