Looking For L2J Project Team.

Beliefer

Question

Hello, I'm here again. My past projects wasn't so good, because I tried to do everything on my own. So now I'm just looking for a team. I want to be a part of it. Just short info about me and what I can do:

1. I can develop server (Java, Python, Html, etc.. cpp if necessary).

2. I can do fixes on websites (Html, php, css, mysql, js).

3. I usually generate new and nice ideas.

4. I have a lot of experience on playing Lineage 2.

5. I have a lot of time right now.

6. I have pretty good English writing, speaking skills. (2 years translator experience)

My goals:

1. Improve my abilities.

2. Earn some money.

3. Work with very competitive team, I mean without lazy(whatever)  guys.

You can contact me here, but I prefer:

E-mail: lineagebeliefer@gmail.com

Edited by Beliefer

12 answers to this question

If you got that much qualities, your best bet is still... To find your own team and be the founder. In other cases, you will be spoiled. Hardly. "Competitive team" on MxC, it's like a "flip the coin" game.

Edited by Tryskell

If you got that much qualities, your best bet is still... To find your own team and be the founder. In other cases, you will be spoiled. Hardly. "Competitive team" on MxC, it's like a "flip the coin" game.

Tested and confirmed. 

avoid baksteen at any cost he cant even setup navicat... ask him to make you 2-3 lines of code he cant deal with it..

You do understand that Navicat is a commercial graphical database management and not an engine that you need to setup right?

Cuz as far as i can understand you don't get that.

What are u looking for exactly work for a new project or exist one ??? What client you are interesting on ?

I don't care. New one, existing, both are acceptable. I'm interested on c6. Because this chronicle still attracts most of players. 

3. I'm usually generate 

6. I have pretty good English writing, speaking skills. (2 years translator experience)

Ok so no one is going to jump on that? ok....

Ok so no one is going to jump on that? ok....

Oops, intended to write something like 'I'm usually good and nice ideas generator'. But that 'generator' doesn't sound well, so I changed my mind, but didn't change "I'm".