http://forum.lineage2dex.com/index.php?threads/7908/

Download files

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9FCPQwSQg58Tk42QzJUUGx1czA/view?pref=2&pli=1

Server is online with 3000+ players

There is a guy who can explain you everything in detail ''Krea''

All good bro?

this is gonna be funny...

are we gonna have 2 in a row?

Nope this is not Begacy there were some issues but now everything is fine.

i cant log in for last 15mins...be4 this it told me i had wrong password when i used exactly what i see in the .txt which downloaded after registration!

now i choose the server and i got instanly DC...ddos i guess?

KREA give us some info...

It's highly DDoSed but try to tap once do not spam the login because there are currently over 5,000 accounts that try to log in same time and in game there are about 2,500-3,500 logged always. Try to select the best proxy for you and do not spam it.

We are fighting , adding new protections etc . Even if ddos is not cheap , they wont stop, so its our job to fight .

Thank you for your patience . Be sure our techs are doing the best the can . Both ro team and ru team from liru are now working to defence these lame attacks .

If you like to trashtalk other servers , please do it in their topics . Thank you

no1 trash talk otherservers in ur topic dude...calm down...

but is kinda dissapointing...if even ur project which is maybe the biggest in last months got so many probs with ddos then every1 else is so fucked up!

anyway hope u will solve is soon enough!

keep us updated!

no1 trash talk otherservers in ur topic dude...calm down...

but is kinda dissapointing...if even ur project which is maybe the biggest in last months got so many probs with ddos then every1 else is so fucked up!

anyway hope u will solve is soon enough!

keep us updated!

Liru team said its the biggest ddos they ever see . We all working with all major antiddos companies to solve. If you are a threat to ru servers then you get ddos .

Despite the heavy DDOS attack I think they'll be ok... I mean even when you watch the stream, the server always opens for like 2 minutes every half hour or so, but still hundreds of people login everytime.

So yeah some people will leave but generally unless they can keep the DDOS for entire week I think it was a failed DDOS attack.