hmmmmm.... why ? why create this?

I advise u not to spam other great-idea servers and go play ur l2shmid. U are bein pointless.

I advise u not to spam other great-idea servers and go play ur l2shmid. U are bein pointless.

Let him speak, Actions are superior to words! We are on action everyday to bring something well developed and configured only for players we know from taste we know what they want and what we really what. Its pointless to fight for others opinion everyone and everything is accepted, We are here to create :)

hAnjF5E.png

`New noblesse system is done! More informations and a quick preview will be posted later.

`New Multifiction zone is finished!

`New 5RaidBosses to kill! You can enter to the location only with your party from our Raid party teleported `Elsior.

`New quest Challengers of the Ruins is done! This is our own quest.

`New Features for pvp will be done soon.

`New Scrolls, Lifestones, Bogs, Now are stackable.

So benihime let em talk  :)

Edited by L2Mytheon

yes yes continue coping Perseus :D

i like that the server is trying out something new and its also pretty original

npcs and stuff need to be refined along with some htmls (bad designs using that chain thing) also overuse of npc effects

npcs and stuff need to be refined along with some htmls (bad designs using that chain thing) also overuse of npc effects

Rly Nigga :D ? You like that :|

Rly Nigga :D ? You like that :|

tell me a server on 2016 with different unique features pls there are no servers because lot of kids opening servers with copy/same features all the time people getting bored so someone is trying to build something new and as i can see i will give try on this one

tell me a server on 2016 with different unique features pls there are no servers because lot of kids opening servers with copy/same features all the time people getting bored so someone is trying to build something new and as i can see i will give try on this one

I see alot of servers 2016 Like L2 Warpatge or something like this have unique Features but other servers are kido doing suck servers for money pff i miss old times on L2 Dragonlance :D or Other x5 servers ^^

I see alot of servers 2016 Like L2 Warpatge or something like this have unique Features but other servers are kido doing suck servers for money pff i miss old times on L2 Dragonlance :D or Other x5 servers ^^

you live on 2016 what do u expect? 

you live on 2016 what do u expect? 

shit after shit +1 celest that servers was only suck that why i stop Play I'm Waiting L2 MID and Warpatge :D after And right now im Building my Proj because im so angry showing always Shits ..

We are doing what we are doin not to impress people but to improve gameplay, Nothing is finished yet htmls npcs they all need to be reworked but they are not something big or speial to deal with. And We are not goin to copy anyone because we dont lack of idea or knowledge! as I promised everything will be flawless mytheon will be among the best midrate servers. 

shit after shit +1 celest that servers was only suck that why i stop Play I'm Waiting L2 MID and Warpatge  :D after And right now im Building my Proj because im so angry showing always Shits ..

Authority first of all you must let the player enjoy the whole contect of Lineage2 restrictions like 1or2 farm zones and 10 pvp zones boss zones are shit. A real mmo player knows what is like to explore content and grind on different areas like c2-c3, Most server owners lack of idea and taste, Skill and knowledge will come but if u lack of idea if u are short of taste just delete it and throw it to recycle bin. My opinion is a private server needs more gameplay features rather than fancy codes.

As for perseus... 200 players online lol only the net cafes on my local area has 450 + people ready to login on mytheon.

Edited by L2Mytheon

i'd volunteer to help but that involves playing a server thats not l2 mid..........

Every word and every action is appreciated i would help you too if you need something one day :)