Discussion About L2Jhellas Reopen :)

i had a discussion with boorinio about it. and ofcource i have his permission since we was developing the progect together + nightwoolf. anyway  lets start.

my main goal is to fix bug-exlpoits-skills etc.second to clean the useless customs  and make it stable.i whould like to make it a free source pack for pvp mid-hight rate servers. (This is just the beginning.-just a idea thats why i need your opinion) i would like to hear your opinion. everyone is welcome to comment.

i forgot to show you the features that we already got. 

Features:

Events
CTF Event
Raidboss Event
Death Match Event
Hitman Event
TvT Event
VIP Event
Chaos Event
Peloponnesian War
Capture Them
Treasure Chests
Castle Wars
Protect The Leader

Custom Configs And Mods
PvP/PK Color System
Faction Good vs Evil
Stuck Subs mod
Custom Voice Commands
Advanced PM System
Vote System
PvP Rank System
Advanced Community Board
Automatation Configs
Siege Reward Engine
Various Flood Protectors
Npc Crest
Anti Bot System

Note: This is just a small sample of what l2jhellas can provide!!

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

[gr]

einai poli kali h idea na ksana aniksete idika twra 

frozen offline 

acis me polla problimata 

tha kanete dinato ksekinima pisteyw ...

kali tixi se oti kai an apofasisete :)

i got pc tools firewall plus premium. try it :)

Looks like you did not understand him, at all.. :D

Why not, if you want to do it, then do it. Even if you will abandon it soon, it's a hobby :)

Edited by SweeTs

And why should someone pick your pack over acis?

i don't force anyone to pick my pack :)did i wrote something like "select my pack otherwise i will kill you?" i just want opinions because  we had many active users in the past.

Looks like you did not understand him, at all.. :D

Why not, if you want to do it, then do it. Even if you will abandon it soon, it's a hobby :)

do you think that i did not understand? :) Pook :)

edit:stay in topic guys :)

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

i don't force anyone to pick my pack :)did i wrote something like "select my pack otherwise i will kill you?" i just want opinions because  we had many active users in the past.

You got my question totally wrong.

I am asking you one of the two developers what makes hellas special and why someone should use it?

You got my question totally wrong.

I am asking you one of the two developers what makes hellas special and why someone should use it?

yeah my bad.  at the moment nothing is not special. but it can be done in the future.

yeah my bad.  at the moment nothing is not special. but it can be done in the future.

i guess ..  if nothing is not special then everything is

//edit   i am fooling around tho

that was not meant to be flame :/

Edited by IpotoniC

i guess ..  if nothing is not special then everything is

fooling around tho

but it can be done in the future. stop going off topic. i need a opinion not flame.

And why should someone pick your pack over acis?

[gr]

pali edw o ypostiriktis toy acis poy den exei idea gia to ti ginete sto pack opos kai oi developer toy 

to teleyteo rev einai oti pio axristo exei poylithi pote asxetos an katelikse se free share 

kai mias kai eisai toso kalos gt den toys boithas esy na kanoyn tpt xrisimo ?

ksekinontas me ta brandboss poy me to pou kanoyn spawn eksafanizonte ... osa yparxoyn 

pola logia les sinexia xoris na exeis idea kai twra tha to riksis sto oti eimai pro dev epidi den exeis idea ti na pis e?

Let's rephrase it then : what's your plan ? Do you any short term vision on you're going ? That few point listed is not even a month work.

check my frist topic .still thinking about it. thats why i need opinions :) i am glad that someone answer with out flame axaxax. :p