sorry about my patch.

on olympiad.java find this

private static final String GET_ALL_CLASSIFIED_NOBLESS
private static final String GET_EACH_CLASS_LEADER

and replace

olympiad_nobles_eom
to
olympiad_nobles

Its fixed, only points not show up but thanks you very much you save me :)

Frozen got the "must" customs as the voiced command.

Trololol, are you serious? Voiced command is a "must have" for you? As if editing client, usercommand, was hard..  :not bad:

the last free rev 350? dunno exactly. this one is a crap full of bugs that can't be used for a live server. so the only option that we got is frozen.

So, the frozen is bugless, right? Full of bugs? Tell this to ppl who use aCis and have online servers.

Damn, your reply rly made my day  :happyforever:

ppl are not using frozen cause of the customs. Frozen got the "must" customs as the voiced command. ofc(most of the other customs are useless).

in my opinion the acis is good clean project. in the community you can find aswell customs if u want to add but the last free rev 350? dunno exactly. this one is a crap full of bugs that can't be used for a live server. so the only option that we got is frozen.

About that statement, you should maybe play on l2ovc, 500+ players, using latest aCis rev and do your own opinion. There is no custom fixes, sahar just applied his faction/event engine and sticked to latest rev.

This server is used to track "deviant/unstability" behavior, on a mass scale (which is impossible to do by myself or even with 5-10 ppl on a test server) and is subject to hotfixes (which can be part of next revision depending about output).

Edited by Tryskell

Your npc is so unqiue and important dude. Your one single html actually. God dat hate here.

i love when people steal my npcs and stuff frm l2 perseus

must mean its good

i love when people steal my npcs and stuff frm l2 perseus

must mean its good

ow something else hahahah i just notice it.

nice vote manager you got on l2perseus. your own unique html hahaha crying

I can see a fight here..peace lovers..go to spam topics... :D

true. some1 should close this topic cause the solution was found.

Edited by te0x

About that statement, you should maybe play on l2ovc, 500+ players, using latest aCis rev and do your own opinion. There is no custom fixes, sahar just applied his faction/event engine and sticked to latest rev.

This server is used to track "deviant/unstability" behavior, on a mass scale (which is impossible to do by myself or even with 5-10 ppl on a test server) and is subject to hotfixes (which can be part of next revision depending about output).

i am not playing lineage. but when i got the last free rev of acis to create a server. the bugs that had even frozen was by far better.

i do respect acis work but the last rev its the ultimate fail.

the basic thing. hitting mobs/players didn't worked.

using skill and on the hit time to make others attack? srsly? how can i open a server based on this? 

anyways as i said i do respect ur work and waiting the next free rev.

Edited by te0x