can you say what exactly to send on priate-buy store operation

i have question about 2 packets  ExPrivateStore

when buying on sell store, i sending to seller

1. item oid, 2 amount, 3 name

all fine

but when private-buy store this somehow not fits

can you say what exactly to send on priate-buy store operation

ExPrivateStore[buying/Selling]Result

Header field value is forced = 65 (hex 41). Just gather a large amount of these packets and you'll notice there are only 3 fields, the rest is buffer memdump.

In other words, the packet content will always be 63 bytes, no matter what name (that's the only variable size field) is actually written.

Glad you are doing well then. But still, could you not attempt to evade the question next time? Thank you.

I don't evade the question, if IL is dead, than GC (and whatever else chronicle) is super dead, due to the simple fact admins number is related to players amount (and players decide what chronicle is used by admin ; or better said, admin choose to build a server based on popularity of a chronicle, trying to gather as much as possible players ; therefore admin will choose what he think as being the most popular chronicle).

And IL is definitively popular, since Innova itself was forced to craft a Interlude like retail to gather those users who would never play on postIL servers.

While there was a reedition of C4-IL, I doubt there will have any reedition of GC, even in 40 chronicles.

You're welcome.

Edited by Tryskell

I don't evade the question, if IL is dead, than GC (and whatever else chronicle) is super dead, due to the simple fact admins number is related to players amount (and players decide what chronicle is used by admin ; or better said, admin choose to build a server based on popularity of a chronicle, trying to gather as much as possible players ; therefore admin will choose what he think as being the most popular chronicle).

And IL is definitively popular, since Innova itself was forced to craft a Interlude like retail to gather those users who would never play on postIL servers.

While there was a reedition of C4-IL, I doubt there will have any reedition of GC, even in 40 chronicles.

You're welcome.

There are thousands of players playing GC every day only on NCw. Besides that, there's Innova (RU mostly, EU never had any players), JP, TW, KR and 10c. Plus gamecoast, plus a few other servers (helios.ws will have GC in the near future).

So GC is extra dead, yes? When was the last time IL server had at least 2k players that aren't server-side bots?

So GC is extra dead, yes? When was the last time IL server had at least 2k players that aren't server-side bots?

Because you know a popular L2J GC server maybe ? Compare what is comparable, not a potato and a carrot.

GC is dead on next L2 expansion. And next expansion is dead on next expansion+1, period. Like any expansion since GoD.

L2 got a huge amount of chronicles, and few are "emblematic" of L2 era. Those were notably C1, C3, IL, Hellbound, GoD. And since L2J stucked on few chronicles, mostly hi5 and GF.

GC ? None will remember it. As none will remember Tauti, Lindvior and all other random chronicles. It's just here to fill.

----

Whatever, and to return back to initial idea, I wait new announcements on the topic. Enough offtopic for me.

Edited by Tryskell

GC is really essential chronicle

just read it grand crusade.... well, there's no grand at all

and there's no crusade too

but now admin with guts can start crusade 

well, admin with guts could start crusade on interlude chronicle too

but on interlude there is big resistance against crusades and really big force needed to crush this resistance

now only guts needed

-----

i think that no other chronicle will reach the heights of GC

why

crusade is related to Jesus Christ, and He is the highest value in the whole universe

Edited by smeli

GC is really essential chronicle

just read it grand crusade.... well, there's no grand at all

and there's no crusade too

but now admin with guts can start crusade 

well, admin with guts could start crusade on interlude chronicle too

but on interlude there is big resistance against crusades and really big force needed to crush this resistance

now only guts needed

-----

i think that no other chronicle will reach the heights of GC

why

crusade is related to Jesus Christ, and He is the highest value in the whole universe

Lol, at least you're funny.

Because you know a popular L2J GC server maybe ? Compare what is comparable, not a potato and a carrot.

GC is dead on next L2 expansion. And next expansion is dead on next expansion+1, period. Like any expansion since GoD.

L2 got a huge amount of chronicles, and few are "emblematic" of L2 era. Those were notably C1, C3, IL, Hellbound, GoD. And since L2J stucked on few chronicles, mostly hi5 and GF.

GC ? None will remember it. As none will remember Tauti, Lindvior and all other random chronicles. It's just here to fill.

----

Whatever, and to return back to initial idea, I wait new announcements on the topic. Enough offtopic for me.

IL is shit chronicle and its easy to make it when you have access to everything that you need for developing... so stop comparing IL and GC. There would be more GC servers when we would have more L2OFF data from GC chronicle. Because it would be ultra easy to move on and develop it.

And there is "BUMP TOPIC" button. So yeah, we can use it when its available as we like.

L2J stucked on few chronicles, mostly hi5 and GF.

FACT CHECK.

GF was dead when GE arrived. Both in GE and Freya, l2jserver people and l2j server owners were constantly mocking GF servers for being "hopelessly stuck in time" "who could play on that outdated shit?" "hello, everyone moved on to GE (later Freya)", eventually them being right. Yes, everyone moved on, it was nigh impossible to get people on a GF server, but it wasn't hard to get them on a GF server with Freya client support.

But then an influx of real GF servers emerged, starting with RPG-club and lo and behold, despite it was 2011 and HF was nearing the end, the most vocal GF bashers had now reinstalled their GF clients and were praising that update. It's actually the GF L2OFF leak that caused people to reinstall their GF clients, l2j had moved past GF completely back then.

And seeing how you mention GF here I am starting to think you were one of the people bashing it back during GE/Freya!

As for Hi5, they only did that because they did not want to start with all the changes in GoD. So GoD went on, doing changes back and forth, while l2j was stuck with a nonworking Hi5. TBH, l2j is kinda dead now. Possibly because they chose to stick with Hi5?

Edited by _dev_

• 2 weeks later...

I want lineage2 CBT client, 400 player got it at start. 

some years ago one hispanic fellow got it from unknown korean gui

after it he sell it to unknown brasilians and then died

brasilians died too

client still unavailable

Edited by smeli

I want lineage2 CBT client, 400 player got it at start. 

some years ago one hispanic fellow got it from unknown korean gui

after it he sell it to unknown brasilians and then died

brasilians died too

client still unavailable

You aren't the only one trying to source that. But all ends are dead. We need some sort of necromancer here.