Bot detected. Especially dat nickname shows theres no arguement whos stupid.

All I said was u support it a bit too much. U said da rest. If u also keep in mind dat those 2 never post in any other topic and they just posted in urs...

Anyways, /care-o-meter off so.. whatevs

@bakura

you're probably stupid af and just trashing on purpose 

I did fucking enjoy playing l2dw so you can just lick it

Don't make an argument with stupid people.(in this case noone made an argument,but you show us how stupid you really are).They will drop you to their level and after they'll beat you.

1)Also nobody told you didn't like this server

2)who asked you and when?

3)playing old dw doesn't mean that the owners are same (in this case they are NOT).

4)i never talked to you,so why your behaviour is so offensive against me?I just told my opinion.

5)you are stupid af

6)go eat smth good,or a nightout with your girlfriend (if you have one),or your friends,have fun,and get a life of your own.

Bot detected. Especially dat nickname shows theres no arguement whos stupid.

All I said was u support it a bit too much. U said da rest. If u also keep in mind dat those 2 never post in any other topic and they just posted in urs...

Anyways, /care-o-meter off so.. whatevs

Ye dude we are all bots BEEP BOOP BEEP jesus christ no actually we are frank's alts hahahah u jelly boysssss

old schooler speaking. hahah if you think frank is the old's dw admin you are a moron

What are you talking about? Me and Versus are the legit owners of L2DeathWhisper. Just go ahead and search on maxcheaters or google for old posts back in 2009. You'll see our names on it. Maybe you missunderstood cause my old name was XxRxX and Versus was Fakoykas.

old schooler speaking. hahah if you think frank is the old's dw admin you are a moron

Blue name stylish account but light brain. Please stop writting here you guys are disturbing

Closed Beta Phase will be launched this week! More information: http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=655

If you want to join just drop me a PM or reply below and I'll contact you with more details!

if u add farmable ls by mobs high grade we will join 2 pts

Well you could have seen the first post of this topic, but anyway.

Yes, lifestones are farmable from party zone and chaotic zone. Chaotic zone is very valuable, however it's a perma flag zone so you have to fight against other parties for the spot.

Even if you posted negative posts without even reading or asking, you are still welcomed on L2DeathWhisper and for any questions you can also create an account on our forum.

Well you could have seen the first post of this topic, but anyway.

Yes, lifestones are farmable from party zone and chaotic zone. Chaotic zone is very valuable, however it's a perma flag zone so you have to fight against other parties for the spot.

Even if you posted negative posts without even reading or asking, you are still welcomed on L2DeathWhisper and for any questions you can also create an account on our forum.

i dont have any hate against you i played all your servers even if they was corrupted i dont really care the only thing i want is to play lineage 2 tired of playing shity servers about ls if u added top ls on party area & chaotic area thats okay but u can add high or mid ls farmable on farm zone 

i dont have any hate against you i played all your servers even if they was corrupted i dont really care the only thing i want is to play lineage 2 tired of playing shity servers about ls if u added top ls on party area & chaotic area thats okay but u can add high or mid ls farmable on farm zone

We might add some mobs like Tyrannosaurus which will drop LS. We are always opened to new suggestions, please post them in our forum though!

10 days left! Are you ready? For beta phase, PM me! Already 25+ people have registered for beta access.

We might add some mobs like Tyrannosaurus which will drop LS. We are always opened to new suggestions, please post them in our forum though!

10 days left! Are you ready? For beta phase, PM me! Already 25+ people have registered for beta access.

i'm to lazy to register on L2DW Forums right now but if u want my suggestion my idea is do not add TREX its rly anyoning add those ls on farm mobs and its okay keep it up 2 pts will join to make some fun but add those ls farmable by mobs thanks ;)

Edited by Celestine