L2Excess Source Files

This is old and is rev 1004 where all know the dupe bug working, nothing to do with it but is good for newbies to use it for open fast server :)

Or maybe for lazy guys who don't have time create a custom server, rip all pack and transfer to frozen 1118

This is old and is rev 1004 where all know the dupe bug working, nothing to do with it but is good for newbies to use it for open fast server :)

Or maybe for lazy guys who don't have time create a custom server, rip all pack and transfer to frozen 1118

well i shared this pack cause teamviewer opened a server with this pack and he though he opens a unique and new server but it's not.

also he is a leaker, every server of him is shared and he always claims that these works are his works and i just wanted to wake him up..

Wannabe admins & developers around.

Yeah, by the time that people started to share things wannabe admins/devs started their adventues ;p (including me xd at least i don't claim shared works as mine works)

0 clue ma friend dupe bug working? when i was using 1004 rev that dupe bug never worked so u know nothing   :)

H5 or Freya?

Interlude 

Edited by Celestine

0 clue ma friend dupe bug working? when i was using 1004 rev that dupe bug never worked so u know nothing   :)

Interlude 

i didn't check it but if someone played on that server will know if there are any bugs in there

i didn't check it but if someone played on that server will know if there are any bugs in there

there are some but nothing important the only thing worth to take from these files are only Hats nothing else xD

there are some but nothing important the only thing worth to take from these files are only Hats nothing else xD

not even hats, are shared on brasil and ru sites ;p and here as well if i'm not wrong

maybe the next days i'll share some cool sources like L2Cadmus,L2Xavius and some other server files

not even hats, are shared on brasil and ru sites ;p and here as well if i'm not wrong

maybe the next days i'll share some cool sources like L2Cadmus,L2Xavius and some other server files

well those hats like u say  i've searched them on all websites and all links was dead xD

Edited by Celestine

well those hats like u say i was i've searched them on all websites and all links was dead xD

i don't really remember which hats he was using but i guess you didn't searched in the right places ;p

i have tons of resources from customs on my mediafire,4shared and mega account

i don't really remember which hats he was using but i guess you didn't searched in the right places ;p

i have tons of resources from customs on my mediafire,4shared and mega account

so start sharing them xD most of things on this community Like Hats other good things are dead (Links) nobody updates the links also 

so start sharing them xD most of things on this community Like Hats other good things are dead (Links) nobody updates the links also 

my net sux xd but i'll check what i have on my files and i'll find some previews cause i can't download them with this net and i'll share them

my net sux xd but i'll check what i have on my files and i'll find some previews cause i can't download them with this net and i'll share them

Thats good keep it up man :) and thanks for sharing with us !!