interlude [L2Off] L2 Legacy

1stToDIe

Hi guys,

First of all i would like to apologize to everyone about what happened !!!

We did expect high amount of DDOS and we were prepared, it seems that we have more haters than we expected.

I have been informed from our machine is getting high amounts of attacks from Ukraine/Moldova and Romania sources. Even so our machine stands !!!

The protection for our game server / web / forum is standing !!!

The problem was with our Control Panel that due to these attacks it did not go up/live for public use (for you - the players)

We did not come to this point to bow down to some low-life pricks that are doing this. We are fighting it.

We haven't stopped working and we have sorted out the ACP, it is working perfectly.

The web and forum are secure !!

Game server machine is quite swift and ready for you all !!!

Currently everything is working smooth, the ACP & Patch will be published 12.00 UK GMT +0

What i please you is : Bear with us !!! We will go live bigger and better !!!

Legacy will go live at today at 16.00 UK GMT +0 ( 05/03/2016 )

by Legacy Team.

Outlow you are really low bro really really lowbudget dezeloper you probably don't have access on the files haha the Kebap guy or Saiflix doing everything there..1sttodie sorry for your worst experience amigo but tomorrow you will fail again ;) Change the team, you already murdered your name working with them. 

QQ<3Nana

Outlow you are really low bro really really lowbudget dezeloper you probably don't have access on the files haha the Kebap guy or Saiflix doing everything there..1sttodie sorry for your worst experience amigo but tomorrow you will fail again ;) Change the team, you already murdered your name working with them. 

QQ<3Nana

i will take 1sttodie with me :D

If the players wanted to go Nanna, they wouldnt bother to join Legacy for a day. Its really bad that we could not start y-da, but I am almost sure that today will be different. We were working all night to make everything work together with host & ddos protection company. I can not tell what was the problem for security reasons but it was due to the security settings we did the last day and not by to the huge ddos we had (We handled it). I hope I can see many of you back today. Most of the players still believe in us and support us. 

If the players wanted to go Nanna, they wouldnt bother to join Legacy for a day. Its really bad that we could not start y-da, but I am almost sure that today will be different. We were working all night to make everything work together with host & ddos protection company. I can not tell what was the problem for security reasons but it was due to the security settings we did the last day and not by to the huge ddos we had (We handled it). I hope I can see many of you back today. Most of the players still believe in us and support us. 

You 4 stoodges never got ddosed in the first place. Its just the 4 of you being incapable of setting up a apache server with a MSSQL modul for the Account panel.  When its not plug'n'play it doesn't work for noobs. Just admit it that Stormwall.pro has no PHP MSSQL modul installed on their webhosting and the 4 of you had no idea what to do now.... Atleast dex knows how to install a php modul...

Edited by r4x0s

1sttodie how u dare to come here and talk?check this thread!

It's full of ur shits and others admin of ur "project"!

U said this guy has no idea after ur epic fail in ur project!

Just come back when server is opened to announce it to ppl!

PS:account panel is not fixed yet...

Edited by IamYourDeath

How he dare to charge if he has no idea what was the problem? 

P.S. Its not published. 

The clueless one here seems to be you, why does your account panel redirect to a directory on your dedicated server?

Provide 1 screen of your GIANT bandwith spike and than we will belive ur "ddos" drama. Untill than with the errors provided from the account panel it seems more like a MSSQL modul not being installed...

How he dare to charge if he has no idea what was the problem? 

P.S. Its not published. 

ppl cant complain about a fail dude?this is internet not north korea!

For monthis now u presented us the best server in every aspect and even be4 start u fail...is this our prob?

Hello guys,

As promised and even better the ACP and Patch are up and avaiable right now for you. !!!

You can find the ACP link : http://acp.l2legacy.net/
And the Patch : https://mega.nz/#!Tk1WTZqL!bzaQ7OD4naVoEEhmC055s0p7_zZPG72jcD400SbN0B8

Everything is up and running, feel free to make your account and download the patch.

We are going live at 16.00 UK GMT +0

You 4 stoodges never got ddosed in the first place. Its just the 4 of you being incapable of setting up a apache server with a MSSQL modul for the Account panel.  When its not plug'n'play it doesn't work for noobs. Just admit it that Stormwall.pro has no PHP MSSQL modul installed on their webhosting and the 4 of you had no idea what to do now.... Atleast dex knows how to install a php modul...

Took you almost 2 hours reading a tutorial on how to install a php modul...