How Different With L2Junity And L2Jmobius

• 2 months later...

Guys why are you so mad (l2junity) i really love what you did till now in l2j community, mobius is doing so good for one person only in the "inner circle" that you call in l2junity. I really love your work, but i also love what mobius do. 

This is topic only creates fight with Steven Seagel vs Chuck Norris. John Cena vs Sponge Bob and Connor Macgregor vs Donald Trump. So please leave britney alone and lets be friends for ever.

Love you all, with love from Jah, Yeshua, Ala, Buda, and Kim Jong-un

MrNapz.

"mobius is doing so good for one person"...

That's totally invalid argument. Mobius isn't only one doing stuff in his fork. Not even talking about stuff which he just commited (instances ft.l2scripts style or exploits). 

"mobius is doing so good for one person"...

That's totally invalid argument. Mobius isn't only one doing stuff in his fork. Not even talking about stuff which he just commited (instances ft.l2scripts style or exploits). 

i spoke about "inner circle"  ofc he has user contributions, most of the projects they as. btw, im not telling that mobius is better or l2junity is better, cause i love both. im using both. i just made a honest comment, i can be partial wrong, but i don't want anyone fighting cause all of you are amazing doing what you do. <3

• 1 month later...

You both have excellent projects. You don't need to fight each other and just work as a team.

Compine Mobius/Unity/Tenkai and work in 1 project for god shake.

Sell those files or better create a server and get your profit for time/value/money.

F% it .. I will do it by my own 

Liam

You both have excellent projects. You don't need to fight each other and just work as a team.

Sell those files or better create a server and get your profit for time/value/money.

Liam

Why not get NcZoft on board as well? They could learn a thing or two :)

Liam

No, thanks. I would rather leave team than work with leecher aka Mobius. 

Liam

Pere (Tenkai father) is now an active member of unity for all the time he want to spend on it. Edited by Sdw

• 1 month later...

No, thanks. I would rather leave team than work with leecher aka Mobius. 

So, using the work that someone has shared for free on the internet is leeching...

Once more you proven your idiocy and hate towards me.

Why we don't work together?

My project is all about make things work, no matter the implementation method.

Use magic as long as it gets the job done, don't think about future implementations, etc...

I depend a lot on people that want to contribute small datapack stuff. Things that matter for players.

What I don't like on L2JUnity, is that they have so much dev power and use it to make things properly. :D

I have no quarrel with any of L2JUnity members and actually use their work, but...

Instead of refactoring stuff, these guys could finish any chronicle like, instantly.

So you must understand that the two projects, even if similar, move at seperate directions.

So, using the work that someone has shared for free on the internet is leeching...

Once more you proven your idiocy and hate towards me.

Why we don't work together?

My project is all about make things work, no matter the implementation method.

Use magic as long as it gets the job done, don't think about future implementations, etc...

I depend a lot on people that want to contribute small datapack stuff. Things that matter for players.

What I don't like on L2JUnity, is that they have so much dev power and use it to make things properly. :D

I have no quarrel with any of L2JUnity members and actually use their work, but...

Instead of refactoring stuff, these guys could finish any chronicle like, instantly.

So you must understand that the two projects, even if similar, move at seperate directions.

You are same dumbass like sellers on this forum aka "Let's take something for free and sell it for money". So be aware about what you say when your pack is based on our work and you are trying to get money from it (even synchronizating latest free changes...huh). Not even talking about that change of author names...

Why you would do stuff just to make it work? Are you from l2scripts which never saw retail stuff? That has nothing to do with Lineage 2 at all. And since for making things to work as much retail its possible, you have to touch old l2j crap core and rework it. Otherwise you are gonna fail so hard. 

So back to you cave Mr. Leecher...oh sorry, Mobius.

Edited by Gladicek

I guess it's a similar answer to why L2JFrozen and aCis never merged, simply because goals (and ways to achieve them) are different.

"Why none chronicle hasn't yet be achieved" is a interesting question, and I personally think it is a mix of :

• no real leadership on main L2J project (tbh, who were leaders over the past ? It's a public project and I got no clue).
  • big refactors on L2J came only after aCis bornt, from 2011 to 2015 - before that it was a accumulation of authors writing style.
  • what is developed by a fork is lost once the team stops the project - notably TIMELINES which could benefit successors.
  • forks are interested by their own developement vision/goals, not by "concurrent" ones. Which naturally create "groups".
  • Personal ego can also play on the table.
Edited by Tryskell

@Gladicek
Once more you are full of shit, keep repeating what makes you feel nice to yourself.

Hint: It's not that I do not have coding standards as l2-scripts, I just choose to be more flexible from your team.

Think this about your team...

What are you without the contributions of your team?

A big full Zero. You will be wrecked if all others leave you.

Now...

What is the big picture if my team leaves me?

hmmm... nothing? I will keep developing as already am?

It's funny you mentioned l2-scripts as non-retail. Maybe it is...

But 5 years ago I took that shit and made it work, while L2J was still working on H5 Dragon Valley.

Based on L2S... on my own...

Imagine what I can do with L2JUnity files. :D

@Tryskell

Stop comparing your pack with Frozen. :)

Frozen is more like L2S (scoria), while Mobius and Unity are both L2J based.

aCis could "achive" Interlude if you also stopped reworking stuff and focused on mising AI-features.
It is not 2006, servers now are better than Pentium 4 @ 1.2 Ghz, have more than 1GB RAM and 10mbps connection.
Performance is good, but at the end you are a game emulator.
People notice the missing features, not the 10MB RAM you saved for using some new data Map.

@Gladicek

Once more you are full of shit, keep repeating what makes you feel nice to yourself.

Hint: It's not that I do not have coding standards as l2-scripts, I just choose to be more flexible from your team.

Think this about your team...

What are you without the contributions of your team?

A big full Zero. You will be wrecked if all others leave you.

Now...

What is the big picture if my team leaves me?

hmmm... nothing? I will keep developing as already am?

It's funny you mentioned l2-scripts as non-retail. Maybe it is...

But 5 years ago I took that shit and made it work, while L2J was still working on H5 Dragon Valley.

Based on L2S... on my own...

Imagine what I can do with L2JUnity files. :D

@Tryskell

Stop comparing your pack with Frozen. :)

Frozen is more like L2S (scoria), while Mobius and Unity are both L2J based.

aCis could "achive" Interlude if you also stopped reworking stuff and focused on mising AI-features.
It is not 2006, servers now are better than Pentium 4 @ 1.2 Ghz, have more than 1GB RAM and 10mbps connection.
Performance is good, but at the end you are a game emulator.
People notice the missing features, not the 10MB RAM you saved for using some new data Map.

It's hard to accept fact that you are just based on work of others? Sad.  **baaaduuuummm tsss*** 

Started with shitty l2s lindvior or what was that, then moved on l2j ertheia which was released, then moved on l2junity free files and now synchronizing changes from free version... ultra sad storka. You never finished anything (not mentioning classic project..cause it was dead from start). **baaaduuuummm tsss*** 

What are you without our contributions? Nothing. Just fucking leecher. **baaaduuuummm tsss*** 

Think about that why you don't have any team...because noone wants to work with leecher...***baaaduuuummm tsss*** 

We already saw what you can do with L2jUnity files.. thanks god that you are downgrading your own pack. **baaaduuuummm tsss***