Lol didn't expect the trash to quote me.

There you go, your server is a F1 F2 crap for retards like yourself. As for the updater I invite you to create a win32 C++ updater compatible with win98 / XP / Vista / 8 / 8.1 / win10 and charge it for less than 300. But I forgot, you are not a developer, you can just apply patches and edit a few XMLs

xdem, you are one of the most hated people in here, so i'll let the trash statement go away, as i realize you are delusional and start flame wars with people you don't even know. Or you know me? Filthy shit, you think you know everything, how can you possibly know my knowledge on programming when you have never met me or talked with me. Mongoloid kidzor.

Actually, xxdem's best ability is to impersonate a good player back in L2Pride, then trying to get the ultimate copy of L2Pride c6 edition, and then gear up his Kalamata boyz so his server fails 24 hours before it even starts

ROFL

Versus, are you really that greedy to even quote this guy's post? How dare you son of a beach!

Edited by KickArteezyWinTI6

xdem, you are one of the most hated people in here, so i'll let the trash statement go away, as i realize you are delusional and start flame wars with people you don't even know. Or you know me? Filthy shit, you think you know everything, how can you possibly know my knowledge on programming when you have never met me or talked with me. Mongoloid kidzor.

Make my day man common, let the hate not go to waste.

Actually, xxdem's best ability is to impersonate a good player back in L2Pride, then trying to get the ultimate copy of L2Pride c6 edition, and then gear up his Kalamata boyz so his server fails 24 hours before it even starts

ROFL

Versus, are you really that greedy to even quote this guy's post? How dare you son of a beach!

ROFL man

Edited by xxdem

Make my day man common, let the hate not go to waste.

ROFL man

You were the first to trash talk and not just once. So i gave you a taste of your own medicine. Now stop replying to my topic and go do something productive.

You were the first to trash talk and not just once. So i gave you a taste of your own medicine. Now stop replying to my topic and go do something productive.

I appreciate this, but your server is still junk mate.

Everything towards u goes to waste tbh

Say it. ROFL

I appreciate this, but your server is still junk mate.

Say it. ROFL

I can say stuff without any argument too, but that doesn't make you smart, just an asshole.

As for the junk part, I'll give you only 2 arguments:

• Last DW season lasted 4 months, what's the most that you achieved on L2AE? :D Not to mention back in 2009 it was online for a year with constant 500 players.
  • Right now DW is the only Interlude Java server where you can't use Adrenalin to bot or use Interface cheats.

These among others, just saying, cause i don't like to post without arguments, like you do :)

I can say stuff without any argument too, but that doesn't make you smart, just an asshole.

As for the junk part, I'll give you only 2 arguments:

• Last DW season lasted 4 months, what's the most that you achieved on L2AE? :D Not to mention back in 2009 it was online for a year with constant 500 players.
  • Right now DW is the only Interlude Java server where you can't use Adrenalin to bot or use Interface cheats.

These among others, just saying, cause i don't like to post without arguments, like you do :)

I don't use arguments in forums like this where everyone can use false arguments and none will give a shit, you can give me a list of 1203102 bulletpoints, none will give a shit. As for the facts Adrenaline is trash anyone can block it and anyone can bypass any protection, so your 2nd argument is already trashed. As about DW seasons your server is playable with 20 and 40 online I give you that, but mine fails if the online is less than 180. Fact of the day AEPvP is designed for a constant 300-400 online player base so it has to shutdown if it goes well bellow 250, or in simpler words "It fails". But thats another discussion. DW is playable with 20 and thats what you do, thats why its junk

I don't use arguments in forums like this where everyone can use false arguments and none will give a shit, you can give me a list of 1203102 bulletpoints, none will give a shit. As for the facts Adrenaline is trash anyone can block it and anyone can bypass any protection, so your 2nd argument is already trashed. As about DW seasons your server is playable with 20 and 40 online I give you that, but mine fails if the online is less than 180. Fact of the day AEPvP is designed for a constant 300-400 online player base so it has to shutdown if it goes well bellow 250, or in simpler words "It fails". But thats another discussion. DW is playable with 20 and thats what you do, thats why its junk

Wait but you said you don't own any server, didn't you? :D

Anyway i'm done with you, it's so obvious you have never played DW, anyone who reads your posts and actually played on the server can understand that pretty easily, so i'm done arguing with a person who just spreads hate to other projects for no reason (like you did with L2Crabbed and many others..)

Wait but you said you don't own any server, didn't you? :D

Anyway i'm done with you, it's so obvious you have never played DW, anyone who reads your posts and actually played on the server can understand that pretty easily, so i'm done arguing with a person who just spreads hate to other projects for no reason (like you did with L2Crabbed and many others..)

I don't own servers I've already said that, I'm just a coder, you said about AE so I talk about AE as "mine" server because thats what you indirectly meant thats just a project where I was head developer nothing more, the only reason I've put some more effort on it is that I like its gameplay (I used to play pridelike) and coding it is somewhat challenging (at least it was). But again, this is a whole different discussion, it won't make your shiny garbage any better and you know that.

In reality, your server never had more than 40-60 real online, except on the opening (probably ?) the rest are just bots walking around and dualboxes (from the admins/gms obviously) And thats because this server is so 2006, only retards are gonna join it.

As about the other servers Iike you say I do the same to, everything is garbage. Crabbed is owned by another clown named Lorenzo Ferri

Edited by xxdem

3 days left until the grand opening!

Take a look at our latest changelog: https://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=1326.msg3561#msg3561