L2Excess Source Files

Weird I didnt see yet an l2excess-old server thread popup, so maybe this is crap after all :P

you're wrong ;p

already 2 kids opened servers with this pack a friend asked me if i know any bugs for this pack to get items on their servers but ofc they got like 40 max online xd

the joke is real :D he has no clue about how to code and he was working 3 years on this project? he was asking always help on skypes/forums 

That not reason delete my topic from "Private Server" my theme modernators...

I read your rules 3times and i not break them.

don't open homemade server and you won't have problems

I don't use this pack, i use acis pack....

u are using the L2Excess name thats enough i think also Copied all npcs from L2Perseus how u feel about it ? PRO DEV? xDDD

you're wrong ;p

already 2 kids opened servers with this pack a friend asked me if i know any bugs for this pack to get items on their servers but ofc they got like 40 max online xd

Oh my, please tell me they are not paying a host for this, really now? 

this is just an image from a pack i can give you 100 of them but nvm i don't care do w/e you want

3. Homemade servers hosted on your pc with low connections, are not allowed, and will be junked without  any notice.

3. Homemade servers hosted on your pc with low connections, are not allowed, and will be junked without  any notice.

OMG ITS NOT ON MY PC ITS IN VPS, FFS AND CONNECTIONS IS VERY GOOD NOW 250ppl playing

Did you event tested? or just  delete my theme becouse i made similar server like perseus?

Edited by teamviewer

11. It is not allowed anymore to copy/paste the post in order to just share the server. The topic will be locked/junked without any notice.

OMG ITS NOT ON MY PC ITS IN VPS, FFS AND CONNECTIONS IS VERY GOOD NOW 250ppl playing

Did you event tested? or just  delete my theme becouse i made similar server like perseus?

good storka when i loged last time i had full lags ITS HOME