L2Junity - Grand Crusade

You do not need patch, the flood made the way to run the client go away but you can do the following :

- Get retail Helios client for free version

- Start CMD as admin

- Navigate to your l2 installation system folder

- Run the following command from the system folder :

start L2.bin IP=localhost

You do not need patch, the flood made the way to run the client go away but you can do the following :

- Get retail Helios client for free version

- Start CMD as admin

- Navigate to your l2 installation system folder

- Run the following command from the system folder :

start L2.bin IP=localhost

i trying to connect to this pack with L2 Grand Crusade , Helios , Classic .. and says wrong protocol...

• 2 weeks later...

Fast Review:

The forums seems pretty dead to me (at least for the FREE users).

The Test server is laggy like crap, there is no info about how to test, etc.

And if you ask infos about it, you get douchebag answers like this:

That server is not for playing but testing.... we don't need useless stuff like gmshop npc or community board shop, when we have GM chars...

"We" Means its a staff test server...

So either way you make that Test server GMs only, or you learn how to communicate with possible future customers, kiddo.

My 2 cents.

Screen as a reference... -> i.imgur.com/vh67uRx.jpg

Edited by eKoIce

1) Forum is dead : yeah we have a chat on telegram, and we moved most stuff to GitHub.

2) Test server uptime (and I mean the l2junity server) is 34 days, and the vps is kinda shit (atom with 4gb ram)

3) For test server it's my bad, forgot a config last update but everyone is GM there

Edited by Sdw

Fast Review:

The forums seems pretty dead to me (at least for the FREE users).

The Test server is laggy like crap, there is no info about how to test, etc.

And if you ask infos about it, you get douchebag answers like this:

That server is not for playing but testing.... we don't need useless stuff like gmshop npc or community board shop, when we have GM chars...

"We" Means its a staff test server...

So either way you make that Test server GMs only, or you learn how to communicate with possible future customers, kiddo.

My 2 cents.

Screen as a reference... -> i.imgur.com/vh67uRx.jpg

It's a public test server where you have GM status on character creation. As Sdw mentioned, he forgot to update just config.

What info you need for testing? Do you need manual or what? We don't know what you really need, so for that reason there is test server, so you can check it by yourself. So wake up dear mr. smart customer and call yourself as a kid, cause you dont know to simply ask normally.

As per test server, should you mention on the somewhere that ppl got GM status? (Not seen it anywhere).

@Sdw, thanks for the info.

@Gladicek Your attitude is really irritating, grow up.

Now, THIS makes you real 2 y.o. Kiddos (For sure Gladicek did this, I can feel it).

MvCU3XP.jpg

Pathetic. Banning users Just for expressing their thoughts. Good Job!

A clear example of peoples to NOT deal with.

Be aware, I registered to their forums just to test their pack, maybe to buy it at some point, but after this, its clear what is my decision about them. (their pack could be awesome, didnt had the chance to test).

Edited by eKoIce

As per test server, should you mention on the somewhere that ppl got GM status? (Not seen it anywhere).

@Sdw, thanks for the info.

@Gladicek Your attitude is really irritating, grow up.

Now, THIS makes you real 2 y.o. Kiddos (For sure Gladicek did this, I can feel it).

MvCU3XP.jpg

Pathetic. Banning users Just for expressing their thoughts. Good Job!

A clear example of peoples to NOT deal with.

Be aware, I registered to their forums just to test their pack, maybe to buy it at some point, but after this, its clear what is my decision about them. (their pack could be awesome, didnt had the chance to test).

Just banned useless user on our forum. Not such a big deal. Go for ru packs, where retards are welcome. Bye.

Gladicek is the drama queen :D

Nope, just not dealing with retards which are not able to speak/write one sentence normally and then they bitch about others.

Edited by Gladicek

What a fucking drama queen, why the fuck did you ban over a miscommunication ?

"hello, Never lagged so badly...whats wrong with that test server? also some npc's such as gmshop or community board are welcome. 

what are the rates? I hope not 1x..."

"Well, thats a GM Test Server then, not open to public ? or everybody got a GM Char ?

Pretty sure that crappy test server is hosted on a home pc or smthing like that.

Also, talking like that to a Possible Customer is pure nosense...How old are you, 2?

This is ridiculous."

1) Someone who asks for GM shop/community board shop on test server where you can simply get GM char for testing

2) Pack which focused on retail base stuff will ofc setup high rates on test server, so you will never check retail like things

2) He thinks that test server have to be on super uber top hosting, because he wants to check few stuff...

3) When I told him that we don't need useless stuff like gmshop/CB shop (HELLO GM CHAR), then he acts like that 

= Retard

Next.

Edited by Gladicek

@Gladicek

You're totally funny!

Not only cuz you are totally wrong about the "Retarded" part , in this case YOU are, but you show how unprofessional you are.

To fast answer you miserable points you made above:

1- Into your dead forums, at the TEST server thread, there isnt written ANYWHERE that who logs gets a GM Char, hence When I logged i got NO GM char, Hence you're Stupid. (If I got already a GM char, I would come into the forums and post a useless reply? Short answer: NO).

2- Not having GM char, and testing at 1x is madness. (again stupid point).

3- Useless Point, if you have to offer a service, do it properly or do NOT do it at all.

4- You wrote rubbish stuff when you didnt knew the test server hasnt GM Chars activated, again this shows how unprofessional you are.

To add:

We all know that Internet Life is kind of out of control and behind a screen Monitor, a fly becomes an elephant. Im not used to write bad things, cuz its a waste of time of mine, but for sure YOU must have something Wrong into your HEAD aka Retarded.

Not saying it cuz I know you, I'm stating that cuz of 4 posts above and your childish attitude.

Grow Up cuz NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU (Neither you are a Girl or you're the next Zuckerberg).

I wish you good luck with your Life and Sales. Change your Attitude, its an advice.