high five [L2J] L2World Of Ages

l2woa

Hatters gonna hate, sad storki for you boys. Vercetti opening soon so he let his dogs to do the work but the sad story is no1 believing to you anymore Achylek and Argentina boy.

Edited by Forlan

Hatters gonna hate, sad storki for you boys. Vercetti opening soon so he let his dogs to do the work but the sad story is no1 believing to you anymore Achylek and Argentina boy.

Fuck stalone dude, im not one from his dogs, and noone gonna play tales, p2w corrupt bullshit.

3000 Real Online Players Every DAy.

buahahahha 3000 phantoms, you might have 100 players nothing more. 1 million bugs, ur server files are the worst shit i have ever saw in my l2 carrier

Edited by Lin2Dev

Achylek my friend u know nothing , about saga woa and this is the most funny thing ever.Maybe in 2-3 months you will learn something .Your boss vercetti didnt explain you whats happening anymore in mid rates ,so calm your tits.

Edited by Forlan

Achylek my friend u know nothing , about saga woa and this is the most funny thing ever.Maybe in 2-3 months you will learn something .Your boss vercetti didnt explain you whats happening anymore in mid rates ,so calm your tits.

u can sak mai kokerino