Olympiad Shows No Ranking (Acis)

teamviewer

Question

Hi i have acis 358rev and i have problem, olympiad ranking not shows in olympiad manager, i don't know why i didin't change nothing in olympiad manager.

Here is video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BweE2qXPRFo&feature=youtu.be

Did you have play games or you want only to.show you ranking without register?

It's normal behavior, and I don't recommend ppl to help leak user (not a customer).

Gl.

Edited by Tryskell

It's normal behavior, and I don't recommend ppl to help leak user (not a customer).

Gl.

Is better to ask his developer who have bought this pack..

Reformulate, I didn't understand.

I have made wrong multiquote :P i mean is better to ask his developer about this project if is 358 then he have bought from someone...if is not customer

I'm supposed to be the only provider of aCis sources, so if a randomer got aCis pack different than free revision, he is considered a leak user. I don't give any support to leakers or leak users, I avoid to trade with them, and I also encourage people who supports aCis (and notably my community) to simply ignore such threads requests.

That's all.

You're free to help him, but we won't be friends.

I'm supposed to be the only provider of aCis sources, so if a randomer got aCis pack different than free revision, he is considered a leak user. I don't give any support to leakers or leak users, I avoid to trade with them, and I also encourage people who supports aCis (and notably my community) to simply ignore such threads requests.

That's all.

Im not gonna help him he must search and fix alone..i have too much work to help all peoples...i wont lose now my time..

Not a bug, at all. It's working like that. It's updated AFTER the oly cycle ends. If you want to change it, do it. If you can't, pay someone to do it. Period.

iam not sure. try this

### Eclipse Workspace Patch 1.0
#P aCis_gameserver
Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/olympiad/Olympiad.java
===================================================================
--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/olympiad/Olympiad.java (revision 14)
+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/olympiad/Olympiad.java (working copy)
@@ -64,8 +64,8 @@
  private static final String OLYMPIAD_SAVE_NOBLES = "INSERT INTO olympiad_nobles (`char_id`,`class_id`,`olympiad_points`,`competitions_done`,`competitions_won`,`competitions_lost`, `competitions_drawn`) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?)";
  private static final String OLYMPIAD_UPDATE_NOBLES = "UPDATE olympiad_nobles SET olympiad_points = ?, competitions_done = ?, competitions_won = ?, competitions_lost = ?, competitions_drawn = ? WHERE char_id = ?";
  private static final String OLYMPIAD_GET_HEROS = "SELECT olympiad_nobles.char_id, characters.char_name FROM olympiad_nobles, characters WHERE characters.obj_Id = olympiad_nobles.char_id AND olympiad_nobles.class_id = ? AND olympiad_nobles.competitions_done >= " + Config.ALT_OLY_MIN_MATCHES + " AND olympiad_nobles.competitions_won > 0 ORDER BY olympiad_nobles.olympiad_points DESC, olympiad_nobles.competitions_done DESC, olympiad_nobles.competitions_won DESC";
- private static final String GET_ALL_CLASSIFIED_NOBLESS = "SELECT char_id from olympiad_nobles_eom WHERE competitions_done >= " + Config.ALT_OLY_MIN_MATCHES + " ORDER BY olympiad_points DESC, competitions_done DESC, competitions_won DESC";
- private static final String GET_EACH_CLASS_LEADER = "SELECT characters.char_name from olympiad_nobles_eom, characters WHERE characters.obj_Id = olympiad_nobles_eom.char_id AND olympiad_nobles_eom.class_id = ? AND olympiad_nobles_eom.competitions_done >= " + Config.ALT_OLY_MIN_MATCHES + " ORDER BY olympiad_nobles_eom.olympiad_points DESC, olympiad_nobles_eom.competitions_done DESC, olympiad_nobles_eom.competitions_won DESC LIMIT 10";
+ private static final String GET_ALL_CLASSIFIED_NOBLESS = "SELECT char_id from olympiad_nobles WHERE competitions_done >= " + Config.ALT_OLY_MIN_MATCHES + " ORDER BY olympiad_points DESC, competitions_done DESC, competitions_won DESC";
+ private static final String GET_EACH_CLASS_LEADER = "SELECT characters.char_name from olympiad_nobles, characters WHERE characters.obj_Id = olympiad_nobles_eom.char_id AND olympiad_nobles_eom.class_id = ? AND olympiad_nobles_eom.competitions_done >= " + Config.ALT_OLY_MIN_MATCHES + " ORDER BY olympiad_nobles_eom.olympiad_points DESC, olympiad_nobles_eom.competitions_done DESC, olympiad_nobles_eom.competitions_won DESC LIMIT 10";

private static final String OLYMPIAD_DELETE_ALL = "TRUNCATE olympiad_nobles";
  private static final String OLYMPIAD_MONTH_CLEAR = "TRUNCATE olympiad_nobles_eom";

That's all.

you really miss that 10e, don't you scum? I though France had good sallary for dishwashers

Edited by xxdem

you really miss that 10e, don't you scum? I though France had good sallary for dishwashers

Why the insults and the angry child attitude ? Why do you even feel concerned about my posts, or even my project ? You feel butthurt, somehow ? You want to talk about it maybe ? Something about school happened ? Are you bullied ? Or your mommy forget to give your chocolate bar for the 16AM ? I'm not paid as a therapist. Find a specialized people.

It's not simply a question of money (I keep the money to pay developers), it's mostly a question of respect. But people like you obviously don't know what respect is, maybe you missed some lessons at school, but most probably your parents didn't do a good job at parenting.

Am I right if I say you feel inferior to me ? That's unfortunately the feeling you give me when speaking like that. You feel bad, and you bark. "Waaf, waaf. Grrr". My project and my posts would be neutral for you, you wouldn't act like that. I would really appreciate your point of view, because you're actually ridiculous, to say the least.

If you didn't yet understand, the point of aCis is "to contribute". If you're unhappy with the concept, stick to L2JFrozen, or eventualy take back the lead, or make your own public project based on L2J project ; I miss some opponents. But I guess you're only good for insults, and will use aCis if you open a Interlude server.

Continue to insult, you give me credits that way ;)

Why the insults and the angry child attitude ? Why do you even feel concerned about my posts, or even my project ? You feel butthurt, somehow ? You want to talk about it maybe ? Something about school happened ? Are you bullied ? Or your mommy forget to give your chocolate bar for the 16AM ? I'm not paid as a therapist. Find a specialized people.

It's not simply a question of money (I keep the money to pay developers), it's mostly a question of respect. But people like you obviously don't know what respect is, maybe you missed some lessons at school, but most probably your parents didn't do a good job at parenting.

Am I right if I say you feel inferior to me ? That's unfortunately the feeling you give me when speaking like that. You feel bad, and you bark. "Waaf, waaf. Grrr". My project and my posts would be neutral for you, you wouldn't act like that. I would really appreciate your point of view, because you're actually ridiculous, to say the least.

If you didn't yet understand, the point of aCis is "to contribute". If you're unhappy with the concept, stick to L2JFrozen, or eventualy take back the lead, or make your own public project based on L2J project ; I miss some opponents. But I guess you're only good for insults, and will use aCis if you open a Interlude server.

Continue to insult, you give me credits that way ;)

Im too drunk to read this lol.

ΟΚ. Eventually I've read  your crap.

Your pack is as dead as frozen is, the only contributor is the "inner circle"

aCis 120 vs aCis 360 guess what, players won't notice any difference.

PS: You're pack is nothing more than the IL version of H5 L2JServer

Edited by xxdem

I'm probably, actually, the fork with the biggest active community, no matter the chronicle. I'm more active than L2J itself (notably those 2 last months), so...

And when I based most initial reworks on hi5 sources, I didn't follow L2J since a while (something like 2y ?). Moreover, the important part, aka formulas and general behavior (notably Olys), haven't been tweaked using hi5. So what's wrong about using hi5 pieces ? I don't get it. Most of sections haven't been reworked since hi5, and the other important parts will be fixed on later cycles (I count to reparse skills and items, and add retail SpawnManager).

Listening to you, any pack worths any pack. What differs my pack of L2JFrozen, or from L2J IL vanilla version then, according your words ? What differs C1 to Ertheia ?  Gameplay didn't change since 10y, so, why developping L2J and not simply stay with C1 ?

Use L2J IL (or whatever else) if you want, and if it fits with your desires of "player experience", that's not my problem. And the fact aCis exists shouldn't be a problem to you, neither. But listening to you, it looks it's a problem.

I code on aCis since 5y, that's not your childish behavior and insults which will stop me to develop, you know. My changesets are enough detailed to see what has been edited over the years, if you feel it doesn't worth... Then don't use it. You got the choice (and tbh, I don't give a single fack if you don't use aCis). Or maybe, in your mind, you got no other choice than using aCis. But that's your own problem, not mine.

Edited by Tryskell