Agree on this,but look at the owners dude com'on. They had like 7-8 projects before,all in the past months already. Even if it's good or not it's gonna be up for more than some days. If you really think its gonna last you are probably fooling yourself.

im just looking for something to play :D

server still down. Maybe it is ddos?(not offense but thats what happened to every previous server)

EDIT: Login and char creation problems caused by ddos? :D many people can't create chars ,they stuck there.Others stuck on choose proxy servers,and generally nobody plays 10 minutes after opening.Noone can log,well done

Bro why dont you admit that every server you opened got down from ddos?your last server especially not even ever opened. Mark todays date on your calendar,and see when you go off that no more than 5 days have past. Also i belive as i told in the past that u use great features,ideas and files,you know how to do a good work etc,but you never keep a server alive for long enough so people can enjoy.

and i told it so many times,like today in this one.

Edited by Bakura-Ryou

is down allready :))

yy already down like his last servers.Another one of his server that failed in less than 20 seconds.He broke the guiness record for most server closed in a year between 5-20 seconds :D . 

server still down. Maybe it is ddos?(not offense but thats what happened to every previous server)

EDIT: Login and char creation problems caused by ddos? :D many people can't create chars ,they stuck there.Others stuck on choose proxy servers,and generally nobody plays 10 minutes after opening.Noone can log,well done

and i told it so many times,like today in this one.

Actually was not down, we opened after 5 minutes so the NPCs could load, but that's to much information for your brain. You are a silly kid as I said, and you won't reach 900+ online in your whole life. We're not bullshiting like other servers, install L2net l2bot l2what you want. This server has exactly the same ammount I said now.

is down allready :))

I am sorry but you have to check it again before dickholding other projects maybe? :)

yy already down like his last servers.Another one of his server that failed in less than 20 seconds.He broke the guiness record for most server closed in a year between 5-20 seconds :D . 

:) easy kid

Dont u have more cartoon to rename too? I vote ur next to be Ash Ketchum...seems close enough to ur age I believe.

Don't bother dude, they are level 1 fighting with Elpy still in Talking Island.

Best regards,

Blackhive

Edited by Blackhive

Actually was not down, we opened after 5 minutes so the NPCs could load, but that's to much information for your brain. You are a silly kid as I said, and you won't reach 900+ online in your whole life. We're not bullshiting like other servers, install L2net l2bot l2what you want. This server has exactly the same ammount I said now.

I am sorry but you have to check it again before dickholding other projects maybe? :)

:) easy kid

Don't bother dude, they are level 1 fighting with Elpy still in Talking Island.

Best regards,

Blackhive

Such Epic L2Mid gm attitude, after you lying with your fake players online, now you ban me from the forum

njLkamN.jpg

Enjoy your 2 weeks Server

CX77A9c.jpg

NCEqo9i.jpg

Thank you! We hope you enjoy L2Sublimity.

Best regards,

Blackhive

ok..

Such Epic L2Mid gm attitude, after you lying with your fake players online, now you ban me from the forum

njLkamN.jpg

Enjoy your 2 weeks Server

CX77A9c.jpg

NCEqo9i.jpg

I joined your server today, i don't know this style because i've never played sublimity, but...

I don't know who you really are or if you have any other account or skype trying to be my partner and get ideeas from me, because allmost i have speak with some people i see in your server, and i don't like this... I'm just saying 

I joined your server today, i don't know this style because i've never played sublimity, but...

I don't know who you really are or if you have any other account or skype trying to be my partner and get ideeas from me, because allmost i have speak with some people i see in your server, and i don't like this... I'm just saying 

Mates be trippin :D