L2Junity - Grand Crusade

Come chat with us on Telegram, we don't bite !

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEI4k4_Kvj9KWP1CMw

I just visited this Telegram group. Gladicek was on her period, she bite me. True and confirmed story.

I just visited this Telegram group. Gladicek was on her period, she bite me. True and confirmed story.

I can confirm this, it was really bad.

Sad storka

Or, as Lineage II players would say

JyXPn09.png

Edited by _dev_

• 4 weeks later...

Hello . I downloaded system folder but system folder Protocol version is 109 but L2J Unity needed version of protocol 28 how can i fix it. I tried change server protocol version 28 to 109 but then i cannot enter character screen.

P.S. I am using server 127.0.0.1 ip for home network

Congratz. Seems that there are no leaked versions of your server files out there so far (at least Helios +). How does it come? Loyal community or lack of interest? xD

I'm just wondering. Should I become a new customer?  :not bad:

Congratz. Seems that there are no leaked versions of your server files out there so far (at least Helios +). How does it come? Loyal community or lack of interest? xD

I'm just wondering. Should I become a new customer?  :not bad:

Loyal community, too bad you cannot see changelog.

I'm just wondering. Should I become a new customer? :not bad:

Well, when people usually share a pack they bought, it's usually because they are pissed at the people they bought it from.

I do hope we are doing our best to handle issues as fast as we can, so we keep a certain level of trust. It's not simple, we might have argument but in the sake of moving forward.

Less leak, less fork, more community gathering, people contributing gaining their place in the team in the end, I really wish it keeps going this way.

• 2 weeks later...

Stop to tease me with bumped topic while there is nothing to check. I'm upset !

dw2_11.gif

Oh no, the.. wait, what was it? "The True JavaLord" Tryskell is feeling competition? There's no competition between GC and IL serverpacks.

There's no competition between GC and IL serverpacks.

Not sure if you were serious or not with your answer, but I couldn't find any link between my answer and your answer. My point is I read topics with new answers, and this one has been bumped for no reason at least 4 or 5 times (sorry to be oldschool and prefer a real announcement than a fake bump => leading to virtual traffic). So keep your sarcasms and nobility title (you say "true javalord" as if I was the author of that title, maybe inform yourself better next time), and post accordingly next time. Ty in advance.

And for your own information, there isn't even competition between IL and IL to begin with. I could be afk 5y and still get no competition.

dw2_14.gif

you say "true javalord" as if I was the author of that title, maybe inform yourself better next time

I didn't intend to say that as if you were self-proclaimed JavaLord. It's just the title that was given to you by a member of this community, and knowing how the author of that topic was being ultra serious, it has just the right amount of sarcasm to smite an upset Tryskell into writing a paragraph about nothing.

So you're saying IL is finally dead as it can get?

We can compare customers amount if you want.

I do see the link between my question and your answer, however weak as it may be.

Glad you are doing well then. But still, could you not attempt to evade the question next time? Thank you.