We want to say sorry for the delay to post updates and more informations about mytheon! We changed our files and moved onto better l2j platform a private source not acis not frozen and etc things will be better more updates and features will be published later.

Edited by L2Mytheon

"People fear from what they can't understand?"

People want the ability to play with other people 500-1000 real players not boxes, or offline shops counted as 6k online crap.

No corruption.

Active gm's not some distant support team..

Decent rates. Everyone knows if you put full buffs you basically made a pvp server with unbalanced classes, as you weren't made to have all the buffs available. 

Balanced donations if any. 

If it's low rate it has to be a low rate feel, not low rate with 5 euro for a weapon. The people will just donate and ruin the economy if the donation items is sellable.

Events, and not unfair bullcrap events.

Have a prepared  situation for the DDOS that always follow. If the server gets attack, bring it down, don't allow some to progress while others can't log.

if you're unable to provide any of these your server will fail and why bother? Because anyone can make a server, and this is why the community dies, because there is always a new server popping up on hopes to be a big server or make a quick dollar.

"People fear from what they can't understand?"

People want the ability to play with other people 500-1000 real players not boxes, or offline shops counted as 6k online crap.

No corruption.

Active gm's not some distant support team..

Decent rates. Everyone knows if you put full buffs you basically made a pvp server with unbalanced classes, as you weren't made to have all the buffs available. 

Balanced donations if any. 

If it's low rate it has to be a low rate feel, not low rate with 5 euro for a weapon. The people will just donate and ruin the economy if the donation items is sellable.

Events, and not unfair bullcrap events.

Have a prepared  situation for the DDOS that always follow. If the server gets attack, bring it down, don't allow some to progress while others can't log.

if you're unable to provide any of these your server will fail and why bother? Because anyone can make a server, and this is why the community dies, because there is always a new server popping up on hopes to be a big server or make a quick dollar.

tl;dr i know what are u tryin to explain but be more specific lineage2 community is full of people with the same ideas like you but they log out when they break a weapon on enchant these kind of people need a special treatment they like the common easy things! Easy farm easy hight enchant rates and all the other stuff real players with alot of experience on lineage2 knows the real difference between A Real mid rate server and a Wannabe Mid rate server, So i've been fukin around with l2 since c3  i know what they want but if u keep doin what others like u are screwed... Anyway we changed the files of mytheon, We have a fukin real antibot system tested with all the fukin premium or free wannabehack programs, bot programs nothing is workin and nothing will! We will post pictures of every test for proofs because i know u need to see it to be sure! So mytheon will be renamed and some base features will change but the main concept will be the same i cant explain further cause we have a lot of work to do.

Edited by L2Mytheon

imagine if you didnt use russians or greeks - the savages of the european continent

Look i dont like to comment such things for other people i mean this is racism and i dont like it but u are right on some point! Russians are better players than greeks.

they are both bad LOL

Workin with private source right now not acis not frozen and sometimes im thinkin how some russian servers with crap files can be succesful with 4-5 even 8-9k ppl

Edited by L2Mytheon

And sometimes im thinkin how some russian servers with crap files can be succesful with 4-5 even 8-9k ppl

Fake online, thats the secret.

Workin with private source right now not acis not frozen and sometimes im thinkin how some russian servers with crap files can be succesful with 4-5 even 8-9k ppl

still people think there are servers with more than 4k online :D

Fake online, thats the secret.

still people think there are servers with more than 4k online :D

Huh i've seen a russian server with real 8k online players dailty but the community was dead there was no point to play at all u couldnt talk with anyone and economy system was lame... About fake players yea i know lol just saw a private server yesterday la2dream just a big shame nothing more... Well i respect peoples work and the will of being creative but if its not in your blood you cant BE.

Huh i've seen a russian server with real 8k online players dailty but the community was dead

Guess why :p

Fake online and fake players. You can clearly see it on sieges. Server with xk online and you can barely see 4-5 parties (two clans/ally).

Guess why :P

Fake online and fake players. You can clearly see it on sieges. Server with xk online and you can barely see 4-5 parties (two clans/ally).

Thats true u are right lol, Whats the point on using fake players? Like players cant understand it? Sometimes owners get pathetic xD

Thats true u are right lol, Whats the point on using fake players? Like players cant understand it? Sometimes owners get pathetic xD

this thing Continues years now :)

They see big online, then keep playing. They see empty town/server, they leave cuz of low online.

Admins and players are bad :D