L2 Mid BIGGEST fan puts backdoors in his npc's to dupe items :S

how does that even make sense?

Nice to hear that!

the craftsmanship between my stuff and the 'work' of these savages is like comparing a palace to a mud hut

even xdem confirms

Edited by L2 Mid BIGGEST Fan

how does that even make sense?

the craftsmanship between my stuff and the 'work' of these savages is like comparing a palace to a mud hut

even xdem confirms

I didnt saw your work but im pretty sure that u should be great! these savages are the russians? :D im working with them.

P3K483C.png

`New 2vs2 Arena system is finished! Players can now register at Tournament npc to join the fight. 2vs2 matches can be observed by ungregistered players or for player that are waitin to join the next match, 5 different arenas 5 matches in row! Winners will be rewarded with special currency that can be exchanged for greater items.

Edited by L2Mytheon

Pretty cool features keep it going! Seems like its going to be a good server!

We want mytheon to last for years an not for a month or weeks so we focus more on gameplay and inpsect everything detailed! Tomorrow forum will be ready.

We will publish forum tomorrow! But where could be better as main town what do you think? Rune? Goddard? Except giran all places are welcome.

main town? hehe

main town is only for keeping all afk players in one place and upload photos with servers 5k population lmao

its just wrong from my pov

As you said about your farm zones (ect)   you wanna make all l2 map usefull 

so put everything in every town and every area teleport will go to the local town

ofc all of that if you already know that atleast  500 players  will be active 

else pick aden as main town (cause you made aden castle to take global taxes if i remember right)

main town? hehe

main town is only for keeping all afk players in one place and upload photos with servers 5k population lmao

its just wrong from my pov

As you said about your farm zones (ect)   you wanna make all l2 map usefull 

so put everything in every town and every area teleport will go to the local town

ofc all of that if you already know that atleast  500 players  will be active 

else pick aden as main town (cause you made aden castle to take global taxes if i remember right)

Thats right! But we expect over 1k people, Honestly i dont know what could be the numbers on grand opening but only nets from our local are has 400ppl ready to join instantly we didnt even started to advertise imagine :)

`2vs2 Tournament system has been finished.
`New unseal systems problems are corrected.
`New changes in economy system. Platinum now can be found at Dragon Valley Cave.
`Vanquish the Remnants Quest is active.
`There is no Global Teleporter for some specific areas, You have to use retail gatekeeper of each town for your specific destinations.
`New htmls are finished.
`New skill `Eviscerate has been finished, Scavengers can learn eviscerate at level 40,52,61. Eviscerate is a dagger only skill.
`Bishops turn undead skill now can hit any monsters but with less damage if the target is not undead.
`There's no main town! All the npcs can be found on every castle town stay wherever you like.
`5 New arenas are ready for the Grand Tournament!
`New Dagger and Bow masteries for Dwarfs has been finished.
`Battle Cry skill has been added to Artisan class.
More is about to come.

Edited by L2Mytheon

http://www.l2mytheon.com/forum/index.php Forum is ready! You can register and get better informed about our project! Informations about grand opening will be posted later there's no specific date yet.

http://www.l2mytheon.com/forum/index.php Forum is ready! You can register and get better informed about our project! Informations about grand opening will be posted later there's no specific date yet.

make forum's topics to be seen by guests too

Good luck my friend. Seems well worked wish you the best!

Thanks brother! We didnt even started the advertising because there's no specifc grand opening date but forum is up and everything u need is there.