high five [L2J] L2World Of Ages

l2woa

Stalonka is dead , deal with it . Achylek, Dafaq the hate is real ,i have to say only when trashes like them hating you ,is because u have something they really want.

End of story . 

yup I really want a server with fake nicks/clan recruting posts on forum, like "f0rge" that spam in every topic about his hero titan/em/recruting to DE clan but sad storka he will go play on l2saga, after my 2 posts about "he's fake" some1 just removed them

I really want a server with fake GM nick aka TrackZero ( gm from D-N ) that have more experience then all mouse's staff together and probably he would open better server solo then ur sh1t lionnka/ava or other top serbers

I really want a server where GM have brazon who ask me how to make a simple GIF or how top open multi TS

so lets think better go to l2saga that was alive for 7months and there was more online then on last 4 mouse's servers together? or "woa" ( idk if I can call them like that since itsnt real woa ) that opened in 7months like 3servers?

anyway GG for u brazon that u get some brain finally and u created 2nd acc on maxcheaters for adv mouse server since on 1st one u was selling like 100b and boss jewels in 3rd day of alex server

Dear Achylek,Dafaq and any faggot forum warrior who try blackhole any project .Lets explain some situations :

Firstly about Achylek ,Dafaq and any faggot of their kind .They are dogs of vercetti because they getting account databases  so they can scamm any player  like this they get money and vercetti killing servers without even wasting nothing.Since vercetti doesnt have power anymore and lost his name and furthermore  in our server we made strong protections of secondary passwords and we ban these faggots who try scamm and destroy the game of ppl,they getting mad. So they try flame us and put our servers on a black hole but they fail at these because everyone knows who they are. 

Secondly these faggots they found one server that they can get money from that by scamming ppl and botting without punish(smart guys they know for which server i speak) ,so they try "advertise" the servers that they can get money from them by flaming other projects.

However to end this , they dare to speak about corruption after all ... http://prntscr.com/8buqto

Edited by Forlan

Second slap? Why u doesnt show full flag counter from ur serbidorky to ppls?

lalala.png

with ur fake +600/700 "visitors"?

Does it means something my boy? go check other forums we have start advertising server from months before . Btw i am looking forward to learn how i can add fake can you explain me? You dont have arguments ,you just throw sh1ts because you have complex and you thing other ppl will hear you .Just for your info ppl who doesnt got arguments are not educated people or kids, choose your category.

Third slap in your face my friend. Keep up my topic.

Edited by Forlan

yup I really want a server with fake nicks/clan recruting posts on forum, like "f0rge" that spam in every topic about his hero titan/em/recruting to DE clan but sad storka he will go play on l2saga, after my 2 posts about "he's fake" some1 just removed them

I really want a server with fake GM nick aka TrackZero ( gm from D-N ) that have more experience then all mouse's staff together and probably he would open better server solo then ur sh1t lionnka/ava or other top serbers

I really want a server where GM have brazon who ask me how to make a simple GIF or how top open multi TS

so lets think better go to l2saga that was alive for 7months and there was more online then on last 4 mouse's servers together? or "woa" ( idk if I can call them like that since itsnt real woa ) that opened in 7months like 3servers?

anyway GG for u brazon that u get some brain finally and u created 2nd acc on maxcheaters for adv mouse server since on 1st one u was selling like 100b and boss jewels in 3rd day of alex server

Does it means something my boy? go check other forums we have start advertising server from months before . Btw i am looking forward to learn how i can add fake can you explain me? You dont have arguments ,you just throw sh1ts because you have complex and you thing other ppl will hear you .Just for your info ppl who doesnt got arguments are not educated people or kids, choose your category.

Third slap in your face my friend. Keep up my topic.

no arguments? so why u doesnt answer my post from before?

no arguments? so why u doesnt answer my post from before?

Yes exactly ,no arguments .Except if you dont even know what is a argument . So propably your category is uneducated.

for sur its not fake like everytime at that serber ;D

http://s07.flagcounter.com/more30/3V2x/

even when serber was dead, there was 600-700 viewes per day ;D

1B3r6Vw.jpg

new tales with awesome team like before incoming

DwMYoUQ.png

Edited by AchYlek