interlude [L2Off] L2 Legacy

1stToDIe

Krea, it sounds like you have a personal grudge against Legacy admins. I can sense a lot of emotion into your replies.

P.S. Finally this fucktard Mixaela got banned

dex+liru~~>money~~~>krea~~~>spam~~~>legacy

No they probably have against me. I just hate unskilled people which claim to be Devs :D that's silly they are not even close to be devs, but this is how they call themselves.

I don't agree with corruptions, I don't agree with lowbudget projects (300$ - job done lets wait for donations). I don't like to see greedy people as they are, but they pretend to be wisemens, only stupid people won't understand that this Begacy is the failure of 2016.

dex+liru~~>money~~~>krea~~~>spam~~~>legacy

No dude I am not their bitch as Akylek is. I am just telling the truth and if I choose Dex I choose a server with name and tradition.

It is funny how he is still here trying to write his non-sense.

He is getting paid by our competitors most likely to throw random bullshit.

Even so if he hates our project, i think we will survive and not suicide because he will not join.

Legacy is getting closer to live date, we are more and more ready. But this kind of comedy deserves all my attention, i need to be entertained between my work gaps :) , thanks Krea.

Have a lovely night and thank you for the free bumps.

The guy showed up didn't you notice? He is acting like a real gentlemen I wonder how he succeed to act like this all the time ( when he prepare a server - otherwise he is just writing bullshits)

MrBro I don't care about stalonskaya or akyleek I simply don't like this project and I am free to write this here. Don't you see he is so happy when I feed him with "free bumps" :D he is like a puppy, when you hug him he is happy, when you give him a bone he is happy, when you tell him you're the best puppy he is happy, but when you start to argue with the puppy, or yell at him, or don't offer him your attention the puppy becomes bad, this is Low..Outlow. :)

Enjoy the show buddy, I bet all you do is to do work gaps because you never worked and you never been a dev, sad but true. You're just jerking around when poor 2sttopie and saitx work, well they dont have much to do, but at least test and stuff.. because the files and features are the same (shame to you - a legendary dev like you..this is all you got?)

Edited by Krea

Maigad, Krea, respect to u sir. Ur post literally and actually made me LAUGH :D :D :D    Lemme quote my fav lines real quick :

6. If you want to eat a Kebap well in this case you should contact right now, Dumanist the Kebap Master Chef - He is taken in this team to prepare some food while others are working to fix and test the files.

7. If you feel bored sometimes and you don't know with who to speak, contact 1sttodie he will handle the chat job

If u feel bored and u dunno with whom* to speak xDDD

Dis right here is some priceless sh1t...cmon, am I da only one who found dis amusing?

Oh,and lets not forget the slightly-changed words..."Begacy,Outlow,2sttopie ( ? )" xD  I mean why doesnt saitx have a new nickname?!

P.S: So what if NiggaStoleHisPenis got banned? he ll just make another acc but whatever de case, he ll continue ddosing b1tch-made servers.

Edited by Benihime

Maigad, Krea, respect to u sir. Ur post literally and actually made me LAUGH :D :D :D    Lemme quote my fav lines real quick :

If u feel bored and u dunno with whom* to speak xDDD

Dis right here is some priceless sh1t...cmon, am I da only one who found dis amusing?

P.S: So what if NiggaStoleHisPenis got banned? he ll just make another acc but whatever de case, he ll continue ddosing b1tch-made servers.

Danke bro and sorry for the small issue I hope this didn't bother you at all! Glad that I made you to laugh.

It's my duty, I am paid by God to tell the truth, so sometimes it hurts, but seems this time the truth made people to laugh :) At least nobody insult me I guess that's something right? :D

Edited by Krea

No they probably have against me. I just hate unskilled people which claim to be Devs :D that's silly they are not even close to be devs, but this is how they call themselves.

I don't agree with corruptions, I don't agree with lowbudget projects (300$ - job done lets wait for donations). I don't like to see greedy people as they are, but they pretend to be wisemens, only stupid people won't understand that this Begacy is the failure of 2016.

Well i can't tell how low or high their budget is, but what i can say is that the website is one of the worst out there. Its a fact that a good website wont keep the community online, but my thoughts are that a serious project keeps everything in line and on a decent/high lvl whether its a website/forum/ig or something else. Also don't see the point in 4 Admins, it looks like Outlaw is doing all the work, while others are in charge of what exactly? More ppl in staff can also lead to more arguments when it comes to dividing the money. Why would i equally share with someone who is bringing nothing to the table, or not even remotely close as i do? It makes no sense, but that is their issue to handle. Also no beta seems amateur, hope you can deal the consequences of that as well.

Also don't see the point in 4 Admins, it looks like Outlaw is doing all the work, while others are in charge of what exactly?

Everyone has his task list, we are all doing something useful for the project.

We split these tasks so we can cover more issues and finish faster and better. Also testing x3 x4 is better than x1.

Bad bad bad mr. Advertiser, you are totaly wrong sir, mr. , dude, buddy.
Outlow "hired" (ironic, he never pay for someones work) more pipal just to make his work easier..he don't develop, he keep the same site that 2sttopie had on his briliant server that he prepared, he use some stuff from dumanist, some stuff from saitx and some stuff from his partner called iLogicalMind ( is the top dezeloper in di word he and outlow scam everybody here trust me I know my grandpa told me this story).

So this is the reason why outlow bring people, to work less, speaking about you mr/sir Outlow, you made kinda big working gap..move your ass (dumbanist, 2sttopie or sait-xmen) and put the saitx back man... comeone you just said how great you are, do it ...now!

Beni - sorry bro but if you got some other nicks for saifix tell me in PM i really don't have inspiration to this guy, I mean I am very "Loyal" to him, but I don't find a good nick-name for him.

You didnt have community Lol. Prepare your l2j aCis for huge success with 300-500 ppl.

DEX will get everything in March.

Gl

I had to move to Vang, my aCis account was stolen. Do you have any idea who could do that, bro?

mid~~>dex+liru~~>money~~~>krea~~~>spam~~~>legacy

fixed

No dude I am not their bitch as Akylek is. I am just telling the truth and if I choose Dex I choose a server with name and tradition.

wtf u talk bro 

Everyone has his task list, we are all doing something useful for the project.

We split these tasks so we can cover more issues and finish faster and better. Also testing x3 x4 is better than x1.

Wery good server I will join with my frens

fixed

wtf u talk bro 

stop saying bad things about his work man you are too rude, this server is going to be the best in 2kkk16 relakx you have no ideea about L2 ;) Legacy powder!

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/200443-report-spammer-krea/

Edited by Krea

stop saying bad things about his work man you are too rude, this server is going to be the best in 2kkk16 relakx you have no ideea about L2 ;) Legacy powder!

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/200443-report-spammer-krea/

seems like i dont care?

)))