How Different With L2Junity And L2Jmobius

Its based on Ertheia files which were developed by UnAfraid/Sdw/Nik etc. They started GoD+ chronicle for L2j. Otherwise there would be only H5 forever.

And as you know L2jUnity reworked most of L2j stuff already.

Your argument is invalid. That job for Sdw... noonlike likes to do XML at all :D

So dear mobiusky fanboys, fix exploits which you involved few days after free unity release and then we can speak again.

Thank you and have a nice day ;)

Kinda valid from what i saw on the free shares :)

Im not a mobius fanboy, neither working with L2j or any kind of L2 emus... Just saying what i think about a drama queen like you and acting like you know how to code if you literaly dont share any of it :)

• 2 months later...

I know UnAfraid and Nik, both hard workers and excellent coders. Taking this free source and trying to sell it for your own profit is not allowed.

Even tho i must agree on some other people then Gladicek, there is no reason to LOWER yourself to hes level. In the end you cannot stop someone from doing the things he does.

Stay PRO and code HARD! I will always prefer L2JUnity code above all other L2J projects because i know its coded by PRO's. Show him that your team can do MUCH better then him.

Yes, it sounds unethical... If you put it plain like that.

Sell... Profit... Not allowed...

Because all people know I was all about the money all those years...

And L2JUnity is so PRO you can use their files out of the box and make a live server...

hmmm...

Yes, it sounds unethical... If you put it plain like that.

Sell... Profit... Not allowed...

Because all people know I was all about the money all those years...

And L2JUnity is so PRO you can use their files out of the box and make a live server...

hmmm...

And what we can do with Mobius files?